Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Horseshoe Blue PPR 2016

9 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Sorry man.  I thought everyone knew.  I sent an email out and posted it here awhile ago.  When noone said anything against it, I thought it was good.  Sorry again man and hope it didn't  ruin it for you. 

It's no big deal. It was my fault. I have my ESPN account set to my personal email that I don't check often. I'm still in it to win it.

• 2 weeks later...

@PuntersArePeopleToo, @Btown_Colt, @IndyD4U, @Coltman51, @12isthenew18, @bap03Colts

There are four trophies that ESPN was supposed to automatically assign each week, or at least thats how it seems to be worded.

Biggest Loser - Largest Margin of Loss
I Must Break You - Larget Margin Win
Madden Video Game Award - Most points in a week
You Did Your Best - Least points in a week

I thought they were going to assign them each week, and it would get passed on to the next person who qualified each week. It seems that ESPN waits to the end of the season to determine the single winner of these.

We have two options. Keep them as is, or i can manually assign them each week and it is kept in your trophy case rather than passed on.

Keep in mind there is an award at the end of the season for having the most trophy stars (Forming Your Own Galaxy). The second option fits more in line with this trophy.

Please let me know which way you would prefer. Thank you

11 hours ago, Narcosys said:

@PuntersArePeopleToo, @Btown_Colt, @IndyD4U, @Coltman51, @12isthenew18, @bap03Colts

There are four trophies that ESPN was supposed to automatically assign each week, or at least thats how it seems to be worded.

Biggest Loser - Largest Margin of Loss
I Must Break You - Larget Margin Win
Madden Video Game Award - Most points in a week
You Did Your Best - Least points in a week

I thought they were going to assign them each week, and it would get passed on to the next person who qualified each week. It seems that ESPN waits to the end of the season to determine the single winner of these.

We have two options. Keep them as is, or i can manually assign them each week and it is kept in your trophy case rather than passed on.

Keep in mind there is an award at the end of the season for having the most trophy stars (Forming Your Own Galaxy). The second option fits more in line with this trophy.

Please let me know which way you would prefer. Thank you

I like the assigned each week option just for the "smack talk" factor, but if it's going to be time consuming for you then let it ride until the end.