Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texas vs ND

Just now, NorthernBlue said:

I tuned in when it was 28-14 Texas. I seriously need to start watching some more College Football. What a win for the Longhorns and a heart breaker for ND 

How good is that Swoopes dude? No wonder he has the nickname 18 wheeler. He is like a truck running the ball. 

Just now, RockThatBlue said:

How good is that Swoopes dude? No wonder he has the nickname 18 wheeler. He is like a truck running the ball. 

He looked great. That last touchdown was epic. From what I heard from the commentator, he lost the starting job to that freshmen, right? Still good on him to not let it bother him, and only focus on winning. I guess that's why college football is so great. They play for the jersey on the front, not the name on the back.

Definitely going to start watching more games.

1 minute ago, NorthernBlue said:

He looked great. That last touchdown was epic. From what I heard from the commentator, he lost the starting job to that freshmen, right? Still good on him to not let it bother him, and only focus on winning. I guess that's why college football is so great. They play for the jersey on the front, not the name on the back.

Definitely going to start watching more games.

You really should my man. College football is really amazing. The overtime rules in college are great too. Obviously there are really great nfl games, but you won't see many like tonight in the nfl.

1 minute ago, RockThatBlue said:

You really should my man. College football is really amazing. The overtime rules in college are great too. Obviously there are really great nfl games, but you won't see many like tonight in the nfl.

Yeah, lol, when the OT started and Texas was at the 25 I was like "What the hell are they doing?" haha. I'll definitely watch a bit of tomorrows Ole Miss vs FSU game. There's always room for more sports in my life haha. Whose your team?

1 minute ago, NorthernBlue said:

Yeah, lol, when the OT started and Texas was at the 25 I was like "What the hell are they doing?" haha. I'll definitely watch a bit of tomorrows Ole Miss vs FSU game. There's always room for more sports in my life haha. Whose your team?

haha right. That should be a good game, Ole Miss has a great offense and FSU usually has a great D. Should be interesting.

My team is Kentucky. We kind of suck though. Probably about to fire our coach unless we somehow make a bowl. But I'm not too optimistic about it.

4 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

haha right. That should be a good game, Ole Miss has a great offense and FSU usually has a great D. Should be interesting.

My team is Kentucky. We kind of suck though. Probably about to fire our coach unless we somehow make a bowl. But I'm not too optimistic about it.

I live in Canada, so it would be pretty hard to find a favourite team. I'll probably just wait and enjoy the football and worry about finding a favourite team later. Hopefully your Wild Cats get something going this season. Anyways, thanks for the heads up. CFB here I comehaha

5 hours ago, NFLfan said:

I am. :) I am a Stanford fan but will watch all college football. Enjoying this? Texas looks much improved. @QwizBoy must be pleased.

ND should leave Kizer in.

I was at work for this one, naturally lol. Still this is a surreal start to the season! I know Strong is proud of his guys. Double OT against Notre Dame? I don't think any Texas fans expected this. I always miss the good ones haha I missed the Florida opener too...well at least I got to see LSU lose! And Bama win..sigh..

8 hours ago, RockThatBlue said:

ND probably would have won if they didn't keep taking Kizer out randomly in the first half. 

Yea he had six TDs and didn't even play every drive. PROBABLY would have won but there was a LOT of screwy stuff that happened on both sides. That blocked kick return was insane.

6 hours ago, bababooey said:

Yea he had six TDs and didn't even play every drive. PROBABLY would have won but there was a LOT of screwy stuff that happened on both sides. That blocked kick return was insane.

Yeah, I'm just thinking with how Kizer was playing that he probably could have scored on one of those drives he wasn't in.