Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Your way way way too early Super Bowl predictions?

RockThatBlue

Colts and Cardinals. The Cards have a great team and almost made it last year (until Carson Palmer hit a concrete wall) and the Colts should have a decent enough line to protect Luck and make us one of the most high-octane offenses in the league (even if we have to outscore the opponents with our underwhelming defense). If Palmer can finally figure out that you need to come to play in the playoffs and the Colts D can get a few stops here and there, this is an extremely likely choice for SB51!!

I hope it's Colts over Packers.  Luck takes "the belt" from Rodgers.

I predict Pats over Seahawks... again... and I hate it.

4 good QBs with 4 solid defenses.  I don't see the Broncos D carrying Sanchez/Rookie to another SB, and the Panthers will probably still have a SB hangover halfway through the season.

42 minutes ago, MPStack said:

Raiders vs Seahawks

Derek Carr is really evolving into an upper echelon quarterback in the AFC & HC Jack Del Rio has the Black Hole transcending in the right direction sure, but let's see Oakland win a division title since say 2002 first before we claim they are SB Bound shall we....

The Raiders are nowhere near Lombardi trophy contention yet MPS. 

3 hours ago, Flash said:

Well thought out, as usual.

1 hour ago, BOTT said:

Thanks

It's precious sarcasm like that stumps resistance & removes any leverage the other person intended. 

It's not even kill em with kindness rhetoric BOTT. No, it goes deeper than that. It's almost disarming the frustrated person using their own words with unintended consequences because Flash has no idea whether your tone is sincere or not & it really doesn't even matter either way. It's like the way Howard Stern gets more popular by making both his fans & his detractors stay mesmerized & transfixed by what he says next. He wins either way because he knows how to move the needle of controversy & unvarnished humor. 

Well played BOTT. 

It's like that part in "What About Bob" where Bill Murray's character is at a facility for the mentally insane & he tells the joke what do you see when a draw a picture of a house, a car, or a boat? The patient says "Sex" to all 3 pictures. Whoa, you have a preoccupation with sex. 

"Well, you're the one drawing all the dirty pictures not me." I love that classic joke. 

The 49ers are in worse shape than people realize imo. I mean everybody has them finishing 3rd or 4th in the division but I think 0-16 is possible lol! They do get the Rams in week 1 but if they lose that game then they have the Panthers, Seahawks, Cardinals, and the closest thing to a break in the Cowboys before the Buccs. By the time they make it to the Buccs they could be broken.

Just now, jim scheurich said:

That was my pick. glad I looked through here!

Steelers play the NFC East and AFC South. It may not be as cupcake as we think but it is nowhere close to the NFC West and AFC North that the Patriots play. Hence I feel Steelers end up with the #1 seeding this year.

Seahawks do play the NFC South and AFC East, and the Packers have a mirror image schedule as the Steelers - the NFC East and AFC South. The Packers vs Seahawks game happens later in the season when Seattle typically is cooking, on December 11, 2016. That will decide HFA in the NFC and I expect Seattle to take it.

6 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Steelers play the NFC East and AFC South. It may not be as cupcake as we think but it is nowhere close to the NFC West and AFC North that the Patriots play. Hence I feel Steelers end up with the #1 seeding this year.

Seahawks do play the NFC South and AFC East, and the Packers have a mirror image schedule as the Steelers - the NFC East and AFC South. The Packers vs Seahawks game happens later in the season when Seattle typically is cooking, on December 11, 2016. That will decide HFA in the NFC and I expect Seattle to take it.

I didn't really look at their schedule. They seem to be consistent contenders. Steelers really look tough, with a healthy QB. Seattle shores up o-line GTG.

How is this for a bold prediction. . . 

Bengals vs. Cardinals.  

Andy Dalton gets all PO'ed at the haters who rip on him for not winning a playoff game, wins the SB and is the SB MVP. . . Gets the mic while holding the trophy and tells his haters where to stick all of their opinions. 

*Drops Mic*

giphy.gif

or. . . .

He could just lose in the first round again and

7810800%20(1).jpg