LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Ravens Preseason Game Night Thread

229 posts in this topic

At this rate, the Colts might need to change the logo to a penalty flag. Yikes.

1 person likes this

Just now, RockThatBlue said:

At this rate, the Colts might need to change the logo to a penalty flag. Yikes.

Yeah... lot's of sloppy play out there. 

1 person likes this

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Win or lose, Andrew 8-8 for 71 Yards. That is what I really wanted to see.

Exactly. That, AND he learned how to safely slide. FINALLY

2 people like this

Just now, RollerColt said:

Exactly. That, AND he learned how to safely slide. FINALLY

Yeah he looked like old Andrew. Penalties hurt us early otherwise it would've been 14-0

1 person likes this

Trey Williams has looked better than Ferguson imo.

I've not been very impressed by Ferguson.

1 person likes this

50 minutes ago, SP_21 said:

I think it's just the way he talks. Dudes smarter than all of us combined hahahaha 

Booksmart.

Well, I hope someone can watch the game.  NFL Network switched over the the KC/LA game while the Colts were in the 3rd quarter.  And for this, I pay money.

McNary was awful at times last year but I think hes looked pretty good these 2 preseason games.

This is the game right here, if we hold them Vinny will win it with a FG more than likely if not we lose 19-18. Most important thing is Andrew looked awesome!

Terrible decision to let the ball bounce past him like that. Lost probably 10 yards of possession because of that.

Darn, Pat was close on that one, just needed a little more oomph  LOL.

Regardless of the fact that Pat missing that field goal I'm glad Chuck gave the go ahead to attempt it. Pat easily has the leg to make that field goal. He just struck it wrong or tried to keep it on line so maybe he took off some of the power. He certainly has the leg

This game was actually fun to watch.  Unlike last week where a big chunk was unwatchable

4 minutes ago, \m/COLTS\m/ said:

Boomstick noooooooooooo!!!!!

Oh well preseason.

it was on line, 5 yards closer it was good, oh well. Fun game and Andrew looked Great so it's all good in my book.

1 person likes this

Definitely made it interesting....looks like we may have a few position battles....especially Tolzien/Morris.

1 minute ago, \m/COLTS\m/ said:

Definitely made it interesting....looks like we may have a few position battles....especially Tolzien/Morris.

I thought ol Pat would nail it actually, he is capable of probably kicking a 60 yarder. Kicking and Punting is different but that sucker was on line but anything over 60 Yards is tough for any kicker.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I thought ol Pat would nail it actually, he is capable of probably kicking a 60 yarder. Kicking and Punting is different but that sucker was on line but anything over 60 Yards is tough for any kicker.

He's made it from further away, although not under pressure.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, \m/COLTS\m/ said:

He's made it from further away, although not under pressure.

Great stuff.