Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts mean tweets

RockThatBlue

I saw NFL "Total Access" run a brief sequence on this on TV tonight. It's cool that our locker room can rise above small mindedness & take it all in stride. Well done gentlemen. 

I still don't get the mystique & appeal of twitter, but that's probably because I didn't grow up with it & a large social media presence means absolutely nothing to me personally. 

On 6/16/2016 at 1:36 AM, southwest1 said:

I saw NFL "Total Access" run a brief sequence on this on TV tonight. It's cool that our locker room can rise above small mindedness & take it all in stride. Well done gentlemen. 

I still don't get the mystique & appeal of twitter, but that's probably because I didn't grow up with it & a large social media presence means absolutely nothing to me personally. 

I hate twitter lol its the mist annoying social media out there 

On Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 2:53 PM, crazycolt1 said:

I am glad you think so since he sells quite a few tickets to be funny and don't seem to have many problems doing it.

Cool. I didn't say he wasn't funny. So calm down there buddy.

3 minutes ago, tweezy32 said:

Cool. I didn't say he wasn't funny. So calm down there buddy.

You stated you hated when Pat tries to be too funny at times but Vontae and TY were funny. Exactly what did you mean? I took you for your own word. There is nothing not to be calm about. It makes no difference to me because everyone sense of humor is different.

On 6/17/2016 at 10:53 PM, crazycolt1 said:

You stated you hated when Pat tries to be too funny at times but Vontae and TY were funny. Exactly what did you mean? I took you for your own word. There is nothing not to be calm about. It makes no difference to me because everyone sense of humor is different.

You need to take a xanax man. 

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 0:42 AM, tweezy32 said:

i hate that pat tries to be too funny sometimes.. But vontaes and ty was funny

He is usually funny just being himself, but once in a while he does try too hard.  Granted, he had been drinking, but jumping into the canal in Broad Ripple was probably him trying to get a laugh.

I think Vontae and TY had better setups with the mean tweets they read because they were personal things about them as a person.  Pat made something funny out of a stupid glove tweet.

1 hour ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

He is usually funny just being himself, but once in a while he does try too hard.  Granted, he had been drinking, but jumping into the canal in Broad Ripple was probably him trying to get a laugh.

I think Vontae and TY had better setups with the mean tweets they read because they were personal things about them as a person.  Pat made something funny out of a stupid glove tweet.

Yes, see that's what I ment. He is funny but like you agreed he does try to hard sometimes.. Thanks for not getting mad at me and getting upset cuz I said all that like someone did!

On Friday, June 17, 2016 at 9:53 PM, crazycolt1 said:

Dude why are you continuing to argue with what I said? Just because I said something doesn't mean you have to agree with it.. Okay, you think he is 100% funny all the time. Congrats wanna cookie?

55 minutes ago, tweezy32 said:

Says the one that's arguing with me cuz you don't like MY opinion..

My opinion is your reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired. I guess you missed the part where I said everyone's sense of humor is different and makes no difference to me.  It's pretty insignificant but carry on with childish attempts at what you do. At least when I have something to say about someone it's to them direct.

5 hours ago, AustinnKaine said:

Lol that's the reason i stopped coming to the forum for awhile. Every topic turns into two people bickering over something mindless. 

2 hours ago, twfish said:

You know it's the slow part of the off season when 2 people argue about whether pat mcafee is trying to hard to be funny or not. In Eli's voice relax.....

Well I mean he's the one that continues to argue with me about it as you guys can see..I know its stupid to argue and childish but I guess that's how he is.

5 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

My opinion is your reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired. I guess you missed the part where I said everyone's sense of humor is different and makes no difference to me.  It's pretty insignificant but carry on with childish attempts at what you do. At least when I have something to say about someone it's to them direct.

I feel like you are getting pretty upset about this because you just keep going on and on about this... I stated my opinion, you said something about it and disagreed. Congrats, there is no reason to keep trying to argue over this. Stop being childish and stop arguing? Okay? Okay.

10 minutes ago, tweezy32 said:

I feel like you are getting pretty upset about this because you just keep going on and on about this... I stated my opinion, you said something about it and disagreed. Congrats, there is no reason to keep trying to argue over this. Stop being childish and stop arguing? Okay? Okay.

Stating opinions and having someone reply is what chat rooms are for. You have it in your mind I was upset? Over what? Just because someone has a different opinion or point of view does not mean they are upset about anything. You took what I said out of context. Even after I said how insignificant it was. Then you go an make comments to other members like this was a facebook account or something rather than saying something direct to me. Not one time have I made an attempt to gossip to other members about anything you have said. They all read just fine without your play by play commentary. Agree or disagree when I have something to say I don't feel the need to cut you down by making sly remarks to other members about you. This is a forum, not a gossip column. I have no ill feelings about you so lets punt and start a new set of downs.

20 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Stating opinions and having someone reply is what chat rooms are for. You have it in your mind I was upset? Over what? Just because someone has a different opinion or point of view does not mean they are upset about anything. You took what I said out of context. Even after I said how insignificant it was. Then you go an make comments to other members like this was a facebook account or something rather than saying something direct to me. Not one time have I made an attempt to gossip to other members about anything you have said. They all read just fine without your play by play commentary. Agree or disagree when I have something to say I don't feel the need to cut you down by making sly remarks to other members about you. This is a forum, not a gossip column. I have no ill feelings about you so lets punt and start a new set of downs.

So its first down now?

On June 19, 2016 at 5:42 PM, crazycolt1 said:

I wouldn't take what he has to say very close to heart! He's more than likely some 12 year kid (hints the name tweezy) that doesn't understand grammar or sarcasm. 

Nope, I'm actually 20 years old going to college.. I just dont understand why you are trying to argue with me.. I never said he wasn't funny. So clearly you need to learn how to read pal. I said "I hate that pat tries to be too funny sometimes". I never said he wasn't funny.. Learn to read and stop arguing with me over MY opinion

1 hour ago, HectorRoberts said:

haha coming from the guy saying pat wasn't funny! It's okay bucko not all us can have a sense of humor!