LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Bills Preseason Game Night Thread

235 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, IndySouthsider said:

Turbin? Why was he signed? Why did we think he would be any better than before?

All the RBs have looked bad tonight. Its hard to run when theres no holes.

Could someone recap the Colts injuries thus far? I heard about T.Y. and Goode.  Anyone else?

Bingo!! There he is! Rogers! I'm high on this kid! I think he will make the roster as long as he has competent QB's throwing it to him

1 person likes this

18 minutes ago, BOTT said:

Calm down?  You are the only one using examination marks.

Players are constantly getting minor knee injuries.

Yes...I said calm down cause you said can we stop acting like every injury is a torn ACL in response to my comment where I only said that Twitter had said it was a knee injury and that I don't like the sound knee injuries. That was it, yet you wacted to act as if I was saying it was a torn ACL and I never said anything of the sort or that it was even a serious injury. 

Our secondary has played very well tonight. I think Butler was really the only DB that struggled.

44 minutes ago, weslo1812 said:

Knee injuries often don't dont turn out well. Also I never said he's probably out for the season or that it was a torn ACL...just I don't like the sound of knee injury. So calm down!!!

Every team has players with knee injuries after every game

Ever since I was able to switch from watching the Bills broadcast to the Colts one things have been looking up for our boys.  Lol

1 person likes this

I know its preseason but Chuds playcalling at times tonight really has me scratching my head. Running into stacked boxes at times and throwing a screen on 3rd and long plus not doing his QB any favors early in the game to get him warmed up with some easy completions

What a horrible no call. Our guy was slung down while way out of bounds.  Drive killer there.

Whew....good hold defense.  That was close to an interference.  We were due that no call.

Trey williams is a tough runner. And boy he's fast.

I like that little guy! He's fun to watch.

2 people like this

Kill as much clock as we can here, Zone runs or short dink and dunk passes

Morris has looked better than Tolzien! This looks like a win. We may have actually some depth on Defense. I also think TJ Green is going to be really good, dude is fast.

24 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

Morris might develop into a nice back up. Hes kinda fun to watch

Agreed...definitely not a boring guy to watch play the 4th quarter.

1 person likes this

I think based off this game Morris earned the right to start next week. Or to be considered anyway.

Only fair they fail at getting the extra point when we also did.

Good game. Some players making their mark.

Whew, nice way to bring home the WIN, even if it was a hard fought win.  I like what I saw from some of the young guys, and look forward to seeing what they can accomplish throughout the pre-season.

GOOOO Colts !!!

Glad we got the win. I thought the 3rd unit looked better than our 2nd. Again I also think Morrison earned the right to start next week as did Rogers. Number of injuries we had is a bit concerning. Hope they are all minor. Forgets the exact number we had. At least 3

48 minutes ago, weslo1812 said:

Yes...I said calm down cause you said can we stop acting like every injury is a torn ACL in response to my comment where I only said that Twitter had said it was a knee injury and that I don't like the sound knee injuries. That was it, yet you wacted to act as if I was saying it was a torn ACL and I never said anything of the sort or that it was even a serious injury. 

I was obviously exaggerating, you didn't even mention ACL,  but you were seeming to worry with very little info available.

Colts did not show any rust or lack of energy from the cancellation of the HOF Game, and the decision to sit out Andrew Luck in the sidelines, as Adam Vinateri's 38-yard field goal in the fourth quarter was enough to earn Indianapolis's first preseason win on the road, by defeating Buffalo 19-18. Both Colts back up QB's Scott Tolzein and Stephen Morris combined for 244 yards of Total Offense, and 17 of 32 passes completed, each QB scoring a Colts touchdown.

Indianapolis will next play, and host, the Baltimore Ravens in their home opener and next preseason game next Saturday Night at LOS (the building).  Ravens defeated the Carolina Panthers in their game 22-19 in Baltimore on Thursday Night.

Enjoy your week and Colts fans, and we will see you here next Saturday Night. We will see you here by then, and GO COLTS!!!!  :)    :coltslogo:   :1colts:  :colts:  :coltslogo:  :rock:

2 people like this