2016 Fantasy Football Leagues

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Narcosys said:

Too many new people to set the draft order?  Makes sense.  Thanks.

Every year, there will be 2 new people since the bottom two go to the Joe's league. Plus, there has never been a year when all the other 10 had returned. It was always 8 or 9 at best making at least 3 new faces every year if I remember right. So I can see why we do it that way.

11 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Too many new people to set the draft order?  Makes sense.  Thanks.

10 hours ago, chad72 said:

Every year, there will be 2 new people since the bottom two go to the Joe's league. Plus, there has never been a year when all the other 10 had returned. It was always 8 or 9 at best making at least 3 new faces every year if I remember right. So I can see why we do it that way.

I can actually randomly set the draft order any time I want and make it stick so people know where they are picking, I tested it yesterday, if you look on the main page of the league you can see the notification where the order was randomized. Could be interesting to set it early for mocks and such... hmmm

3 hours ago, SilentHill said:

I can actually randomly set the draft order any time I want and make it stick so people know where they are picking, I tested it yesterday, if you look on the main page of the league you can see the notification where the order was randomized. Could be interesting to set it early for mocks and such... hmmm

Ya I'm not a commish for an nfl league bit it sounds the same as an espn league. The only thing is,  the randomized may so be hidden from us.  Haven't looked yet.  If you cab see it,  could you post it? 

4 hours ago, SilentHill said:

I am fine with setting it early or saving it for the element of surprise. Just leave it the way it is, I don't want anymore voting :)

On Thursday, August 11, 2016 at 11:33 AM, chad72 said:

I am fine with setting it early or saving it for the element of surprise. Just leave it the way it is, I don't want anymore voting :)

Not a rule change,  shouldn't need to vote.  Easier to strategize knowing your position.  

4 hours ago, SilentHill said:

It's set in stone!

The only change for this season over last season is that if #6 should play #1 in the playoffs if they both make the 2nd round.

Looking forward to a great season everyone!

So, are we going to randomize and set our draft order now? It seems like a lot of folks would like that to happen. Let us know. Thanks.

Invitation to my league -

Every season I open this up to new members, although a couple are regulars, and we have a great time and pretty much everyone is active in the draft and through the season.

The draft is live and next Saturday night at 8 ET

Places go quick so if you would like to join - 

Click this link - http://www.foxsports.com/fantasy

Hit 'play fox fantasy football'

Join a league

Private league

League ID: 164338
Password: broncos

Hope to see you soon !! smile.gif

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 9:19 PM, SilentHill said:

I think it's just too late in the game to notify everyone of their draft position to make it fair in mocks and such, lets just roll with it as it is for this season.

It is a week before the draft, you would be notifying everyone and/or posting here, but somehow it wouldn't be fair in a mock draft?  What's so important about mock drafts?  If everyone is notified, then its fair, is it not?

1 hour ago, Narcosys said:

It is a week before the draft, you would be notifying everyone and/or posting here, but somehow it wouldn't be fair in a mock draft?  What's so important about mock drafts?  If everyone is notified, then its fair, is it not?

The point being not everyone is checking this thread, It is hard to get a hold of everyone.

1 hour ago, IndyD4U said:

5 hours until I draft a championship level team :)

I'm totally lost, haven't done any research, or mocked anything, and IMHO it's kinda needed this year, I don't know who's starting at RB on over half the teams, and who the WR1 is on half the teams.

I'm gonna fly by the seat of my pants tonight, but i'm feeling lucky :)

2 hours ago, SilentHill said:

I'm totally lost, haven't done any research, or mocked anything, and IMHO it's kinda needed this year, I don't know who's starting at RB on over half the teams, and who the WR1 is on half the teams.

I'm gonna fly by the seat of my pants tonight, but i'm feeling lucky :)

I know how you feel. 

13 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Can someone list the name and password on how to enter the draft? I cant seem to find the information. I know it's on NFL.com but I need the name on what room to enter.

This should bring you to the main page

http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/3088157

Wont be able to enter draft until 30 min before it begins.

5 minutes ago, SilentHill said:

Here's the championship team :)

QB - B Bortles

RB - E Lacy, C Hyde, M Gordon, T West

WR - D Bryant, K Benjamin, E Decker, A Hurns, V Cruz, T Sharpe, K Stills, M Wheaton

K - Blair Walsh

DEF - Denver

Not bad,  but mines better

QB - the one and only Manning

RB - Ingram, Gurley, D. Murray, Woodhead, D. Washington, J. Ferguson

WR - B. Marshall, L. Fitzgerald, T. Smith, S. Shephard,

TE - Fleener, M. Bennet

K - G. Gano

DEF - Texans