Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RockThatBlue

Texas vs ND

18 posts in this topic

I am. :) I am a Stanford fan but will watch all college football. Enjoying this? Texas looks much improved. @QwizBoy must be pleased.

 

ND should leave Kizer in.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tuned in when it was 28-14 Texas. I seriously need to start watching some more College Football. What a win for the Longhorns and a heart breaker for ND 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NorthernBlue said:

I tuned in when it was 28-14 Texas. I seriously need to start watching some more College Football. What a win for the Longhorns and a heart breaker for ND 

How good is that Swoopes dude? No wonder he has the nickname 18 wheeler. He is like a truck running the ball. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RockThatBlue said:

How good is that Swoopes dude? No wonder he has the nickname 18 wheeler. He is like a truck running the ball. 

He looked great. That last touchdown was epic. From what I heard from the commentator, he lost the starting job to that freshmen, right? Still good on him to not let it bother him, and only focus on winning. I guess that's why college football is so great. They play for the jersey on the front, not the name on the back.

 

Definitely going to start watching more games.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NorthernBlue said:

He looked great. That last touchdown was epic. From what I heard from the commentator, he lost the starting job to that freshmen, right? Still good on him to not let it bother him, and only focus on winning. I guess that's why college football is so great. They play for the jersey on the front, not the name on the back.

 

Definitely going to start watching more games.

You really should my man. College football is really amazing. The overtime rules in college are great too. Obviously there are really great nfl games, but you won't see many like tonight in the nfl.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RockThatBlue said:

You really should my man. College football is really amazing. The overtime rules in college are great too. Obviously there are really great nfl games, but you won't see many like tonight in the nfl.

Yeah, lol, when the OT started and Texas was at the 25 I was like "What the hell are they doing?" haha. I'll definitely watch a bit of tomorrows Ole Miss vs FSU game. There's always room for more sports in my life haha. Whose your team?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ND probably would have won if they didn't keep taking Kizer out randomly in the first half. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NorthernBlue said:

Yeah, lol, when the OT started and Texas was at the 25 I was like "What the hell are they doing?" haha. I'll definitely watch a bit of tomorrows Ole Miss vs FSU game. There's always room for more sports in my life haha. Whose your team?

haha right. That should be a good game, Ole Miss has a great offense and FSU usually has a great D. Should be interesting.

 

My team is Kentucky. We kind of suck though. Probably about to fire our coach unless we somehow make a bowl. But I'm not too optimistic about it.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

haha right. That should be a good game, Ole Miss has a great offense and FSU usually has a great D. Should be interesting.

 

My team is Kentucky. We kind of suck though. Probably about to fire our coach unless we somehow make a bowl. But I'm not too optimistic about it.

I live in Canada, so it would be pretty hard to find a favourite team. I'll probably just wait and enjoy the football and worry about finding a favourite team later. Hopefully your Wild Cats get something going this season. Anyways, thanks for the heads up. CFB here I comehaha

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, NFLfan said:

I am. :) I am a Stanford fan but will watch all college football. Enjoying this? Texas looks much improved. @QwizBoy must be pleased.

 

ND should leave Kizer in.

I was at work for this one, naturally lol. Still this is a surreal start to the season! I know Strong is proud of his guys. Double OT against Notre Dame? I don't think any Texas fans expected this. I always miss the good ones haha I missed the Florida opener too...well at least I got to see LSU lose! And Bama win..sigh..

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What an incredible game! My brother is a massive Texas fan and it looks like they are back after Strong's back to back top ten recruiting classes. Kizer is phenomenal too. Shame they had to play each other in week 1

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, RockThatBlue said:

ND probably would have won if they didn't keep taking Kizer out randomly in the first half. 

Yea he had six TDs and didn't even play every drive. PROBABLY would have won but there was a LOT of screwy stuff that happened on both sides. That blocked kick return was insane.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, bababooey said:

Yea he had six TDs and didn't even play every drive. PROBABLY would have won but there was a LOT of screwy stuff that happened on both sides. That blocked kick return was insane.

Yeah, I'm just thinking with how Kizer was playing that he probably could have scored on one of those drives he wasn't in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • I'm not gonna lie. I like your possible outcome. Get Bradley, Crowder and Tatum for PG. Possibly sign Millsap and the starting unit wouldn't be bad. Bradley, Tatum, Millsap and Turner would be starters
    • I was lucky enough to grow up in the 80's and watch that decade. Back then you had 4 Great Teams mainly built through the Draft and through Trades. So anything could happen in the Lakers/Celtics/Sixers/Pistons and the Rockets were even borderline great. Rockets actually beat the Lakers in 1981 and 1986 in the Playoffs. The 1984 Draft was incredible as well with guys like Jordan, Hakeem, Barkley, and Stockton coming out. The Lakers back then were just a joy to watch with their fastbreak, it was entertainment besides just being a sport. It wasn't built up as a 1 man league back then either like it is for LeBron today as you had Magic/Bird/ Kareem/Dr J/Isiah/Moses/and eventually Jordan and Hakeem getting all the same pub. Now days you have the best players on teams leaving to join each other to form SuperTeams like LeBron has and Durant just did. I have been watching Basketball since the late 70's and I have never seen a Conference like the Eastern Conference be such a sad sack of garbage over a long period of time. It has literally sucked as a whole ever since LeBron joined Miami in 2011. The Pacers had a strong team in 2013 and 2014 but once the Celtics lost in the 2010 Finals and outside of the Pacers for a brief moment, it has been all LeBron going on 8  seasons now and a bunch of garbage to keep it politely.
  • Members

    • reiter883r

      reiter883r 0

      Rookie
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Chrisaaron1023

      Chrisaaron1023 216

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • crazycolt1

      crazycolt1 5,497

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • superrep1967

      superrep1967 441

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • ParrotheadXLI

      ParrotheadXLI 1

      Rookie
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Susie Q

      Susie Q 1,330

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Imped

      Imped 203

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • 100GFB

      100GFB 668

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Luck is Good

      Luck is Good 957

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • meholt131

      meholt131 0

      Rookie
      Joined:
      Last active:

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.