LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Eagles Preseason Game Night Thread

154 posts in this topic

You guys need to stop acting so surprised. We're going to get wrecked tonight.

1 person likes this

I'm not sure if it's neccesarily the OL or just the vanilla running calls, or both.  It seems like Gore is the only one capable of gaining yardage.

Just let Luck throw it. Trusting Ferguson on 3rd and 1 is stupid.

Why are we trying this power run scheme could've sworn we couldn't do this last year ...and why not a hurry up  to get us in tempo

2 people like this

Green and Adams only good things on defence cuz our edge setters are in a dif dimension 

5 minutes ago, Bluefire4 said:

You guys need to stop acting so surprised. We're going to get wrecked tonight.

Bad defense is expected. Putrid offense isn't.

1 person likes this

Don't really get all the negativity, we are playing without our starting secondary so Philly is moving the ball as expected, Butler actually even has a pick. Andrew is also 8-11 and looks sharp and is healthy. Not being able to run the ball on 3rd and shorts is a bit frustrating but other than that I am not going to get negative over a pre-season game. As long as nobody gets injured I am fine with whatever happens tonight.

2 people like this

Butler only got that pick because it bounced off the receivers hands lol. 

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Don't really get all the negativity, we are playing without our starting secondary so Philly is moving the ball as expected, Butler actually even has a pick. Andrew is also 8-11 and looks sharp and is healthy. Not being able to run the ball on 3rd and shorts is a bit frustrating but other than that I am not going to get negative over a pre-season game. As long as nobody gets injured I am fine with whatever happens tonight.

Yeah you have to think though the secondary is obliterated, we have no clue how they will be or who will be starting week one.  I'm definitely worried.

3 minutes ago, James said:

Bad defense is expected. Putrid offense isn't.

Yeah I think it is. Everybody tried to crown the offensive line after one game. Run blocking is still awful and pass blockimg isnt that great. We still dont have a good offensive line yet. Another reason im not excited for this season.

More lack of discipline by this team with the penalties. And neither OL or DL showed up to play. Just put there playing Patty cake.

I saw Andrew get pancaked 3 or 4 times and had to turn of the TV. Telling myself "it's just preseason" over and over again lol

One thing I will say, is this is a very solid and stout Philly front. They don't get talked about as one of the best, but I think they are up there. They can get after you.

1 minute ago, Malakai432 said:

AC is really starting to suck in my mind.

In my mind too lol

1 person likes this

Philly looked like the 1999 Rams in last years pre-season, then stunk the joint up in the Regular Season. It's pre-season (rolls eyes). We are missing key players on Defense as well.

1 person likes this

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Philly looked like the 1999 Rams in last years pre-season, then stunk the joint up in the Regular Season. It's pre-season (rolls eyes). We are missing key players on Defense as well.

Nicely put

2 people like this

The whole o-line has struggled but the guards are getting blown up on run plays. I am at the point I'd like to see Harrison at RG next to Kelly to see how it goes.

Luck's back...Chud is in charge...and the Colts offense looking as pedestrian as ever.  Can't believe people expect this offense to overcompensate for our lack of defense.  I'm not seeing us having an elite offense in Indy this year...just don't see it.

Really disappointed with the oline in this game.  Luck will suffer another serious injury this season if they don't improve