Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Vontae Davis to miss the first month of the season

snkdy

17 minutes ago, Mr Clueless said:

I can live with week 3 as a probable compromise. 

After a full 2 days of digesting this news, I feel a lot better LOL. And let's be honest, our secondary is gonna be nasty when Vontae does return. May sound like I've got rose-colored glasses on, but Vontae's injury could be a "blessing in disguise," as we just added a very solid CB to the roster. Considering they just handed him a $1mil check, it's probably safe to assume he's not getting released when Vontae's back, he's officially part of the plan now. I like it.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 11:00 AM, krunk said:

Is he asking you to take care of any of his 15 kids?  Is anyone trying to jail him up for not taking care of said kids?  Who cares how many kids he has because he does this thing called "Take care of them".

Tony Dungy has 10 Kids but we never hear any remarks about his.  I like that Tony is married, but that's beside the point.  Who cares how many kids one has if they are taken care of by the individuals who created them?

Warren Sapp preaches at  your church. 15-10=5

On 8/23/2016 at 10:09 PM, akcolt said:

Only road game vs Denver I would be surprised if we lost to a team that will struggle to put up points. That leaves all home games. We should win the home games. Davis is missed but we go 4/0

Jags game is a road game... In the U.K. at Wembley Stadium,  not Lucas Oil.

I wonder if our D is good enough to get a stop on a last minute opponent drive for a game winning score???

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 7:09 PM, akcolt said:

Only road game vs Denver I would be surprised if we lost to a team that will struggle to put up points. That leaves all home games. We should win the home games. Davis is missed but we go 4/0

SD is a trap game right before the showdown w/Jags after the game last yr every Colt should have the Jags game circled.

If we were going out west diffrent story but. SD coming east for hopefully an early start we get them.

Stafford will test the secondary week 1. He shouldn't be forcing the ball as much with Megatron gone. We know he will still give the back end some chances. If they are really starting Decker at LT as the depth chart I saw indicates. I think Mathis has a big week 1. 

We could start 4-0 with that schedule, I will say 3-1 but 4-0 isn't out of the question. If we win in Denver 4-0 is possible at that point.

On August 23, 2016 at 0:00 PM, krunk said:

Is he asking you to take care of any of his 15 kids?  Is anyone trying to jail him up for not taking care of said kids?  Who cares how many kids he has because he does this thing called "Take care of them".

Tony Dungy has 10 Kids but we never hear any remarks about his.  I like that Tony is married, but that's beside the point.  Who cares how many kids one has if they are taken care of by the individuals who created them?

Define "taking care of them".

and yes,,he was about to be jailed up for not paying child support.  He's lucky Vontae got hurt.

10 hours ago, BOTT said:

Define "taking care of them".

and yes,,he was about to be jailed up for not paying child support.  He's lucky Vontae got hurt.

When was Cromartie put in jail and what do you know about the case?

5 minutes ago, \m/COLTS\m/ said:

I already knew that.  I was waiting on him to respond so I could hit him with the fact that it had nothing to do with him being purposefully neglectful of the payments.  And he was in no danger of going to jail.  People just love slander and smear stories about other people and won't even take out the time to see if the headline is true.  We need to question the morality of some of these News Reporters but some how we believe them before anything else.  There's nothing anywhere on the internet showing Cromartie has ever been jailed up for not taking care of his kids. Nothing

9 minutes ago, \m/COLTS\m/ said:

It's well known the guy has always payed a lot of child support.  Outside of that no one is inside of his home to say what kind of a father he is.   It's not my business in the first dag gum place.  From what is public knowledge the guy has always paid what he was legally obligated to pay.  

1 minute ago, \m/COLTS\m/ said:

$4000 a month just for the one!!! Insane!

Everybody who has kids knows it doesn't take that much money to take care of one kid.  Not anywhere close to it in most cases.  Especially a very young child.

8 hours ago, krunk said:

I already knew that.  I was waiting on him to respond so I could hit him with the fact that it had nothing to do with him being purposefully neglectful of the payments.  And he was in no danger of going to jail.  People just love slander and smear stories about other people and won't even take out the time to see if the headline is true.  We need to question the morality of some of these News Reporters but some how we believe them before anything else.  There's nothing anywhere on the internet showing Cromartie has ever been jailed up for not taking care of his kids. Nothing

What were you going to hit me with?  That he decided to not pay child support? I like you just assume Cromartie's lawyer is telling the truth......cause lawyers are 100% honest.

having said that, maybe the info is wrong, but I find it hard to believe a man can be a good father with that many kids and different moms.  That's why I asked you to define "taking care of them".  Because simply paying child support is a pretty low bar.