LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Ravens Preseason Game Night Thread

229 posts in this topic

Just now, CamMo said:

Also for anyone who didn't see, Quan had a pretty great kick return.

Heck yes he did. Set us up for great field position and momentum right off the bat.

1 person likes this

Good to see Luck sliding.  Not good to see the penalties in the red zone tho, need to cut down on those.

2 people like this

Time to see if the defense has improved over the week.

1 person likes this

LOL. Illegal formation... Thank goodness this is preseason.

1 person likes this

I never heard of that penalty haha So much for 3 and out. Action Jackson looks great so far!

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Who do you think will win that fight? I am not sure.

I'm hoping Diaz puts him to sleep this time, but Mcgregor will inevitably tap at the first threat of danger like he did last time because he's a ........:)

Back to the Colts........ Offense looked solid, defense looked good as well, minus the penalties!!!!! Let's get all the wrinkles worked out in preseason!

Just now, \m/COLTS\m/ said:

I'm hoping Diaz puts him to sleep this time, but Mcgregor will inevitably tap at the first threat of danger like he did last time because he's a ........:)

Back to the Colts........ Offense looked solid, defense looked good as well, minus the penalties!!!!! Let's get all the wrinkles worked out in preseason!

Yeh, no. There is no shame in tapping. Dumb to think there is.

2 people like this

I know it's preseason, but it'd be nice to limit the mistakes we're committing right now. That was a nice return by Chester. Too bad it doesn't matter. 

Impressive defensive series minus the penalties.   Nice return by Rogers.  Stupid penalty nullified it but kid looks good. 

A lot of costly penalties ( no better time than preseason). Besides that we are looking much improved imo

1 minute ago, Indyfan4life said:

I know it's preseason, but it'd be nice to limit the mistakes we're committing right now. That was a nice return by Chester. Too bad it doesn't matter. 

yeah the penalties are bothersome

Chuck really needs to coach this team up.  Team needs to be more disciplined. Too many penalties under his watch. 

1 minute ago, backshoulderfade said:

Yeh, no. There is no shame in tapping. Dumb to think there is.

Read again, I didn't say there was. I said at the first threat. Yes Diaz had him deep that first fight, but the tap came quick. Mcgregor did the same thing the first time he was submitted in his other loss. 

1 minute ago, Malakai432 said:

Wth NFLNetwork???

Eh sonny? Eh?

Just now, Indyfan4life said:

No issues on my end. 

Hmm, dishnetwork seems to be having a problem with it.  It's just a black screen, lol.......  All other channels work fine, everything was fine then just bam.

Great job by Andrew. He's not forcing throws, and isn't being pressured. From what I've seen, the line has improved so far. Still not amazing, but better.

1 person likes this