Cowboys at Panthers: Cowboys 

Raiders at Steelers: Steelers 

Patriots at Colts: Colts

Cowboys at Seahawks: Cowboys 

Colts at Steelers: Steelers 

SB 51 

Cowboys vs Steelers 

Pittsburgh Steelers SB Champions

I have the Jags 8-8. My Playoff teams in the AFC are Steelers 1, Pats 2, Chiefs 3, and Colts 4 that will be the Division winners. My 2 Wildcards I would have to say Bengals and Broncos. Look out for the Raiders though. Broncos have that Defense but that Division is going to be really good. Peyton is gone so it wouldn't shock me if somehow they didn't get in and Raiders sneak in. I have the Texans 9-7. We could have a better record than the Chiefs as I think them and the Colts are pretty even.

Just curious......

Why make predictions today?

Don't you want to wait until the first week of September?      So, you can see how teams look in the pre-season?

So you can see who gets hurt?       So you can see who is playing well?       What's the hurry?

Keep your powder dry..............

Just food for thought...........

I would like to see the Raiders win the AFC West; hope you're right about that.

I just don't see the Cowboys winning the NFC East, though. They have too many issues: Greg Hardy, (unless he's already cut); Elliott being accused of assault, to name a few. Then there's the idea of Romo staying healthy, which isn't  a sure thing. I'd be surprised if they do take first place.

12 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Just curious......

Why make predictions today?

Don't you want to wait until the first week of September?      So, you can see how teams look in the pre-season?

So you can see who gets hurt?       So you can see who is playing well?       What's the hurry?

Keep your powder dry..............

Just food for thought...........

I think he's just excited that the NFL season is right around the corner!  I know I am :thmup:!  He's not the only one throwing predictions out there!

7 hours ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

I think he's just excited that the NFL season is right around the corner!  I know I am :thmup:!  He's not the only one throwing predictions out there!

Yeah.....     I think I was just having one of those grumpy old men "get off my lawn" type rant kind of days..........

Oh well.....

Carry On!!        Predict away!!         :thmup:

17 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Yeah.....     I think I was just having one of those grumpy old men "get off my lawn" type rant kind of days..........

Oh well.....

Carry On!!        Predict away!!         :thmup:

My prediction, Colts go 19-0 and win the superbowl! :thmup:

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 8:00 PM, danlhart87 said:

Im thinking 9-7 for Jags

Did you go through every game of the season and figure this out?  That's what I plan on doing here soon.  I do it every year and have a couple of Bold predictions.  9-7 for Jags is a bold prediction.