Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How much of an impact will Harambe have on the Browns and Bengals this season?

bap1331

Who will win the super bowl for Harambe?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the super bowl for Harambe?

• Browns
    • Bengals

I could see them both going to the AFC Championship to fight over rights to dedicating the season to Harambe. I am more afraid of their October 23rd matchup. It could be the most intense game in the history of the NFL. Harambe was an icon to the city and the state.

15 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Happy to say i have no idea who or what Harambe is.

does that make me "normal"?

Just googled it.  Evidently it's some gorilla in Cincinnati that got shot and killed after peeing in the bushes behind a gas station. Most people say he deserved it.

On August 27, 2016 at 5:43 PM, bap1331 said:

I could see them both going to the AFC Championship to fight over rights to dedicating the season to Harambe. I am more afraid of their October 23rd matchup. It could be the most intense game in the history of the NFL. Harambe was an icon to the city and the state.

image.jpg

On August 27, 2016 at 5:43 PM, bap1331 said:

I'm going with the Browns. Everyone knows Bengal tigers and gorillas are natural enemies. Harambe would be rolling in his grave if the Bemgals won it all... And if he wasn't stuffed and on display.

1 hour ago, bap1331 said:

naw, that didnt count. They won the title before Harambe was killed.

No.     Wrong yet again.

Harambe was killed on May 28.       Cleveland won the title on June 19.      You're wrong by about 3 weeks.

Goodness gracious........      :facepalm:

57 minutes ago, bababooey said:

Harambe was from Cinci how could the Browns claim him?

Just in the spirit of playing along with the lunacy of the thread, but maybe Cincy doesn't deserve to dedicate their season to such a magnificent beast since their zoo officials were the ones to 'put' the animal down, therefore forfeiting any rights to honor the animal, relinquishing the right to Northern neighbors, Cleveland, to hold their 2016-2017 season in memorandum of the fallen, yet noble beast.?.?.?

Ha.

Silly thread...

The whole deal with Harambe memes is making light of the big overreaction a lot of people had when he was killed. When it happened there were seriously people that thought that he should live and the little boy should have died. I kid you not. I read a lot of social media. The fact that some people value an animal's life over an innocent child's is beyond me. Other said shoot him with tranquilizers  (not realizing they take several minutes to work....not like the movies). That gorilla would have killed the boy had the zoo not stepped in. Debate on how he got in there is another thing. But the Harambe memes are really the Internet's reaction to the faux social media "outrage" that is all too common today. Most people (as evidenced in above post) don't even remember it in today's super fast news cycle....

1 hour ago, cmgww said:

The whole deal with Harambe memes is making light of the big overreaction a lot of people had when he was killed. When it happened there were seriously people that thought that he should live and the little boy should have died. I kid you not. I read a lot of social media. The fact that some people value an animal's life over an innocent child's is beyond me. Other said shoot him with tranquilizers  (not realizing they take several minutes to work....not like the movies). That gorilla would have killed the boy had the zoo not stepped in. Debate on how he got in there is another thing. But the Harambe memes are really the Internet's reaction to the faux social media "outrage" that is all too common today. Most people (as evidenced in above post) don't even remember it in today's super fast news cycle....

yea but thats why you tranquilize the gorilla from the back. So he doesnt notice. Then he will slowly go to sleep.

3 hours ago, cmgww said:

That gorilla would have killed the boy had the zoo not stepped in.

you dont know that.  people and various other animals for that matter have gotten into gorilla cages before and they didnt kill them

11 hours ago, cmgww said:

If humans want to capture and display wild animals in a zoo, then they should anticipate a few casualties from time to time; especially if one is stupid enough to be climbing a railing to an enclosure. That is natural selection at work folks, we don't need that kind of stupid in the gene pool.

50 minutes ago, SilentHill said:

If humans want to capture and display wild animals in a zoo, then they should anticipate a few casualties from time to time; especially if one is stupid enough to be climbing a railing to an enclosure. That is natural selection at work folks, we don't need that kind of stupid in the gene pool.

Please tell me this was sarcasm? This "casualty" would have been a 3 yr old child! Not the kids fault his mom failed him and was texting while her child was entering the cage. And yes, I know it wasn't the Gorillas fault either, but standing by and watching a 3 yr old possibly get ripped to shreds is not going to happen, regardless of how much stupid exists in our gene pool.

8 hours ago, aaron11 said:

you dont know that.  people and various other animals for that matter have gotten into gorilla cages before and they didnt kill them

And some have killed/mauled them.....are you saying wait and see? What if that was your kid? Don't get me wrong, I love animals, but my children come first.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/boy-dead-mauling-pittsburgh-zoo/story?id=17639547

52 minutes ago, \m/COLTS\m/ said:

Please tell me this was sarcasm? This "casualty" would have been a 3 yr old child! Not the kids fault his mom failed him and was texting while her child was entering the cage. And yes, I know it wasn't the Gorillas fault either, but standing by and watching a 3 yr old possibly get ripped to shreds is not going to happen, regardless of how much stupid exists in our gene pool.

Nope I'm dead serious, it sucks that someone would have to die, but the kids parents failed him and all of us failed him as a society by enabling innocent animals to be held captive and put on display for our amusement. It's for the greater good.