Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Brian Stork

Cynjin

Run blocking wise Stork was solid last year. Not elite but solid. Pass Blocking wise he was atrocious. He was tipping when the ball was going to be snapped a couple games I think.......AFC Championship game. Samson Satele was known for the same thing

Vollmer is also going to IR, so they are down two lineman from last year. Stork I believe has officially retired, so no NE did not get a pick for him. Remember, in addition to just trading for Mingo, they traded for Jonathan Cooper in the Arizona deal. I wish we could have gotten Jones. Regardless, that makes two draft picks in the top ten who have been busts that NE traded for. The 2013 draft class has been horrific thus far, especially the top 10 and the #23rd pick.

Well, this is awkward.....in about one week, Stork has been released, traded, considered retirement, and now has reverted back to the Pats.  He'll probably be cut again soon.  I heard the reason he couldn't pass his physicals were because of his concussion problems.  If that's the case, it might be best for him to retire