Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Bills Preseason Game Night Thread

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, RockThatBlue said:

Joe Reitz is being smoked at RT.

Who is across from him?

 

 

I am going to watch the game late tonight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CamMo said:

lmao this is why Luck isn't playing

I was just thinking the same thing honestly. The line isn't ready, no point in dangering Luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great pass protection there, just a bad pass by Tolzien. Dorsett was wide open for a 1st down. Now because of that Pat gets a Punt blocked. At least it's only a safety.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People need to remember though..1st year center, Good new at RG... so it's probably gonna take a number games to get it together. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, weslo1812 said:

People need to remember though..1st year center, Good new at RG... so it's probably gonna take a number games to get it together. 

Agreed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

I was just thinking the same thing honestly. The line isn't ready, no point in dangering Luck.

Yeah it's only game 1, this is baptism by fire without the risk to the franchise, smart move

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Who is across from him?

 

 

I am going to watch the game late tonight

I'm not sure, but they live on the back field every play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

Agreed

I know people are already gonna start with our line is still trash and all that jazz and act like it's a dumpster fire already. Cause they expect our O line to all the sudden be great right off the bat. Not wanting to realize the new guys we got in there and the fact that Kelly had not seen alot of the looks he gonna see from NFL level defenses so it's gonna a learning time for him as far as being able to recognize things and make calls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, weslo1812 said:

I know people are already gonna start with our line is still trash and all that jazz and act like it's a dumpster fire already. Cause they expect our O line to all the sudden be great right off the bat. Not wanting to realize the new guys we got in there and the fact that Kelly had not seen alot of the looks he gonna see from NFL level defenses so it's gonna a learning time for him as far as being able to recognize things and make calls.

Yep, which is why pre-season games are so important. Let's give them learning experiences without worrying about the games counting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, weslo1812 said:

I know people are already gonna start with our line is still trash and all that jazz and act like it's a dumpster fire already. Cause they expect our O line to all the sudden be great right off the bat. Not wanting to realize the new guys we got in there and the fact that Kelly had not seen alot of the looks he gonna see from NFL level defenses so it's gonna a learning time for him as far as being able to recognize things and make calls.

No one's saying that right now. I mean, it's not like the line could've gotten any worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Andrew Luck's Beard said:

No one's saying that right now. I mean, it's not like the line could've gotten any worse.

Yeah but you know how people are on here...it won't take long. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Butler has looked terrible every play on defense so far. Green has looked alright! D line still getting nothing.

 

Sometimes I'm glad there are so many preseason games. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

That was a good throw from EJ.

I think it was probably one of the better fake handoffs I've seen in awhile can hardly blame butler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Indyfan4life said:

Bills seem to be running plays on offense and defense they would run in the regular season. Not anything vanilla. 

Agreed

 

Rex Ryan is some crazy man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.