Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training camp day three thread (First day of pads)

Everyone

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, B~Town said:

Thanks to "everyone" for updates from twitter I don't use twitter but it is great to read all the updates from colts camp . Thank You very much

Happy to do it!  My Twitter account is dedicated to only Colts news so it's pretty easy to share it here.

1 minute ago, B~Town said:

does a quick storm end practice or do they get some work in less than ideal conditions after the storm passes ?

I do believe we also have a practice bubble.  I would assume they will take it inside for practice but I could be wrong.

That confirms the comments I read when I was familiarizing myself.  It was said Truesdell can really run. I was looking for his 40 time but couldn't find it. Now we know.  A 6ft 7inch tight end that runs 4.55

If he can actually play that would be really awesome, but who knows what he's got.

Just now, krunk said:

That confirms the comments I read when I was familiarizing myself.  It was said Truesdell can really run. I was looking for his 40 time but couldn't find it.

Me either, luckily I found his agent on twitter to tell me haha

1 hour ago, NewColtsFan said:

Failure to go with a 3-WR set is not on Pep.

Did we have 3 great WR's in 13 or 14 or 15?        We do now,  but we haven't always.

Plus,  there's nothing wrong with 2 TE sets.        That's not what did Pep in either.

Pep had plenty of issues.....    but he certainly wasn't helped by a poor OL,  a poor group of RB's,  and receivers who had a bad case of the drops.       Not everything that went wrong was Pep's fault.     Remember, his first year,  Luck cut his interceptions from 16 to 9,  and Pep's 2nd year, Luck boosted his TD passes from 23 to 40, which led the NFL.  

Pep being a terrible OC is very popular here.     The only problem is,  it's not true.

He wasn't terrible.      He just wasn't good enough.     

Pep was terrible. End of story.

14 minutes ago, krunk said:

Mewhort you better not get whipped again like yesterday

I don't know if I'd call it "whipped" considering they weren't in pads. It puts the offensive line at a disadvantage when all they can do is block with their hands. Kind of looked like Gore was out of position on that play too.

12 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

Off topic to the thread but I'm very glad this forum is getting active again. Football season is finally here my friends :)

This is way more exciting than only reading articles about how crappy the Colts and Luck are haha