Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Predict offense and defense rookies of the year

RockThatBlue

3 hours ago, RockThatBlue said:

Offense ROY - Zeke. Hes the best RB to come out since AP IMO. He should have no problem running for 1000+ yards.

Defense ROY- this one is a bit tougher but I'll go with Myles Jack.

So,   how is zeke the best rb to come out since AD?  The only reason he will probably be ROY is that oline in dallas

6 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

So,   how is zeke the best rb to come out since AD?  The only reason he will probably be ROY is that oline in dallas

I agree. Are we really going to say he's better than Gurley (the last best RB to come out since AP)? Not to mention Jamaal Charles and Matt Forte. 

10 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Hes the most talented since AP imo. And yes obviously that o line will help, but Zeke would look good behind a lot of o lines. 

hard to pick against elliot if hes healthy.  hes going to get plenty of carries behind the leagues best oline.  dez and romo will keep the defenses honest

plus no position other than QB, WR or RB has ever gotten this award in the nfl era.  the QBs either arent ready, or are on bad teams.  the WRs taken in the first are not on teams with strong passing games, like cleveland and the texans

defense is anyone's guess, a lot of the high picks this year were DBs but its hard for them to win it.  myles jack could be a front runner, if he stays out of the trainers room

i'll pick leonard floyd.  the bears have nothing to lose by starting him and 5-10 sacks could run away with this one