Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Eagles Preseason Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't really get all the negativity, we are playing without our starting secondary so Philly is moving the ball as expected, Butler actually even has a pick. Andrew is also 8-11 and looks sharp and is healthy. Not being able to run the ball on 3rd and shorts is a bit frustrating but other than that I am not going to get negative over a pre-season game. As long as nobody gets injured I am fine with whatever happens tonight.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Don't really get all the negativity, we are playing without our starting secondary so Philly is moving the ball as expected, Butler actually even has a pick. Andrew is also 8-11 and looks sharp and is healthy. Not being able to run the ball on 3rd and shorts is a bit frustrating but other than that I am not going to get negative over a pre-season game. As long as nobody gets injured I am fine with whatever happens tonight.

Yeah you have to think though the secondary is obliterated, we have no clue how they will be or who will be starting week one.  I'm definitely worried.

3 minutes ago, James said:

Bad defense is expected. Putrid offense isn't.

Yeah I think it is. Everybody tried to crown the offensive line after one game. Run blocking is still awful and pass blockimg isnt that great. We still dont have a good offensive line yet. Another reason im not excited for this season.