Colts @ Bills Preseason Game Night Thread

235 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, RockThatBlue said:

Joe Reitz is being smoked at RT.

Who is across from him?

I am going to watch the game late tonight

1 minute ago, CamMo said:

lmao this is why Luck isn't playing

I was just thinking the same thing honestly. The line isn't ready, no point in dangering Luck.

1 person likes this

Great pass protection there, just a bad pass by Tolzien. Dorsett was wide open for a 1st down. Now because of that Pat gets a Punt blocked. At least it's only a safety.

Recievers seem to be getting seperation, which is positive. Right side of the line has been swiss cheese and Tolzien has been inaccurate.

People need to remember though..1st year center, Good new at RG... so it's probably gonna take a number games to get it together. 

Just now, weslo1812 said:

People need to remember though..1st year center, Good new at RG... so it's probably gonna take a number games to get it together. 

Agreed

3 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

I was just thinking the same thing honestly. The line isn't ready, no point in dangering Luck.

Yeah it's only game 1, this is baptism by fire without the risk to the franchise, smart move

1 person likes this

Really wishing we had that extra game to go towards the right side of the line getting their ducks in a row.....

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Who is across from him?

I am going to watch the game late tonight

I'm not sure, but they live on the back field every play.

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

Agreed

I know people are already gonna start with our line is still trash and all that jazz and act like it's a dumpster fire already. Cause they expect our O line to all the sudden be great right off the bat. Not wanting to realize the new guys we got in there and the fact that Kelly had not seen alot of the looks he gonna see from NFL level defenses so it's gonna a learning time for him as far as being able to recognize things and make calls.

Just now, weslo1812 said:

I know people are already gonna start with our line is still trash and all that jazz and act like it's a dumpster fire already. Cause they expect our O line to all the sudden be great right off the bat. Not wanting to realize the new guys we got in there and the fact that Kelly had not seen alot of the looks he gonna see from NFL level defenses so it's gonna a learning time for him as far as being able to recognize things and make calls.

Yep, which is why pre-season games are so important. Let's give them learning experiences without worrying about the games counting.

2 people like this

1 minute ago, weslo1812 said:

No one's saying that right now. I mean, it's not like the line could've gotten any worse.

1 person likes this

Green hits with his shoulders a lot. That could get him hurt if he isnt careful..at Clemson he did the same thing.

Just now, Andrew Luck's Beard said:

No one's saying that right now. I mean, it's not like the line could've gotten any worse.

Yeah but you know how people are on here...it won't take long. 

2 people like this

Bills seem to be running plays on offense and defense they would run in the regular season. Not anything vanilla. 

Butler has looked terrible every play on defense so far. Green has looked alright! D line still getting nothing.

Sometimes I'm glad there are so many preseason games. Lol

3 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

That was a good throw from EJ.

I think it was probably one of the better fake handoffs I've seen in awhile can hardly blame butler

Just now, Indyfan4life said:

Bills seem to be running plays on offense and defense they would run in the regular season. Not anything vanilla. 

Agreed

Rex Ryan is some crazy man