LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Ravens Preseason Game Night Thread

229 posts in this topic

Hi, Colts fans!   :)  Our 2016 Indianapolis Colts are back into the friendly confines of Lucas Oil Stadium (the building), after barely winning on the road at the Buffalo Bills 19-18 last Saturday.  Colts are hosting the Baltimore Ravens, and both teams are playing their first-ever scheduled preseason game, home or away, between the teams.

Ravens are also coming from their 22-19 win over the Carolina Panthers last Saturday, but the Colts will try to win their second straight preseason game in front of their home fans.

LOS's  retractable roof should be closed to keep everyone and everything dry  for tonight's 7:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff,  because cloudy skies and scattered thunderstorms at 79 degrees, feels like 84 degrees, is the game forecast outside in Downtown Indianapolis, along with 45% precipitation, 77% humidity, and south/southwestern winds at 13 miles per hour.

NO injuries, as both teams continue to try to make through the first major cut from 90 to 75 players, and into the 53-man regular season team roster, and GO COLTS!!!!!    :cheer::coltslogo::cheer::1colts:  :colts::helmet:  :rock:

Colts Vs. Ravens Preseason Game Trackers:

http://www.colts.com/team/game/2016/preseason2

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2016082052/2016/PRE2/ravens@colts#menu=gameinfo&tab=preview

2016 Indianapolis Colts Team Rosters And Transactions Tracker:

http://www.colts.com/team/roster.html

http://www.colts.com/team/transactions.html

3 people like this

Woohooo looking forward to another great game tonite.  Will be good to see Luck take the field again for the 1st time since last season. Hoping for a good game, no injuries and of course a Win !!!

GOOOO Colts !!!

2 people like this

I'm so excited for this game tonight, it should be a great one! :cheer:  I'll be watching from home, but I will be cheering the same as if I was there!!

Who all is going to be there tonight?

1 person likes this

Great stuff LOS! Andrew finally playing, I can wait for this one. We are now basically halfway through Pre-season, the Regular Season is right around the corner!

2 people like this

Will this game be televised Nationly? When on nfl network or is there a stream on internet.

I live in south florida and cut the cord.

2 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher said:

Will this game be televised Nationly? When on nfl network or is there a stream on internet.

Not sure I know here in Indy it's is on WXINFox. I have U-Verse so it's channel 11 for me.

It's pouring down rain here! It's safe to say the roof will be closed. I was just downtown yesterday for work and was right by the stadium, pretty cool area. The Colts Pro Shop is right across from the stadium on Capital Street. I didn't buy anything but went in there and looked around. They have a lot of nice Colts stuff.

1 hour ago, LJpalmbeacher said:

It's on NFLN I believe at 7

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, NorthernBlue said:

It's on NFLN I believe at 7

Yes it is. I just looked. I am here in Indy so it's on WXIN here but it is also on the NFL Channel.

1 person likes this

I spaced out does anyone remember how long the starters will play????  I'm heading over to a buddies house to watch some of it before the Diaz vs McGregor fight........

12 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

I spaced out does anyone remember how long the starters will play????  I'm heading over to a buddies house to watch some of it before the Diaz vs McGregor fight........

Who do you think will win that fight? I am not sure.

44 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

I hope Diaz wipes the floor with him again :cheer2::cheer2:...enjoy Bro!

1 person likes this

58 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

Pags said Luck will probably play a quarter

1 person likes this

58 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Who do you think will win that fight? I am not sure.

I'm not sure also but if Diaz wins again, Conner sure as heck needs to move back down in weight where he was more competitive.

1 person likes this

Just now, Malakai432 said:

I'm not sure also but if Diaz wins again, Conner sure as heck needs to move back down in weight where he was more competitive.

Yeah it's a tough call

Andrew's looking comfortable. Making some good decisions so far. 

Penalties on the end of what should have been a great drive ending in a TD.

1 person likes this

Also for anyone who didn't see, Quan had a pretty great kick return.

1 person likes this