Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Vegas liked the colts draft .

B~Town

The only thing this draft addressed imo, is the OL, which was badly needed. However the only offensive lineman that will be a starter this season is Kelly. The OL is probably the hardest position for a rookie to make a impact his first season.  The other OLinemen drafted besides Kelly will most likely not help protect Luck this season. So I can't see why are odds improved a bit because of this draft. 

Makes sense, as C is one of the positions that can more easily make an immediate impact.  There just isn't the same evolution with centers as other positions that take more time.

Our players will have a different voice at several coaching positions, hopefully the results work out for the better. Ryan Kelly is actually a better accomplished physical specimen than anyone we've had at center, IMO. Jeff Saturday in fact was an overachiever, without large expectations coming in, IMO. Ryan Kelly would be the opposite, he will be walking into a situation with high expectations. 

If we don't win the SB, I at least want a win vs the Steelers or Patriots for a signature win this season. It would be sweet to take down the Broncos on the road as well :)

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

off topic.,.

How many compensatory picks do we get in the 2017 draft

How many free agents did we lose

Coby should net us at least a four, maybe a three.  I'm not sure how Robinson counts against us.  Lowery too.

i think we can trade compensatories next year.