Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wentz and Goff the biggest busts in NFL history?

bap1331

Who is the biggest bust of all time?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the biggest bust of all time?

• JaMarcus Russell
    • Ryan Leaf
    • Tim Couch
    • Jared Goff
    • Carson Wentz

So if one bad game your rookie preseason means you are the biggest bust of all time, how is Peyton Manning not on the list? His whole first season was pretty shaky......

Be real bud, it's their first game. Not saying they will be good, but at least give them a few regular season games before crowning them worse then Ryan leaf or JaMarcus Russell.  

29 minutes ago, SaturdayAllDay said:

So if one bad game your rookie preseason means you are the biggest bust of all time, how is Peyton Manning not on the list? His whole first season was pretty shaky......

Be real bud, it's their first game. Not saying they will be good, but at least give them a few regular season games before crowning them worse then Ryan leaf or JaMarcus Russell.  

You make a good argument,  but the problem is this....

Peyton Manning's first season was before Bap1331 was even born.....

That's why he's got no sense of history.....   no sense of perspective.....

16 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

You didn't wait one season.

You didn't even wait one regular season game.

You waited just one whole PRE-SEASON game to determine they're big busts.

Goodness gracious........    what is the matter with you?             :facepalm:  

The OP is known for making terrible threads but this one takes the cake. 

Thought Goff started out bad, but then he made some nice throws as he progressed.   I don't think hes ready for a full football game yet, but the tools are there.  I think if you throw him in the fire too early it may be ugly.  These are my initial thoughts which may change as more preseason games are played.  Didn't get a chance to watch Wentz, but I know that line wasn't blocking very well. 

LOL seriously bro. Is this for real? Or are you just messing around, and mocking those who rush to judgement. But whatever it is I guess I'll take the bait. IT'S BEEN 1 PRESEASON GAME!!!!!! How could you proclaim any rookie a bust or a stud before THE SEASON EVEN STARTS????? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

On 8/13/2016 at 8:16 PM, bap1331 said:

It was not only one, but TWO picks in a row that had poor performances this past weekend. They were 4th round quarterbacks selected first overall. How embarrassing.

Bravo, I say Bravo. You managed to troll everyone here and none of them realized you were doing it. That deserves a like and an A+ ranking from the Jared Cisneros institute of posting! Absolutely magnificent. If you were serious with this thread like the concussion thread, then this is the worst thread of 2016. Lets just assume you are master troller though!

6 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Bravo, I say Bravo. You managed to troll everyone here and none of them realized you were doing it. That deserves a like and an A+ ranking from the Jared Cisneros institute of posting! Absolutely magnificent. If you were serious with this thread like the concussion thread, then this is the worst thread of 2016. Lets just assume you are master troller though!

I really hope the OP is a troll. I hope no one is that dumb. If so, I'm not sure if the OP knows how to tie their own shoes.

1 minute ago, RockThatBlue said:

I really hope the OP is a troll. I hope no one is that dumb. If so, I'm not sure if the OP knows how to tie their own shoes.

i think he's trolling. Though reading that concussion thread and some of his posts there makes me wonder...

On August 15, 2016 at 7:11 PM, ÅÐØNϧ 1 said:

Skeptical Baby meme

Nice picture there Adonis 1. Was that Han Solo as a child before he stated his smuggling career with his lovable sidekick wookie named Chewy? That kid's stare could stop anybody dead in their tracks. Just sayin'

On 8/14/2016 at 4:14 AM, NewColtsFan said:

You make a good argument,  but the problem is this....

Peyton Manning's first season was before Bap1331 was even born.....

That's why he's got no sense of history.....   no sense of perspective.....

Lets not get to the age thing.....HA HA!  :lecture:

I think the history of the game proves that some really good players had bad starts....In fact we see Jim McMahon as a pretty good QB with the Bears.  Nice % in passing but nothing special at all.  (except the Super Bowl)

I believe the OP has no concept of experience.  The game is so much faster.  Ask Marriota and Bortles....

• 1 month later...