SilentHill

2016 Fantasy Football Leagues

194 posts in this topic

Welp, I've tried several times to reach the two AWOL players, I have no choice but to open their spots.

 

1. IndyD4U

2. AxeIF

3. SilentHill

4. Out of Bounds

5. God Hates Jags

6. The Forever Unclean's

7. *VACANT*

8. *VACANT*

9. Broosters

10. *VACANT*

11. *VACANT*

12. *VACANT*

 

That put's us at 5 vacancies. I ask that anyone who plays in this league takes it seriously. Having to find replacements for people who just stop playing or don't respond for consecutive years is pretty annoying.

 

As I understand it, Colt92 and Dan want to stay in Joe's league for next season, that would allow the following players the opportunity to move up:

 

4. VU Cru - @Valpo2004

5. Bluefire Squad - @Bluefire4

6. Hillbillyzfromhell - @John Dee

7. Eat Drink and Demaryius - @spoonfish

8. Phillip my balls to 13 PSI - @Narcosys

 

If anyone doesn't want to move up, then let me know and we can move down the list, If you're ready to move up, PM me your email address so I can get you into the league.

 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll tentatively stay in Joe's league.  However,  if everyone in the list moves up, then I'll  move up to fill the last spot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/2/2016 at 9:07 AM, SilentHill said:

Welp, I've tried several times to reach the two AWOL players, I have no choice but to open their spots.

 

1. IndyD4U

2. AxeIF

3. SilentHill

4. Out of Bounds

5. God Hates Jags

6. The Forever Unclean's

7. *VACANT*

8. *VACANT*

9. Broosters

10. *VACANT*

11. *VACANT*

12. *VACANT*

 

That put's us at 5 vacancies. I ask that anyone who plays in this league takes it seriously. Having to find replacements for people who just stop playing or don't respond for consecutive years is pretty annoying.

 

As I understand it, Colt92 and Dan want to stay in Joe's league for next season, that would allow the following players the opportunity to move up:

 

4. VU Cru - @Valpo2004

5. Bluefire Squad - @Bluefire4

6. Hillbillyzfromhell - @John Dee

7. Eat Drink and Demaryius - @spoonfish

8. Phillip my balls to 13 PSI - @Narcosys

 

If anyone doesn't want to move up, then let me know and we can move down the list, If you're ready to move up, PM me your email address so I can get you into the league.

 

 

 

I'll take the spot in the Elite league if available.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/2/2016 at 9:07 AM, SilentHill said:

As I understand it, Colt92 and Dan want to stay in Joe's league for next season, that would allow the following players the opportunity to move up:

 

6. Hillbillyzfromhell - @John Dee

7. Eat Drink and Demaryius - @spoonfish

8. Phillip my balls to 13 PSI - @Narcosys

 

If anyone doesn't want to move up, then let me know and we can move down the list, If you're ready to move up, PM me your email address so I can get you into the league.

 

 

Ok, I've updated the elite league with the new members, here is current roster, still waiting on @spoonfish & @John Dee

 

1. IndyD4U

2. AxeIF

3. SilentHill

4. Out of Bounds

5. God Hates Jags

6. The Forever Unclean's

7. Bluefire4

8. Valpo2004

9. Broosters

10. *VACANT*

11. *VACANT*

12. *VACANT*

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, SilentHill said:

 

Ok, I've updated the elite league with the new members, here is current roster, still waiting on @spoonfish & @John Dee

 

1. IndyD4U

2. AxeIF

3. SilentHill

4. Out of Bounds

5. God Hates Jags

6. The Forever Unclean's

7. Bluefire4

8. Valpo2004

9. Broosters

10. *VACANT*

11. *VACANT*

12. *VACANT*

 

Good job man, with your persistence and updates!!!

 

I know it is not an easy task, to keep everyone honest and updated. Just thought I'd give you some props. :thmup:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BTW since I'm in Elite league, I think I need to be removed from Joe's.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok we are getting there!

 

I got conformation from B-B that he won't be returning and Rich chimed in, so here is where we are at:

 

1. IndyD4U

2. AxeIF

3. SilentHill

4. Out of Bounds

5. God Hates Jags

6. The Forever Unclean's

7. Bluefire4

8. Valpo2004

9. Broosters

10. Fresh 4 Life

11. *VACANT*

12. *VACANT*

 

Still waiting to hear from:

 

6. Hillbillyzfromhell - @John Dee

7. Eat Drink and Demaryius - @spoonfish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Rich Cannon said:

When is the draft going to be?

 

Saturday 9/3 1:00 pm EDT. Subject to change I believe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, IndyD4U said:

 

Saturday 9/3 1:00 pm EDT. Subject to change I believe

I may have to auto draft but will live with the consequences. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, IndyD4U said:

 

Saturday 9/3 1:00 pm EDT. Subject to change I believe

can we change it to sometime in August? I will be on vacation in Sep and don't want to auto draft

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, buccolts said:

I may have to auto draft but will live with the consequences. 

 

10 minutes ago, Rich Cannon said:

can we change it to sometime in August? I will be on vacation in Sep and don't want to auto draft

 

I'm not a commish in this league, I was just addressing the question. I'm certain @SilentHill can accommodate these request

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is this a free league?  if so I would like to join up (if there's enough room).  I play in 2 other leagues (1 with money, and 1 just for bragging rights and a trophy), wouldn't hurt to join one more for fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, IndyD4U said:

 

 

I'm not a commish in this league, I was just addressing the question. I'm certain @SilentHill can accommodate these request

 

Yea i'm fine with changing the draft date, as long as it's after the 3rd pre-seaosn game.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Virtuoso80 said:

is this a free league?  if so I would like to join up (if there's enough room).  I play in 2 other leagues (1 with money, and 1 just for bragging rights and a trophy), wouldn't hurt to join one more for fun.

 

This league is going to be full, as we have a rolling system where the winners from Joe's league move up and the bottom two teams form this league go down, I'd suggest joining Joe's league as they have a few open spots, if you win you can be in this league next season!

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SilentHill said:

 

Yea i'm fine with changing the draft date, as long as it's after the 3rd pre-seaosn game.

 

 

I prefer Aug. 28th, the last Sunday night game of week 3 of pre-season. We can start at 9 pm ET if that works for everyone (or 8 pm ET if that works better). It typically goes for a couple of hours.

 

We should know most injuries by then, IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SilentHill said:

 

This league is going to be full, as we have a rolling system where the winners from Joe's league move up and the bottom two teams form this league go down, I'd suggest joining Joe's league as they have a few open spots, if you win you can be in this league next season!

 

Thanks! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I added John Dee and Spoonfish to the league, as soon as they accept we will hash out all the changes, I have tentatively changed the draft to August 28th at 8:00pm

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Joined.

 

The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we decide if we are doing 2 keepers for next year, commish? I'd rather make the decision before the draft.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chad72 said:

Can we decide if we are doing 2 keepers for next year, commish? I'd rather make the decision before the draft.

So Andrew Luck can be a lifetime Fresh 4 Life Team Captain :yahoo:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, chad72 said:

Can we decide if we are doing 2 keepers for next year, commish? I'd rather make the decision before the draft.

 

We will definitely have it all hashed out before the draft. just waiting on @John Dee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SilentHill said:

dangit where is @John Dee ?

 

I'm going to assume a no show if no response by next Monday, @Narcosys You are up if he doesn't show, are you in?

Ya sure, why not. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 1:35 AM, SilentHill said:

dangit where is @John Dee ?

 

I'm going to assume a no show if no response by next Monday, @Narcosys You are up if he doesn't show, are you in?

Whats the info and whats the league site?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Elite league is set!

 

1. IndyD4U @IndyD4U

2. AxeIF @chad72

3. SilentHill @SilentHill

4. Out of Bounds @crazycolt1

5. God Hates Jags @HOFClipboardHolder

6. The Forever Unclean's @Juanjo

7. Bluefire4 @Bluefire4

8. Valpo2004 @Valpo2004

9. Broosters @buccolts

10. Fresh 4 Life @Rich Cannon

11. Spoonfish @spoonfish

12. Narcosys @Narcosys

 

Now it's time to vote on the changes!

 

1. Keepers for next season? 1, 2, 3+?

2. Individual Player Points for KO /RT yards? 1pts per 50?

3. We already have 1 IR position, keep bench at 6, or 5? or 4?

4. Flex stay at WR/RB and WR/TE or change to WR/RB/TE?

5. Playoff Seeding #6 vs #1 if applicable?

6. Time per draft pick change from 90 sec to 60 sec?

 

Below are the current settings (some above changes were already implemented)

 

League Settings

  • Divisions
    No
  • Weeks Per Playoff Matchup
    1 Week
  • Playoffs
    Weeks 14, 15 & 16 - 6 teams
  • Teams
    12
  • Viewable to Public
    No
  • Max Adds per Season
    No Maximum
  • Max Adds per Week
    6
  • Max Trades per Season
    No Maximum
  • Trade Review Type
    League Votes (by team owners)
  • Trade Reject Time
    2 days
  • Trade Deadline
    2016-11-27
  • Waiver Period
    1 day
  • Waiver Type
    Move to Last after Claim, Never Reset
  • Post Draft Players
    Follow Waiver Rules
  • Free Agent Lock Type
    Yes (player locks at game time)
  • Roster Lock Type
    Game Time
  • Allow Roster Options
    No
  • Start of Season
    Week 1
  • Winners League
    No
  • Keeper Settings
    None
  • Standings Tiebreaker
    Head to Head Record
  • Allow Matchup Ties
    Yes
  • Undroppable List
    NFL.com Fantasy
Starting Roster Positions & Roster Limits
  • Quarterback:
    1
  • Running Back:
    2
  • Wide Receiver:
    2
  • Wide Receiver / Running Back:
    1
  • Wide Receiver / Tight End:
    1
  • Kicker:
    1
  • Defensive Team:
    1
  • Bench:
    6
  • Reserve:
    1

Scoring Settings

Offense
  • Passing Yards:
    1 point per 25 yards
  • Passing Touchdowns:
    6 points
  • Interceptions Thrown:
    -1 point
  • Rushing Yards:
    1 point per 10 yards
  • Rushing Touchdowns:
    6 points
  • Receiving Yards:
    1 point per 10 yards
  • Receiving Touchdowns:
    6 points
  • Fumble Recovered for TD:
    6 points
  • Fumbles Lost:
    -2 points
  • 2-Point Conversions:
    2 points
Kicking
  • PAT Made:
    1 point
  • FG Made 0-19:
    3 points
  • FG Made 20-29:
    3 points
  • FG Made 30-39:
    3 points
  • FG Made 40-49:
    4 points
  • FG Made 50+:
    5 points
Defense / Special Teams
  • Sacks:
    1 point
  • Interceptions:
    2 points
  • Fumbles Recovered:
    2 points
  • Safeties:
    2 points
  • Touchdowns:
    6 points
  • Blocked Kicks:
    2 points
  • Kickoff and Punt Return Yards:
    1 point per 50 yards
  • Kickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns:
    6 points
  • Points Allowed 0:
    10 points
  • Points Allowed 1-6:
    7 points
  • Points Allowed 7-13:
    4 points
  • Points Allowed 14-20:
    1 point
  • Points Allowed 21-27:
    0 points
  • Points Allowed 28-34:
    -1 point
  • Points Allowed 35+:
    -4 points
Other
  • Use Fractional Pts
    Yes
  • Use Negative Pts
    Yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SilentHill said:

 

 

1. Keepers for next season? 1, 2, 3+?

2. Individual Player Points for KO /RT yards? 1pts per 50?

3. We already have 1 IR position, keep bench at 6, or 5? or 4?

4. Flex stay at WR/RB and WR/TE or change to WR/RB/TE?

5. Playoff Seeding #6 vs #1 if applicable?

6. Time per draft pick change from 90 sec to 60 sec?

 

 

 

 

 

 

1.  Two

2.  No

3.  Not experienced enough with IR positions or provide answer

4.  Stay

5.  Yes

6.  Iffy on this.  Many times im scrambling to decide on my gutted board even with 90.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Narcosys If you have a player on I/R we have an IR spot on the roster, the questions is do we want to keep the bench at 6 or lower the bench to 5 or 4 players?

 

Here's my votes:

 

1. Keepers for next season? 1, 2, 3+? - None

2. Individual Player Points for KO /RT yards? 1pts per 50? - Indifferent

3. We already have 1 IR position, keep bench at 6, or 5? or 4? - No Change

4. Flex stay at WR/RB and WR/TE or change to WR/RB/TE? - No Change

5. Playoff Seeding #6 vs #1 if applicable? - Yes

6. Time per draft pick change from 90 sec to 60 sec? - Indifferent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Zero
2. No Preference
3. 6
4. WR/RB/TE
5. Yes
6. No
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SilentHill said:

@Narcosys If you have a player on I/R we have an IR spot on the roster, the questions is do we want to keep the bench at 6 or lower the bench to 5 or 4 players?

 

Here's my votes:

 

1. Keepers for next season? 1, 2, 3+? - None

2. Individual Player Points for KO /RT yards? 1pts per 50? - Indifferent

3. We already have 1 IR position, keep bench at 6, or 5? or 4? - No Change

4. Flex stay at WR/RB and WR/TE or change to WR/RB/TE? - No Change

5. Playoff Seeding #6 vs #1 if applicable? - Yes

6. Time per draft pick change from 90 sec to 60 sec? - Indifferent

 

Ok, so it opens up a spot for me to pick up a free agent for his spot.  But, if it isn't a keeper league, then what is the difference between IR and just dropping him completely?  I answered two for Keeper because I was under the assumption that you would be transitioning to that next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Narcosys said:

 

Ok, so it opens up a spot for me to pick up a free agent for his spot.  But, if it isn't a keeper league, then what is the difference between IR and just dropping him completely?  I answered two for Keeper because I was under the assumption that you would be transitioning to that next year.

 

The option for no keepers is still on the table.

 

Some players go on short term IR, so they can be placed on the IR spot until they are healthy, of course if you have someone you want to keep (if we do keepers) that is injured the IR spot can also be used for that.

 

The bench issue is currently we have 6 bench spots, but with 12 managers sometimes there isn't any good players available, the argument is if we drop the bench spot by 1 or 2 then there will be 12 to 24 additional players in the FA pool at all times.

 

I'm against the reduction of bench players because I like the handcuff players, but that is why we are voting on it.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SilentHill said:

 

The option for no keepers is still on the table.

 

Some players go on short term IR, so they can be placed on the IR spot until they are healthy, of course if you have someone you want to keep (if we do keepers) that is injured the IR spot can also be used for that.

 

The bench issue is currently we have 6 bench spots, but with 12 managers sometimes there isn't any good players available, the argument is if we drop the bench spot by 1 or 2 then there will be 12 to 24 additional players in the FA pool at all times.

 

I'm against the reduction of bench players because I like the handcuff players, but that is why we are voting on it.

 

Ok.  If we don't do keeper league then no IR.  Im either way on a keeper league.  Would be my first.

 

bench spots.  I vote 5.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Narcosys said:

 

Ok.  If we don't do keeper league then no IR.  Im either way on a keeper league.  Would be my first.

 

bench spots.  I vote 5.

 

We're not debating I/R, that was in place last season and it's staying, but the bench is the real question i'll put you down for a 5

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SilentHill said:

 

 

1. Keepers for next season? 1, 2, 3+?

2. Individual Player Points for KO /RT yards? 1pts per 50?

3. We already have 1 IR position, keep bench at 6, or 5? or 4?

4. Flex stay at WR/RB and WR/TE or change to WR/RB/TE?

5. Playoff Seeding #6 vs #1 if applicable?

6. Time per draft pick change from 90 sec to 60 sec?

 

 

 

1. I'm not feeling Keepers League but if we do it than I'll say 1.

2. Yes

3. 6

4. Change to WR/RB/TE

5. Yes

6. Either

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1- keepers-2

2- ko/return yds-no

3- IR position-1 (only with a player listed on IR by the NFL)  Bench- 5

4- flex- rb/wr/te

5- playoff seeding-1 vs 6

6- 60 sec. draft

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Narcosys said:

1. Keepers for next season? 1, 2, 3+? I don't feel strongly one way or the other.

2. Individual Player Points for KO /RT yards? 1pts per 50? Yes, but don't feel strongly on it.

3. We already have 1 IR position, keep bench at 6, or 5? or 4? 6

4. Flex stay at WR/RB and WR/TE or change to WR/RB/TE? No Change.

5. Playoff Seeding #6 vs #1 if applicable? Yes

6. Time per draft pick change from 90 sec to 60 sec? 90 sec

 

Keeper league could be fun, but like I said, it wouldn't ruin it for me either way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So just so we are clear, you people voting for the WR/RB/TE flex, is that ONE position WR/RB/TE? or two RB/WR/TE or what combination?

 

Right now we have WR/TE and WR/RB as the two flex positions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • I understand that but just answer this, who's better MJ or LeBron? I honestly could not stand Michael Jordan which some just ignore when I Post. I hated him more than I do LeBron but I don't get  caught up in the moment either and just say someone's the best ever when they don't have the resume to back it up.  I also think Magic was better than LeBron, lets say LeBron wins it all and wins Finals MVP this season: -Magic 5-4 in Championships -LeBron has him 4-3 in League MVP's -LeBron would have him 4-3 in Finals MVP's -Magic 5-4 in Finals, LeBron 4-4 in Finals -LeBron much more Points in his career -Magic much more Assists in his career -Neither have won Defensive Player of the Year.   To me this is much more of a debate and almost dead even, both are pretty even Rebounders as well. Magic still would be the greater winner though and nobody is going to tell me the Boston teams that Magic beat aren't as great as the Warrior teams are now - that is close but Boston was loaded back then as well.  
    • I'm really not trying to get into this discussion because I understand both sides but the people who try to make it look like it is not a discussion really get to me.   People talk about the rings but I don't think one of LeBron's teams were as good as MJs and the Warriors this year and last year were better than any team Jordan played.   And also about the playoff point stat. LeBron did play 33 more games but still has fewer attempts than MJ did. Just shows you how much Jordan shot the basketball. LeBron will be top ten in assists when he retires.
    • Why is that? Just asking. You do know the Jazz were favored by Vegas going into the 1998 Finals and Jazz had HCA but the Bulls still beat them. Also lets say LeBron wins this year. That would give him 4 Championships. If LeBron wins and wins Finals MVP it would be: Jordan 6-4 in Championships Jordan 5-4 in League MVP's/this wont change Jordan 6 Finals MVP's, LeBron would have 4 Jordan 6-0 in Finals, LeBron would be 4-4 Jordan has 10 Scoring Titles, LeBron has 1 Jordan has won Defensive Player of the Year once, LeBron has never won that. Jordan still has more Career Points and hasn't even played as long as LeBron has. -Not trying to start anything but you don't have a leg to stand on saying that. Jordan beats him in nearly everything imaginable that is most important. LeBron now has more Playoff Points but he has played 33 more games to do so. I cant debate with anyone because I list facts that back up my stuff while others just get on here and say LeBron is the best just because.
    • The ball should be placed where the body part that rules a player down hits. Not where the ball was when that happened. If you are going to spot the ball on a sideline grab where the recievers toes are though the ball is out if bounds, then the same spot rule should apply anywhere else on the field
    • The other thing that I like about cats is their fascination with Christmas trees & ornaments that hangs from it's real or fake branches. Cats tend to like batting ornaments playfully around. You know low hanging stuff or items that catch sunlight just right.    Many years ago, Gypsy my calico cat long since gone now started batting a boot yarn ornament with her paw & she got her claw stuck. As a matter of fact, the tree started to topple in her direction, I stopped it just in time from landing on her. I said "Gypsy are you okay?" She looked at me as if to say. "Thanks for the save SW1. My life almost flashed between my eyes & it wasn't pretty at all."    A few Christmas's later, Gypsy started playfully batting around the same ornament & I replied "Now be careful Gypsy. You remember what happened last time right?" She meowed back at me as if to say "Darn it, you're no fun at all. Off to my favorite spot to snooze for a few hours then."    Yeah, we had an understanding. We gave each other space & we know when to check in & say hey what's up? Cats are cool that way. They know when to leave you alone & when to make sure your okay. 
  • Welcome New Members

  • Members

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.