Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Trent Richardson needs arthroscopic surgery on knee.

ReMeDy

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000670199/article/report-ravens-trent-richardson-needs-knee-scope

I don't see how Baltimore keeps him after this. I'd be surprised if he survives the first round of preseason cuts. The main issue for him making the team was his conditioning, but with a bummed knee, there's no way he can reliably do that. Plus, he also had a hamstring injury recently. The guy is a mess.

"When he gets himself (in shape), he's got talent," --Coach John Harbaugh

What in knowing how to fall down, fumble, & get tackled for a loss John? 

Trade bait he's not; More like an albatross around a team's neck that will sink a club to the bottom of the ocean where light can't even penetrate. 

On 6/16/2016 at 11:34 PM, southwest1 said:

Trade bait he's not; More like an albatross around a team's neck that will sink a club to the bottom of the ocean where light can't even penetrate. 

I don't think fumbling was ever a major issue for Trent nor was getting tackled for a loss.

Now running into a mass of bodies and moving the pile for 2 yards while ignoring obvious holes.  That was Trent's problem in a nutshell.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2016 at 11:47 AM, Valpo2004 said:

I don't think fumbling was ever a major issue for Trent nor was getting tackled for a loss.

Now running into a mass of bodies and moving the pile for 2 yards while ignoring obvious holes.  That was Trent's problem in a nutshell.  

Yea, if you wanted 3yds, Trent was your man. Unfortunately, 3x3 ≠ 10.

He always had a knack for giving us less than what we needed, so if we needed 1yd, he couldn't even give us that.

While he has been a bust in the NFL, he was actually great when we saw him at the Lardarius Webb charity softball game last month.  Laughed, joked, signed autographs, and ran 30 yards to first base.  Didn't beat the throw, but he made it there.

13416935_10154157606459693_7646458718822187384_o.jpg

2 hours ago, SyX said:

While he has been a bust in the NFL, he was actually great when we saw him at the Lardarius Webb charity softball game last month.  Laughed, joked, signed autographs, and ran 30 yards to first base.  Didn't beat the throw, but he made it there.

At least he's keeping active and getting his name out there. Maybe another team will give him a chance the following year as a 3rd string HB.

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 10:34 PM, southwest1 said:

Why is it with every club they have to wait on T. Rich to get in shape?   If I was Harbaugh I probably would have sent his butt packing after he showed up out of shape. When is this kid going to figure out he's pretty much on his third strike?  I honestly don't think he's that great of an athlete on the NFL level even if he did take it seriously. Guy has absolutely no agility.   Wants to convince people he can turn it around and pursue a Gold Jacket, but keeps putting in the same Brown Paper Bag preparation.  People who want Gold Jackets don't do this kind of stuff.

10 minutes ago, krunk said:

Why is it with every club they have to wait on T. Rich to get in shape?   If I was Harbaugh I probably would have sent his butt packing after he showed up out of shape. When is this kid going to figure out he's pretty much on his third strike?  I honestly don't think he's that great of an athlete on the NFL level even if he did take it seriously. Guy has absolutely no agility.

I know right? haha How many chances does 1 man get? I agree 100% Trent just doesn't seem to get he's on borrowed time & teams are looking for any excuse not to sign the man & he has the gull to show up in poor, physical condition. SMH man. Unbelievable. It's like he doesn't know his NFL career is on it's last leg or he just doesn't give a darn anymore. 

I've never seen a back fall down so much in my life with lousy vision krunk & I'm including pee wee, high school, college, & pro ball in that scenario. 

I know John Harbaugh is praying any team is dumb enough to offer the Ravens anything for Richardson but that's never gonna happen & Ozzie, Steve, & John know it. 

• 2 weeks later...