Which one is more likely to happen...  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is most likely to happen next season for the colts

• Frank Gore rushes for over 1000 yards
    • Andrew Luck throws for over 4500 yards
    • Colts defense gets 40+ sacks
    • Dwayne Allen gets 700+ yards and 7+ touchdowns
    • Colts O-Line lets up less than 30 sacks

All of them seem pretty realistic if we stay relatively healthy.

To give you some background on last years stats...

Frank Gore rushed for 967 yards

Andrew Luck had 1881 yards and 15 TD

Defense got 35 sacks

Dwayne Allen had 109 yards 1 TD

Colts O-line let up 37 sacks and 118 hits

5 minutes ago, UKColt13 said:

All are perfectly do-able and realistic. Although I hope we aren't asking Andrew to put up 4500 yards in the air.

Asking Dwayne Allen to post 700 & 7 is a bit of an ask though.

Yeah, if I had to rank them I'd put Allen last and 4500 next to last. Not doubting Allen or Andrew, just hoping we don't have to throw that much.  Especially in the fourth Q.

They all look realistic to me. I don't see Luck putting up 4500 yards as a negative. I would expect him to be right around there I think before last year he went 3800 4300 4700 so right around 4500 seems right to me. 

We aren't sure Allens role and health is a concern but 700 and 7 really isn't that crazy. He needs to average 45 yards a game.  

3 hours ago, UKColt13 said:

All are perfectly do-able and realistic. Although I hope we aren't asking Andrew to put up 4500 yards in the air.

4,500 yards are pretty low by today's standards. I hope he doesn't have to throw for over 5000.

5 hours ago, UKColt13 said:

It's not considering how much they payed him. And if Chud uses him properly, that's a perfectly realistic expectation. Maybe not 700 yards, but 600 or more yards and 7 TDs is the minimum IMO.

I bet Gore drops 1200+

O-line keeps Luck a little less dirty ( but not as much as people think, alot of his hits were because he just held the ball until the last second, not because of a blown assignment of an o-lineman.)

Because of the upper 2, Luck throws 4500+and 35+ TD's.

I Expect the D-line to get 15+ sacks...Mathis 12+ so if 2 others can get 5-6..then looking very good there.

I'm also expecting a top 10 run defense.  ..but a bottom 10 pass defense ( mainly because of Colts O controling the clock and the game most of the time, and other teams throwing more often than running.,

17 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

As others have noted,  all of them are not too unreasonable.

Someone,  (the OP?)   should bookmark this list and we should look at it again in January and see how close we come to the targets...

Yeah that would be cool to see how the team does in January.  I think Gore, Luck, and the O line will all happen. Maybe allen if chuds offense gets him going. :thmup:

Frank should get 1000+

but it to think Luck won't get 4500 is not understanding how much Chud throws the deep ball.

If if you all didn't like Bruce then you won't like Chud.  He and Luck love to throw it deep.  Which obviously means a lot of yes