chad72

Need Help With Fantasy Football 2016 Season Edition

Recommended Posts

Same league again, week 3:

 

QBs: Flacco at Jax, Brock at NE

RBs: Gurley, Latavius Murray, Arian Foster, Ameer Abdullah

WRs: Dez BryantBrandon Marshall, Randall Cobb, Will Fuller, Kelvin Benjamin, Mike Wallace

TEs: Antonio Gates, Gary Barnidge

DEF: Eagles (might look to stream an alternate D, not the best matchup vs Pitt)

K: Justin Tucker

 

Or do I sit Will Fuller at the flex? I have a feeling Belichick might scheme double coverage towards Fuller instead of Hopkins because Hopkins won't take the top off but Fuller can. I have real good depth at WR, so playing Marshall or Wallace over Fuller is tempting. 

 

Thoughts???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  1. I have Theo Riddick. Now since Ahmeer Abdullah is now out for the season, would Riddick be the better play against #2 run defense Packers, or Latavius Murray vs the #1 run defense Titans?

 

I also have AJ Green, who faces the Broncos this week.  Not a good matchup and I expect another dud from him. With that being said, who should I play in place of him for flex?

 

Mohammud Sanu @Saints (29th)

Tajae Sharp vs Raiders (32nd)

Jerrick Mckinnon @Panthers (22nd)

Darren Sproles vs Steelers (23rd)

 

Keep in mind it is a 1pt PPR League.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, chad72 said:

Same league again, week 3:

 

QBs: Flacco at Jax, Brock at NE

RBs: Gurley, Latavius Murray, Arian Foster, Ameer Abdullah

WRs: Dez BryantBrandon Marshall, Randall Cobb, Will Fuller, Kelvin Benjamin, Mike Wallace

TEs: Antonio Gates, Gary Barnidge

DEF: Eagles (might look to stream an alternate D, not the best matchup vs Pitt)

K: Justin Tucker

 

Or do I sit Will Fuller at the flex? I have a feeling Belichick might scheme double coverage towards Fuller instead of Hopkins because Hopkins won't take the top off but Fuller can. I have real good depth at WR, so playing Marshall or Wallace over Fuller is tempting. 

 

Thoughts???

 

Well since Abdullah is out, that's about all the choices you have.

I would consider sitting either Bryant or Fuller for Mike Wallace.  Crazy, I know, but he has a great matchup, better than Bryant, and I hate playing receivers vs the patriots because they can be hit or miss.

 

Stream any D facing the Colts...honestly.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Narcosys said:
  1. I have Theo Riddick. Now since Ahmeer Abdullah is now out for the season, would Riddick be the better play against #2 run defense Packers, or Latavius Murray vs the #1 run defense Titans?

 

I also have AJ Green, who faces the Broncos this week.  Not a good matchup and I expect another dud from him. With that being said, who should I play in place of him for flex?

 

Mohammud Sanu @Saints (29th)

Tajae Sharp vs Raiders (32nd)

Jerrick Mckinnon @Panthers (22nd)

Darren Sproles vs Steelers (23rd)

 

Keep in mind it is a 1pt PPR League.

 

 

Sproles vs Steelers in a PPR. Just look at how well Giovani Bernard did vs the Steelers. The Eagles will fall behind eventually and Sproles will be a big factor, that is why I feel he is a strong play in PPR this week.

 

A.J.Green will do better vs the Broncos, do not sit him. Steelers did not play him 1-on-1, they schemed him out with bracketing, IMO. Broncos love to play the best wide outs 1-on-1 (unless it is a 3rd and long) with the hope that their pass rush will get to the QB, that is how they roll. That is how a QB like Luck can get a 20 plus yard run with the CBs having their backs to him because they shadow pretty well. A.J.Green is a size mismatch for any CB if they play him 1-on-1 (except maybe Sherman). 

 

Also, find out about the Bengals' OL, I don't think they changed any faces but could be wrong. Last year, in the championship game in week 16, with a rookie QB in A.J.McCarron, I was hoping for the Broncos' D on my roster to get some points against them on MNF in Denver. I fell flat there, mainly because the Bengals' OL is stout. Look at their recent performance vs the Steelers. Both fumbles were on a wide out and an RB (not the QB), they had only 1 sack on the QB the entire game vs the Bengals' OL in Pitt. That tells me that the Bengals' OL, in Pitt, held up pretty well, this game is in Cincy. That is why I feel you should not sit A.J.Green because without Ware, the Bengals' OL will play stout vs the Broncos' D and give Dalton just enough time to make AJ productive, plus his catch radius is far bigger than the smaller Colts wide outs, so he can beat with speed and size. They will double Von Miller, unlike the Colts :( and make it work. That is my reasoning and I am sticking to it :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

 

Well since Abdullah is out, that's about all the choices you have.

I would consider sitting either Bryant or Fuller for Mike Wallace.  Crazy, I know, but he has a great matchup, better than Bryant, and I hate playing receivers vs the patriots because they can be hit or miss.

 

Stream any D facing the Colts...honestly.

 

Especially since Fuller is playing on TNF, and playing the Patriots, he is my target to replace. On D, I picked up the Dolphins vs the Browns, and hope they can do some damage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just picked up Melvin Gordon...I love my Colts but we give up the most fantasy points to RBs....should I start him in my flex position or put Mark Ingram? Currently my starting RBs are Isaiah Crowell, David Johnson, and Ingram. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, James Harden said:

I just picked up Melvin Gordon...I love my Colts but we give up the most fantasy points to RBs....should I start him in my flex position or put Mark Ingram? Currently my starting RBs are Isaiah Crowell, David Johnson, and Ingram. 

Ingram has the higher floor, Gordon has the most upside with the highest ceiling. I would play the riskier play of Gordon because of the softer matchup.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2016 at 4:47 PM, chad72 said:

Same league again, week 3:

 

QBs: Flacco at Jax, Brock at NE

RBs: Gurley, Latavius Murray, Arian Foster, Ameer Abdullah

WRs: Dez BryantBrandon Marshall, Randall Cobb, Will Fuller, Kelvin Benjamin, Mike Wallace

TEs: Antonio Gates, Gary Barnidge

DEF: Eagles (might look to stream an alternate D, not the best matchup vs Pitt)

K: Justin Tucker

 

Or do I sit Will Fuller at the flex? I have a feeling Belichick might scheme double coverage towards Fuller instead of Hopkins because Hopkins won't take the top off but Fuller can. I have real good depth at WR, so playing Marshall or Wallace over Fuller is tempting. 

 

Thoughts???

You need to trade one of your WR's. That WR bench is outrageously talented and deep. Foster isn't playing this week and Abdullah is on IR. You need to trade up at QB or TE and maybe get a backup RB from one of them as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, James Harden said:

I just picked up Melvin Gordon...I love my Colts but we give up the most fantasy points to RBs....should I start him in my flex position or put Mark Ingram? Currently my starting RBs are Isaiah Crowell, David Johnson, and Ingram. 

I'd play Gordon over Crowell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Once I saw Colts picked up Street this morning I dropped John Brown and grabbed Dorsett. Don't plan on playing him (have Julio, Cooks, Cobb, and Sharpe) but don't want anyone else getting a useful player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2016 at 4:47 PM, chad72 said:

Same league again, week 3:

 

QBs: Flacco at Jax, Brock at NE

RBs: Gurley, Latavius Murray, Arian Foster, Ameer Abdullah

WRs: Dez BryantBrandon Marshall, Randall Cobb, Will Fuller, Kelvin Benjamin, Mike Wallace

TEs: Antonio Gates, Gary Barnidge

DEF: Eagles (might look to stream an alternate D, not the best matchup vs Pitt)

K: Justin Tucker

 

Or do I sit Will Fuller at the flex? I have a feeling Belichick might scheme double coverage towards Fuller instead of Hopkins because Hopkins won't take the top off but Fuller can. I have real good depth at WR, so playing Marshall or Wallace over Fuller is tempting. 

 

Thoughts???

 

I doubt Foster play's. assuming it;s a flex with 3 RB starting, I'd prolly go Marshall or Wallace.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Narcosys said:
  1. I have Theo Riddick. Now since Ahmeer Abdullah is now out for the season, would Riddick be the better play against #2 run defense Packers, or Latavius Murray vs the #1 run defense Titans?

 

I also have AJ Green, who faces the Broncos this week.  Not a good matchup and I expect another dud from him. With that being said, who should I play in place of him for flex?

 

Mohammud Sanu @Saints (29th)

Tajae Sharp vs Raiders (32nd)

Jerrick Mckinnon @Panthers (22nd)

Darren Sproles vs Steelers (23rd)

 

Keep in mind it is a 1pt PPR League.

 

 

Riddick and Tajae

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, James Harden said:

I just picked up Melvin Gordon...I love my Colts but we give up the most fantasy points to RBs....should I start him in my flex position or put Mark Ingram? Currently my starting RBs are Isaiah Crowell, David Johnson, and Ingram. 

 

Yes, yes and yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PIck 2:

 

Carlos Hyde @ SEA

Eric Decker @ KC

Victor Cruz VS WAS

Allen Hurns VS BAL

Tajae Sharpe VS OAK

Markus Wheaton @ PHI

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SilentHill said:

PIck 2:

 

Carlos Hyde @ SEA

Eric Decker @ KC

Victor Cruz VS WAS

Allen Hurns VS BAL

Tajae Sharpe VS OAK

Markus Wheaton @ PHI

 

Decker and I can't decide between sharpe or Cruz 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, chad72 said:

 

Sproles vs Steelers in a PPR. Just look at how well Giovani Bernard did vs the Steelers. The Eagles will fall behind eventually and Sproles will be a big factor, that is why I feel he is a strong play in PPR this week.

So neither murray or Riddick, and go with sproles?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my Yahoo League I am the only one who is 2-0 haha. I am in a 10 team league and everyone else is 1-1 with one person being 0-2. Andrew only gave me 9 points but Decker and Olsen killed it with over 26! In Week 1 it was the Andrew show with 47.50 points so it's nice to see that my Pass catchers stepped up on a week that Andrew didn't give me much, Dez even gave me over 18, in Week 1 he only gave 1.3 points.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, SilentHill said:

 

I doubt Foster play's. assuming it;s a flex with 3 RB starting, I'd prolly go Marshall or Wallace.

 

Oh yeah, Foster being bolded was a mistake. It is 2 RBs, 2 WRs and 1 FLEX.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Narcosys said:

So neither murray or Riddick, and go with sproles?

 

It is PPR, and Riddick does not have the competition that Sproles has.

 

I thought Sproles was a different question. Sorry about my scatter brain, sometimes I gloss over things much to my own chagrin :(. Between the two, go with Riddick over Sproles.

 

However, I would personally stick with A.J.Green

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gronk is a game time decision tonight. Already in week 3 it would appear that Gronk, AP, and Gurley were not worth their first round values at the beginning of the season.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, bababooey said:

Gronk is a game time decision tonight. Already in week 3 it would appear that Gronk, AP, and Gurley were not worth their first round values at the beginning of the season.

I dodged a bullet on all of those guys in all 4 of my leagues

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

I dodged a bullet on all of those guys in all 4 of my leagues

I'd say everyone else was worth their first round pick so far (aside from Bell), including Elliot and Miller as a late first rounder if you wanted to go RB because chances are on the swing back around you'd end up with a lower tier WR1 like Dez, Marshall, Cooks, Nelson.

 

Going Zero RB strategy this year looks pretty good so far as only Johnson, Elliot, and Miller have been worth their draft positions in the first round. Bell, Martin, Charles, Rawls, Foster have all been out in some way. Freeman, Lacy, Ingram, Hill, and Stewart haven't been worth their ADP. Anderson, L Murray, and MAYBE Hyde (one great, one abysmal week) have been well worth it if you went early but there are far more misses than hits.

 

I'm sure looking around most leagues it's the guys who stocked up early on WR (in ppr) and possibly grabbed Olsen/Reed or Cam/Rodgers and waited for Forte, Gore, Demarco, Gordon, Deangelo, Ware, T Coleman, Blount, Woodhead, and Gio are the ones in the best position right now either at the top of their leagues or 1-1 and looking good.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, bababooey said:

I'd say everyone else was worth their first round pick so far (aside from Bell), including Elliot and Miller as a late first rounder if you wanted to go RB because chances are on the swing back around you'd end up with a lower tier WR1 like Dez, Marshall, Cooks, Nelson.

 

Going Zero RB strategy this year looks pretty good so far as only Johnson, Elliot, and Miller have been worth their draft positions in the first round. Bell, Martin, Charles, Rawls, Foster have all been out in some way. Freeman, Lacy, Ingram, Hill, and Stewart haven't been worth their ADP. Anderson, L Murray, and MAYBE Hyde (one great, one abysmal week).

 

I'm sure looking around most leagues it's the guys who stocked up early on WR (in ppr) and possibly grabbed Olsen or Cam/Rodgers and waited for Forte, Gore, Demarco, Gordon, Deangelo, Ware, T Coleman, Blount, Woodhead, and Gio are the ones in the best position right now either at the top of their leagues or 1-1 and looking good.

 

It is not about who you have, it is about who you play.

 

I am limping in a league with AP, Foster occupying roster spots with Christine Michael, Latavius Murray and Giovanni Bernard as my RBs, and a slow starting Demaryius Thomas and Tyler Lockett along with Mike Evans as WRs. Outside Latavius Murray, Derek Carr and Mike Evans, no one on my roster is worth much, actually.

 

QBs: Derek Carr, Joe Flacco

 

RBs: Adrian Peterson, Latavius Murray, Arian Foster, Christine Michael, Giovanni Bernard

 

WRs: Demaryius Thomas, Mike Evans, Tyler Lockett

 

TEs (can be used in WR/TE slot): Julius Thomas, Jacob Tamme

 

DEF: Eagles, Patriots

 

This is probably the worst roster I have had in FF for a while from weeks 1-2. I am playing Flacco this week for a change of luck for my 0-2 record and the ones in bold are currently pegged to start. Wish me luck!!! I need it badly. :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

 

It is not about who you have, it is about who you play.

 

I am limping in a league with AP, Foster occupying roster spots with Christine Michael, Latavius Murray and Giovanni Bernard as my RBs, and a slow starting Demaryius Thomas and Tyler Lockett along with Mike Evans as WRs. Outside Latavius Murray, Derek Carr and Mike Evans, no one on my roster is worth much, actually.

 

QBs: Derek Carr, Joe Flacco

 

RBs: Adrian Peterson, Latavius Murray, Arian Foster, Christine Michael, Giovanni Bernard

 

WRs: Demaryius Thomas, Mike Evans, Tyler Lockett

 

TEs (can be used in WR/TE slot): Julius Thomas, Jacob Tamme

 

DEF: Eagles, Patriots

 

This is probably the worst roster I have had in FF for a while from weeks 1-2. I am playing Flacco this week for a change of luck and the ones in bold are currently pegged to start. Wish me luck!!! I need it badly. :)

Good luck pal. It's definitely who you play, luckily who I have has been better than anyone that's played me so far. One other thing I did do early this year that has helped but broke my cardinal rule is going for Defense early. I rode Denver to the playoffs last year and it was just a game changer so I went with Houston and Denver early, but not insane early. Some people pick gostkowski and denver/seattle before they even have their first bench player but I waited until I had like 2 good bench players and didn't like the BPAs at the time. It was like do I want a good D that I will start weekly or a guy that I don't plan to start and may or may not pan out anyway.

 

I've been doing well. I'm 2-0 in both leagues, up by 60 points scored in the league I took David Johnson then waited on Gore, Deangelo, and Riddick. Will stink to lose Deangelo but if he gets me to 3-0 then hey that's good playoff odds. Also up 2-0 in my other league but in second by 20 points scored, straight up waited for Forte, Gore, and Riddick. Have Ivory and Henry but haven't used them yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, bababooey said:

I'd say everyone else was worth their first round pick so far (aside from Bell), including Elliot and Miller as a late first rounder if you wanted to go RB because chances are on the swing back around you'd end up with a lower tier WR1 like Dez, Marshall, Cooks, Nelson.

 

Going Zero RB strategy this year looks pretty good so far as only Johnson, Elliot, and Miller have been worth their draft positions in the first round. Bell, Martin, Charles, Rawls, Foster have all been out in some way. Freeman, Lacy, Ingram, Hill, and Stewart haven't been worth their ADP. Anderson, L Murray, and MAYBE Hyde (one great, one abysmal week) have been well worth it if you went early but there are far more misses than hits.

 

I'm sure looking around most leagues it's the guys who stocked up early on WR (in ppr) and possibly grabbed Olsen/Reed or Cam/Rodgers and waited for Forte, Gore, Demarco, Gordon, Deangelo, Ware, T Coleman, Blount, Woodhead, and Gio are the ones in the best position right now either at the top of their leagues or 1-1 and looking good.

I went wr in the first two rounds in 3 of my four leagues.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

I went wr in the first two rounds in 3 of my four leagues.  

It's imperative to nail your first two rounds, that's why especially in ppr people are going WR early because there is lower chance of busting. Who did you grab your first few rounds? Are you all ppr?

 

For me it was

1. 4th of 12 - David Johnson, Jordy Nelson, Mike Evans, Greg Olsen and waited until the 14th for Stafford.

2. 3rd of 10 - Julio Jones, Brandin Cooks, Randall Cobb, Aaron Rodgers (wanted Olsen but was taken the pick before, already had 3 WRs and didn't like any of the RB's that were BPA and wasn't gonna reach at TE).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bababooey said:

It's imperative to nail your first two rounds, that's why especially in ppr people are going WR early because there is lower chance of busting. Who did you grab your first few rounds? Are you all ppr?

 

For me it was

1. David Johnson, Jordy Nelson, Mike Evans, Greg Olsen and waited until the 14th for Stafford.

2. Julio Jones, Brandin Cooks, Randall Cobb, Aaron Rodgers (wanted Olsen but was taken the pick before, already had 3 WRs and didn't like any of the RB's that were BPA and wasn't gonna reach at TE).

I'm in all ppr

 

1.  Julio Jones

2. Allen Robinson (been disappointing so far)

 

1. Hopkins

2. J. Nelson

 

1. Beckham

2  marshall

 

1. Hopkins

2. L. Bell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

I'm in all ppr

 

1.  Julio Jones

2. Allen Robinson (been disappointing so far)

 

1. Hopkins

2. J. Nelson

 

1. Beckham

2  marshall

 

1. Hopkin

2. L. Bell

You gotta love that, luckily an elite WR like Julio can make up for shortcomings of Robinson considering almost half of every league has at least one complete bust in the first two rounds so far. Getting Bell back is gonna be great too. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, bababooey said:

You gotta love that, luckily an elite WR like Julio can make up for shortcomings of Robinson considering almost half of every league has at least one complete bust in the first two rounds so far. Getting Bell back is gonna be great too. 

I grabbed d Williams in the 7th in that league too.   Been lucky so far except the woodhead trade.   Oh well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

I grabbed d Williams in the 7th in that league too.   Been lucky so far except the woodhead trade.   Oh well

Yea what can you do, Abdullah will be out a while too though. Grabbing Bell in the second and handcuffing Williams basically got you a high first round average weekly point total for a steal considering what you paid and you could get 20+ points from one of them every game this year. I'm bummed I will be losing Williams but if I can make it to 3-0 I'll be fine putting Gore or Riddick in.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, chad72 said:

 

It is PPR, and Riddick does not have the competition that Sproles has.

 

I thought Sproles was a different question. Sorry about my scatter brain, sometimes I gloss over things much to my own chagrin :(. Between the two, go with Riddick over Sproles.

 

However, I would personally stick with A.J.Green

I am starting Mike Wallace and Jarvis Landry, no doubt there, but I can't decide on AJ Green or Allen Robinsons. I just do not like the matchup Green has, and Robinson has a good matchup and a large target share. Green will get plenty of targets, but I don't know if he will catch them. I'm really torn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

I am starting Mike Wallace and Jarvis Landry, no doubt there, but I can't decide on AJ Green or Allen Robinsons. I just do not like the matchup Green has, and Robinson has a good matchup and a large target share. Green will get plenty of targets, but I don't know if he will catch them. I'm really torn.

 

FWIW Matt Berry has Allen Robinson as his WR6 and AJ Green as WR10 in ppr this week.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

I am starting Mike Wallace and Jarvis Landry, no doubt there, but I can't decide on AJ Green or Allen Robinsons. I just do not like the matchup Green has, and Robinson has a good matchup and a large target share. Green will get plenty of targets, but I don't know if he will catch them. I'm really torn.

 

When you are torn, lean on your stud. You can always come back and blame me :) if it backfires.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, chad72 said:

 

When you are torn, lean on your stud. You can always come back and blame me :) if it backfires.

 

20 hours ago, Narcosys said:

I am starting Mike Wallace and Jarvis Landry, no doubt there, but I can't decide on AJ Green or Allen Robinsons. I just do not like the matchup Green has, and Robinson has a good matchup and a large target share. Green will get plenty of targets, but I don't know if he will catch them. I'm really torn.

 

Didn't mean to put your posts in the incorrect order, but think of it this way. This early in the season, heck even in a playoff race or in the playoffs, I'd want to play my studs over my hot, but inconsistent guys. If your studs go off and your hot guys don't then you are justified. If your studs fail you and the hot guys go off it stinks, yes, but not as bad as if you played your hot guys and they throw up a dud and your stud goes off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2016 at 9:31 PM, SilentHill said:

PIck 2:

 

Carlos Hyde @ SEA

Eric Decker @ KC

Victor Cruz VS WAS

Allen Hurns VS BAL

Tajae Sharpe VS OAK

Markus Wheaton @ PHI

 

 

Really need some help here, lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like Cruz because the match up is favorable against Washington. Don't  know much about Tajae Sharpe; haven't really heard how he's doing so far in fantasy. 

 

Otherwise, Decker or Wheaton. I don't trust Jacksonville players very much right now.

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, SilentHill said:

 

Really need some help here, lol

Decker def. You can go either sharpe or Cruz and hopefully get 10 points from either of them.

 

Matt berry has sharpe as WR31 and Cruz at WR45 this week. Decker is wr18

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need 2 spots filled out of these. It's PPR

 

Baldwin

Sharpe

Cobb

Dorsett

M Thomas

 

Baldwin scares me because the Seahawks line is awful and Wilson is less mobile with his injury. The rest could put up great numbers or duds. Can't decide at all haha

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, BPindy said:

I need 2 spots filled out of these. It's PPR

 

Baldwin

Sharpe

Cobb

Dorsett

M Thomas

 

Baldwin scares me because the Seahawks line is awful and Wilson is less mobile with his injury. The rest could put up great numbers or duds. Can't decide at all haha

 

 

Sharpe and Cobb is my suggestions

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.