Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts mean tweets

RockThatBlue

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 10:36 PM, southwest1 said:

I saw NFL "Total Access" run a brief sequence on this on TV tonight. It's cool that our locker room can rise above small mindedness & take it all in stride. Well done gentlemen. 

I still don't get the mystique & appeal of twitter, but that's probably because I didn't grow up with it & a large social media presence means absolutely nothing to me personally. 

Yeah I don't have Facebook or Twitter and I am only in my 40's, I just prefer to Post here and go to ESPN at times and read others comments on certain topics. What's funny is my parents have Facebook and are hooked on it but they are retired so they need some way to kill time I guess. Whenever I visit them they are always on it.

On 6/20/2016 at 1:28 AM, tweezy32 said:

So its first down now?

You have to understand, crazycolt1 lives up to his name.  He doesn't actually contribute to a thread topic, his mission in life is to go to threads and make snide comments about other people's contributions to the thread for what he perceives as injustices or lapses in forum etiquette.

After a while you will find it quite amusing.

On June 23, 2016 at 7:52 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I don't have Facebook or Twitter and I am only in my 40's, I just prefer to Post here and go to ESPN at times and read others comments on certain topics. What's funny is my parents have Facebook and are hooked on it but they are retired so they need some way to kill time I guess. Whenever I visit them they are always on it.

Exactly CBE, I like to unload here too. My mom is on FaceBook a lot too while I just like to chill on the forum with folks like yourself who make me laugh, put up with my foolishness, & drop some serious NFL knowledge on me. 

Hooked is a good word. FB the online meth of the superhighway to some people. I kid; I kid. :D

On 6/23/2016 at 7:21 PM, RockThatBlue said:

Only on this forum can a funny video spark outrage lol

Now that is :censored:hilarious.

I used to argue and get mad all of the time.  It is much more fun to be calm.  I still like to debat more...not de-bait.....

8 hours ago, southwest1 said:

Exactly CBE, I like to unload here too. My mom is on FaceBook a lot too while I just like to chill on the forum with folks like yourself who make me laugh, put up with my foolishness, & drop some serious NFL knowledge on me. 

Hooked is a good word. FB the online meth of the superhighway to some people. I kid; I kid. :D

Easy now..I am on FB right now...HA!  

On June 29, 2016 at 11:01 AM, BrentMc11 said:

Easy now..I am on FB right now...HA!  

LOL! No problem brother. I just meant that some devoted FB followers have a hard time walking away from their laptops & going for a stroll outside. You are not included in this internet addiction group Brent or your wife for that matter.