Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton timeline 2013

WoolMagnet

34 minutes ago, CF4L said:

I can see why it wouldn't be considering it was about the 2013 season with the Broncos.

I know, but its PEYTON.

he is THE Indy Colt of all time. No one comes close, in my book.

even when i watched him with the Broncos, i still saw a horseshoe on his helmet.

2 hours ago, richard pallo said:

I also saw it.  Excellent program. Talk about putting the work and time in.  I hope Andrew and our coaches watched it.  Lessons there for everybody.

I was thinking the same thing.  QB coaches should show it to all QBs.

When they were sliding on their stomachs on the wet field was priceless.  PEYTON: "one more time in the endzone". Pure magic!

football just won't be the same without Peyton.  But commercials ought to be much more entertaining at least.

i miss him already.

3 hours ago, Gramz said:

How on earth did I miss this?  

I guess I'll just have to watch it in October. 

Usually these things are up on different websites to stream it after its aired once...maybe even youtube. It was a very very good watch. Behind the scenes look at a guy that works tirelessly, has a good sense of humor, and it was touching at the same time for those that will miss his contributions to the game. We all knew of his preparation in watching game tapes etc...but the workouts...the fact that he spent seemingly almost every waking hour going over things...even on plane flights...guy was committed to his craft. He didn't lie...he got every ounce out of football out of that body. He left it all on the field. Even non-Peyton fans would have to agree the guy worked his tail off...and again...like ALMOST always he was humble, funny, and gave incredible insights to the hard work and dedication it takes to be successful in anything but in this instance football. It was a real treat!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Oh he didn’t the other era I was referring to with the draft well and keep your we approach was Polian not Grigson.  I should have been more clear.  
    • My issue all along hasn’t been with Destin.  It’s been with the random people on twitter who report something and claim they are an insider like pretty Rickey.     Like I said I think Destin is a young kid trying to make it in reporting and has to start somewhere.  With that said, something Holder said at the end of his interview this is his living so if he reports something he knows it knows it and can’t afford to be wrong.  Destin admitted when he reported this he didn’t have the contract part of it confirmed and he broke a cardinal rule in reporting, you don’t report something unless you know all of it for sure.  I hope he learns from this.   Its pretty easy to tell from the Holder interview he was hearing about Sneed all the way back to the combine and that the Colts were disappointed when he was franchised tag and he wasn’t just a free agent.  So he’s been hearing about this probably as long if not longer than Destin has. He didn’t report it though because he didn’t have things nailed down.     worth noting Holder did not and has not taken a shot at Destin.  Destin said he respected Holder and knows how hard he works.  Maybe we can all learn a little something from how they treated each other in this and didn’t attack each other.  
    • There are 32 teams.   Not all teams are created equal.   There are built in advantages that big market teams have that small market teams don’t.   It’s not as cut and dry as you make it out to be. 
    • You do know it’s just a joke right… I’m not on twitter, I don’t follow the guy or any guys. I see stuff that is posted on here and engage, but always take reports with a grain of salt. You never have a guy on the roster until the contract is signed and the trade is official.    There is a lot Ballard isn’t going to say publicly. His ability to manipulate q and a’s to do exactly that is a strength. “Look- I like Destin… he just needs more time in the reporting field.” - Chris Ballard probably  because Grigson couldn’t draft after the layup he had with Andrew Luck, and hitting on T.Y Hilton… 
    • That is the approach to building a team that I prefer. I never saw Grigson as following that approach. He seemed to sign many free agents that did not work. But Ballard does follow that approach, almost to a fault.
  • Members