Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Castonzo has triceps strain

bababooey

1 hour ago, Chucklez said:

Everyone is so quick to judge... Are we all forgetting the time Luck had vs the Ravens? The o-line was great that day with Luck in.... Id give the benefit of the doubt with Castonzo and im saving any judgement until after week 1

suggs and dumervil didn't play either.

12 hours ago, Boiler_Colt said:

I meant more as in, seems like just an excuse for his poor play.

This is the same guy who said he was playing like poop last year except he didn't say poop.  

I know it's hard to believe but maybe he's really hurt and that's why he struggled...

7 hours ago, Chucklez said:

Everyone is so quick to judge... Are we all forgetting the time Luck had vs the Ravens? The o-line was great that day with Luck in.... Id give the benefit of the doubt with Castonzo and im saving any judgement until after week 1

Agreed.  I have been and will keep saying the line people are losing their minds over this week is the same line they sang the praises of just one week ago.  

Honestly they started two rookies and a second year player who moved to a new position Saturday night, add,to that the two vets who were left on the line got hurt and yeah it's not shocking that they struggled.  

Honestly at best they are going to start a rookie and a second year player at a new position most of the year.  There are going to be growing pains.  

7 hours ago, BOTT said:

suggs and dumervil didn't play either.

Suggs not being there arguably makes a difference, but Dumervil's production fell off a cliff last year, going from 17 sacks in 2014 to 6 sacks in 2015. And he played all 16 games.

Believe it or not, our O-line can game plan for a game wrecker... They did it last year with JJ Watt... He didnt even sniff Luck.