Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts App Update

AmberDerrow

Hey everyone,

We recently launched an app update that released a completely redesigned app. Would love your feedback if you have updated! 

What do you like? Not Like? What do you wish was available on the app? We would love to use fans' opinions/suggestions to create the best app possible, so don't hold back! 

Amber

I'm always open to change / updates to things. If it was up to the other type of people we'd be digging holes with spoons....

I like the layout, it's easy to navigate and is intuitive. Overall, no complaints and well done. :thmup:

5 minutes ago, TDewar1987 said:

I like how when I click fan forum I only have to click it once to get to the forum index. Before, I would have to click a few other links to get to the forum index.

I've had that app for a while and didn't even know you could get to the forum from there!  I was using Tapatalk.

Thanks.  I'll have to explore the app now.

I like the look! me nit picking tho; (iphone 6) when i watch a video i have to turn my portrait orientation lock off so i can watch it side ways... i wish they had a expand button so i can watch the videos without doing that.

Not crazy on how rough videos are. Old version worked flawlessly.  On the audio I do wish it would show the length of it on a side bar or something and when you are listening to an audio and slide down on the phones notifications it shows a Patriots logo. Other than that I do like it and appreciate you asking for input

It's nice. Aesthetically it looks like the changes were generally pretty subtle for the most part, except in spots where it needed a little more than just a subtle makeover. I love that I can link directly to the forum too. The schedule/standings/scores section looks pretty smooth as well, we just need the season to get underway so that it actually has some content ; )

Does anyone else have a problem watching videos? Im trying to watch the top 5 colts of all time and it keeps playing the colts and Titans draft grade video. I click on another video and it's the same colts and Titans draft grade one. Any advice? Thanks.