Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Is Castonzo

Pacergeek

And the offensive line is still atrocious. How many years are we gonna give this Grigson to fix this issue? They can't block on 3rd and 1, or pass protect on 3rd and 1. Not being able to get a first down in these situations is unacceptable. Grigson is trusting the health of our franchise QB with bums, and Pagano doesn't feel the need to scold his players for not being able to block for one second. We will not be SB contenders with these weak and inept leaders. 

9 minutes ago, Pacergeek said:

And the offensive line is still atrocious. How many years are we gonna give this Grigson to fix this issue? They can't block on 3rd and 1, or pass protect on 3rd and 1. Not being able to get a first down in these situations is unacceptable. Grigson is trusting the health of our franchise QB with bums, and Pagano doesn't feel the need to scold his players for not being able to block for one second. We will not be SB contenders with these weak and inept leaders. 

Wow....     what a traffic accident.

First,  look at the title of the thread.....    "Is Castanzo"           Is Castanzo WHAT?!?     And then you went to the body of the post and wrote not a single word about Castanzo.        Speaking as someone with a little ADD,  I suspect If found someone else who also has it.

Grigson just invested 4 draft picks in one draft to address the line and the pre-season is not even done and you're already complaining.      Pagano just scolded the line PUBLICLY after the Phlly game,  so you can quit you're crying.

The next positive post you make will be the first one.

5 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Wow....     what a traffic accident.

First,  look at the title of the thread.....    "Is Castanzo"           Is Castanzo WHAT?!?     And then you went to the body of the post and wrote not a single word about Castanzo.        Speaking as someone with a little ADD,  I suspect If found someone else who also has it.

Grigson just invested 4 draft picks in one draft to address the line and the pre-season is not even done and you're already complaining.      Pagano just scolded the line PUBLICLY after the Phlly game,  so you can quit you're crying.

The next positive post you make will be the first one.

Castonzo is not a LT he played mostly RT at boston College.

14 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

OK.....    but he's played LT since he's been drafted.      Is he struggling now?     Yes,  and he's publicly saying so.    

I don't know what the problem is?

18 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

For whatever its worth to you,  here is Castanzo's Wiki page....

Says he played RT his freshman year,  but moved to Left Tackle prior to his sophomore year.     So,  it appears he played mostly LEFT tackle at Boston College.

5 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

For whatever its worth to you,  here is Castanzo's Wiki page....

Says he played RT his freshman year,  but moved to Left Tackle prior to his sophomore year.     So,  it appears he played mostly LEFT tackle at Boston College.

This is correct not to mention he was the first freshman to start for BC on the OLine in 10yrs. This bang on Grig's, Pagano now Castonzo is getting old There are 32 teams if people aren't happy with this one move on. 

This isn't aimed at you NCF. I know you get it. It is only preseason come on can we at least get a look at week one 

George Costanzo?

he was great on Seinfeld.

wonder how he got that hair to grow.  He was pretty bald when he was on the show.

when Steinbrenner finally fired him is when i'm told he actually got into football.

don't be so hard on him Geek, its really not his chosen profession.  But sometimes, you know, life happens and you are forced to change careers.

Great thread, btw.  5 stars

Listen guys I've said that I was not happy at all with how the line looked against the eagles.  And it does worry me a lot.

But lets not lose our minds here.  Let's find out how the regular season goes first.  

If the O-line can't protect Luck during the regular season then I'll be the first one calling for some people to be fired and some players to be replaced.