Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The start of something special

CR91

Today begins an end to the long agonizing wait for revenge. To take back what's ours and to claim our resurrection from those that have prematurely announced our deaths. This is our division. This is our conference. This is our time. We fight everyday with the same two that will embody our season; it begins. 

Aye, fight and you may die. Run and you'll live -- at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!!!

(Is the speech from Independence Day next?)

I have, myself, full confidence that if all do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once again able to defend our Island home{Lucas Oil Stadium), to ride out the storm of war, and to outlive the menace of tyranny, if necessary for years, if necessary alone. At any rate, that is what we are going to try to do. That is the resolve of His Majesty's Government{Indianapolis Colts}-every man of them. That is the will of Parliament{fans}and the nation{Front office}. The British Empire{Offense} and the French Republic{defense}, linked together in their cause and in their need, will defend to the death their native soil{endzone}, aiding each other like good comrades to the utmost of their strength. Even though large tracts of Europe{chunks of yards} and many old and famous States have fallen{TDs given up} or may fall into the grip of the Gestapo{behind on the scoreboard} and all the odious apparatus of Nazi rule{the opposing team}, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France{AFC South}, we shall fight on the seas{AFC} and oceans{all NFL teams}, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island{Lucas Oil Stadium}, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches{red zone}, we shall fight on the landing grounds{between the 20s}, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills {from sideline to sideline}; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island{Lucas Oil Stadium} or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas{back ups and special teams players}, armed and guarded by the British Fleet{The Colts}, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World_{rookies and practice squad players}, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.

4 hours ago, Smonroe said:

Aye, fight and you may die. Run and you'll live -- at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!!!

Thanks Mrs Trump!

On 7/26/2016 at 8:10 AM, CR91 said:

Today begins an end to the long agonizing wait for revenge. To take back what's ours and to claim our resurrection from those that have prematurely announced our deaths. This is our division. This is our conference. This is our time. We fight everyday with the same two that will embody our season; it begins. 

:spit: Okay I'm fired up , Its either this post or the 2 large coffees I have consumed , So I just had to watch some Vikings , GO COLTS ..:applause:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3hf3gWE8nM

On July 26, 2016 at 5:10 AM, CR91 said:

Can you please translate the sentence in bold so I can understand your meaning?!?

Who are the same two that we fight with?        Sorry,  you lost me..........

2 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Can you please translate the sentence in bold so I can understand your meaning?!?

Who are the same two that we fight with?        Sorry,  you lost me..........

Forgot to say words after two. My bad

4 hours ago, CR91 said:

Forgot to say words after two. My bad

No,  you didn't.    You said lots of words after "two."

Here's your full quote......    We fight everyday with the same two that will embody our season; it begins. 

But I still don't know who "the same two" actually are?  

58 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

No,  you didn't.    You said lots of words after "two."

Here's your full quote......    We fight everyday with the same two that will embody our season; it begins. 

But I still don't know who "the same two" actually are?  

The word words

On 26/07/2016 at 1:29 PM, Smonroe said:

Just watch it pal. Those words belong to me.......

16 hours ago, Malakai432 said:

The current team boggles me, I could see them going 6-10 but yet also making the AFC championship game.  I just don't flipping know............ I can't predict anything as of right now, probably not even after the first couple games. 

I kinda feel the same way. But that will make it that much more interesting.

I'm not a movie guy so I'll stick to musical inspiration .....

The Colts season will need these songs by the band Queen .....

1st - Crazy Little Thing Called Love (how we feel as Colts fans)
2nd - Under Pressure (Ryan/Chuck/Andrew)

3rd - We Will Rock You (consider yourselves warned NFL) 

4th - Another One Bites the Dust (one win at a time)

5th - We Are the Champions (after dusting the Packers in the SB)

6th - Fat Bottomed Girls (just because they "make the rockin' world go round")