CR91

Lets see your fantasy teams

91 posts in this topic

Elite League:  (Had to cut out sometime in the 10th or 11th round and I made a waiver change to improve the autodraft.)

 

QB: Newton, Osweiler 

RB: McCoy, Ivory, Yeldon, Powell, Crowell

WR: Brown, Edelmen, Tate, Garcon, Ginn

TE: Kelce

K: Santos

Def: Skins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have two leagues.  This is the second year I have commished this league and its a 20 buyin winner take all.  That team is:

8 team

qb: Newton, Luck

rb: stewart,hill, gordon,yeldon

wr: Hopkins, Cooper, Benjamin, Edelman, Sanders, Treadwell,

te: kelce

k: gostkowski

def: cin

 

 

 

my second league is a dynasty league that is its first year.  This league is my project league:

 

12 team

qb: Newton, Rothlisberger, Gabbert

rb: Mccoy,Matthews,Duke Johnson, Yeldon,West

wr:dez,amari, davante, vincent jackson, Treadwell, dorial-green beckham, ginn, garcon, robert woods

te: Kelce, Allen

K: gostkowski, mcmanus

def: LA

 

We have 22 spots and at the end, I was just over it at the end of the draft.  It took two hours and my power went out during the draft.  Thats how I ended up with two K's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 team ppr

 

Qb. Big Ben. Rivers

 

Rb.  Ingram, murray, Riddick, Bernard, D. Williams, 

 

Wr. J. Jones. A. Robinson K Allen,  

C. Coleman

 

Te.  D.Walker. M. Bennett

 

K. Vinatieri

 

DF.  Eagles. (I change every week depending on matchups)

 

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 team PPR fourth pick

 

QB: Cousins, Stafford

 

RB: David Johnson, Frank Gore, DeAngelo Williams, Theo Riddick, Devontae Booker

 

WR: Nelson, Evans, John Brown, Snead

 

TE: Olsen, Zach Miller

 

Def: Texans

 

K: Walsh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 team snake draft (5th overall pick), standard scoring:

 

QB: Aaron Rodgers, Jay Cutler

RB: Adrian Peterson, CJ Anderson, DeAngelo Williams, Danny Woodhead

WR: Randall Cobb, Allen Hurns, Torrey Smith, Josh Gordon, Phillip Dorsett, Rishard Mathews

TE: Travis Kelce, Dwayne Allen

D/ST: Patriots

K: Cairo Santos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/26/2016 at 9:32 AM, Colts_Fan12 said:

how does Gurley go 12th?? I took him 5th overall 

 

There had to be a run on QBs in the first round, only way it's possible... Either way, dude lucked out!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/6/2016 at 4:33 PM, Steamboat_Shaun said:

12 team snake draft (5th overall pick), standard scoring:

 

QB: Aaron Rodgers, Jay Cutler

RB: Adrian Peterson, CJ Anderson, DeAngelo Williams, Danny Woodhead

WR: Randall Cobb, Allen Hurns, Torrey Smith, Josh Gordon, Phillip Dorsett, Rishard Mathews

TE: Travis Kelce, Dwayne Allen

D/ST: Patriots

K: Cairo Santos

Only thing I don't like is no point in wasting a pick on Cutler, unless it was your last pick. You have Rodgers, I wouldn't keep a second QB on the roster if i had him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bababooey said:

Only thing I don't like is no point in wasting a pick on Cutler, unless it was your last pick. You have Rodgers, I wouldn't keep a second QB on the roster if i had him.

 

Yeah, I picked him right before my kicker, who was my last pick. My friend is in my league, huge Bears fan, and he wanted to pick Cutler ironically (he HATES Cutler), so I took him before he could just for a laugh. I doubt he's on the team very long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 Team League, Standard Scoring 

 

QB: Luck, Prescott

HB: Gurley, Hill, Booker, Vereen 

WR: Cooks, Moncrief, Floyd, Smith Sr., Diggs, C. Coleman  

TE: Ertz, Allen 

K: Vinatieri 

Defense: Seattle  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

 

Yeah, I picked him right before my kicker, who was my last pick. My friend is in my league, huge Bears fan, and he wanted to pick Cutler ironically (he HATES Cutler), so I took him before he could just for a laugh. I doubt he's on the team very long.

I waited so long for a QB and grabbed cousins so I lose the luxury of having another pick at another position because I had to finish it off with Stafford, but I was glad I got a lot of value in waiting so long to pick QBs instead of getting Eli literally halfway through who according to ESPN is projected less points than Stafford who went at the end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bababooey said:

I waited so long for a QB and grabbed cousins so I lose the luxury of having another pick at another position because I had to finish it off with Stafford, but I was glad I got a lot of value in waiting so long to pick QBs instead of getting Eli literally halfway through who according to ESPN is projected less points than Stafford who went at the end.

 

I did the same in my other league, I ended up with Bortles and Dalton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • 199 sacks 99 FF that's pretty dam good I'd say
    • So I'm going to make a team of the best players peyton and tom have played with in their careers and you tell me who do you think would win.   Thomas     Wayne     Pollard Glenn Scott Saturday Lilja Clady   Harrison                                                                  Manning                                                                   James                                               Mathis Jackson Knighton Freeney  Talib                                              Miller     Brackett     Ware                    Harris                                                                      Ward                                        Sanders   Brown    Welker        Gronk Light Mankins Koppan Neal Solder  Moss                                                         Brady                                                         Dillion   Revis                                    Jones Wilfork Seymour                               Law                                          Vrabel Seau Bruschi Thomas                                Harrison                                       Mccourty     To the best of my knowledge this is best lineup, but if you think changes are needed go ahead and provide your own lineup
    • I say Emmitt cause he's just not better then the other 3 lol 
    • I honestly won't be mad if they take their sweet time with him if he misses games and we lose off well just gives Ballard a better draft position next year and another top defender will be great lol
    • Fair enough. Unfortunately we can't play the what if game or hypotheticals though, if we could, I'd have Belichick on the Colts 100 times out of 100.
  • Members

    • T-Cubed

      T-Cubed 0

      Rookie
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • buccolts

      buccolts 2,332

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Btown_Colt

      Btown_Colt 97

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Flash7

      Flash7 1,258

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • CS Coltsfan

      CS Coltsfan 16

      New Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Boilermaker

      Boilermaker 172

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Malakai432

      Malakai432 3,950

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Sockerice

      Sockerice 62

      New Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • dopeboy206

      dopeboy206 0

      Rookie
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • ColtsXNation6

      ColtsXNation6 7

      New Member
      Joined:
      Last active:

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.