Rookie Class....Wow!

lennymoore24

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No I think that part is true, they are not lying, it's also true that Grigson was trying to control everything and it led to conflict in the leadership and it lead to issues in the locker room.  To me, that's a Grigson issue.  I think coaches should be allowed to coach, pick their staff and set line-ups.  If they win good for them and if they lose then they pay that piper.  My simple opinion is Grigson caused those issues, he's done some good things too of course but there have been some big errors.  I would prefer everything to work us and we win but there's no way to pretend the bad draft picks, poor FA acquisitions, front office strife aren't largely of Grigs makiing.  If we come out the other end stronger that's great, indeed, I put some of it on Irsay too, he claimed he wanted his "team back" from Polian and seemed to hand it right off to Grigs who as a new GM needed more mentorship (that part is my opinion).  So, I don't think anybody is lying, I think they're all an honest lot actually but they were working dysfunctionally.

3 minutes ago, Rally5 said:

No I think that part is true, they are not lying, it's also true that Grigson was trying to control everything and it led to conflict in the leadership and it lead to issues in the locker room.  To me, that's a Grigson issue.  I think coaches should be allowed to coach, pick their staff and set line-ups.  If they win good for them and if they lose then they pay that piper.  My simple opinion is Grigson caused those issues, he's done some good things too of course but there have been some big errors.  I would prefer everything to work us and we win but there's no way to pretend the bad draft picks, poor FA acquisitions, front office strife aren't largely of Grigs makiing.  If we come out the other end stronger that's great, indeed, I put some of it on Irsay too, he claimed he wanted his "team back" from Polian and seemed to hand it right off to Grigs who as a new GM needed more mentorship (that part is my opinion).  So, I don't think anybody is lying, I think they're all an honest lot actually but they were working dysfunctionally.

You don't know any of that to be true at all about Grigson. I highly doubt your close enough to the front office to say what actually took place. You are basing your comments on what YOU think was going on and not on anything factual.

Just now, crazycolt1 said:

You don't know any of that to be true at all about Grigson. I highly doubt your close enough to the front office to say what actually took place. You are basing your comments on what YOU think was going on and not on anything factual.

Do a little internet research, it's pretty consistent everywhere you read.  I do have friends in the Indy media as well, but draw your own conclusions, I don't think it's really even controversial, it's pretty much public knowledge at this point.  If you need to hear it from Grigs or Pags themselves that's not going to happen, they are teammates now with long term deals...so they are aligned and they are pros.  I'm not even trying to fight with you about this, It seems like you caught my comment in the midst of fighting with lots of other people about Grigson.  If you don't believe any of this that's totally cool, we can disagree and move on.  Somehow I've offended some other person on this site I don't even know....it is a fan board full of opinions so.....

10 minutes ago, Rally5 said:

Do a little internet research, it's pretty consistent everywhere you read.  I do have friends in the Indy media as well, but draw your own conclusions, I don't think it's really even controversial, it's pretty much public knowledge at this point.  If you need to hear it from Grigs or Pags themselves that's not going to happen, they are teammates now with long term deals...so they are aligned and they are pros.  I'm not even trying to fight with you about this, It seems like you caught my comment in the midst of fighting with lots of other people about Grigson.  If you don't believe any of this that's totally cool, we can disagree and move on.  Somehow I've offended some other person on this site I don't even know....it is a fan board full of opinions so.....

There could be one of your mistakes. Listening to media and taking it as the truth. Now we all know that they would never twist anything to sell themselves would they?