Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts select Hassan Ridgeway, DL, Texas

21isSuperman

18 minutes ago, stitches said:

Seems like the Colts had Ridgeway's 3cone @ 7.32(I suppose from Pro-day), which again is about 1 second faster than the combine result mockdraftable is using.

ChYsv8uUgAANx8Q.jpg

Hand timed tho

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/30/2016 at 7:06 PM, Gavin said:

He is a first round talent but with conditioning issues. He can play up and down the D Line. On Sub packages. If he is healthy and can get control of his conditioning then I think we have a top 4-5 D Lineman in this draft BUT those are huge if's

On 5/1/2016 at 11:29 PM, AZColt11 said:

If they can keep him in shape and motivated he could be a steal.

22 hours ago, coltsfansince65 said:

The highlight film looks impressive. He looks like he plays bigger than he is on that film. He looks lean to me for a 300+ pounder.

I hope he can stay healthy & motivated.

We just need a nice "carrot" to dangle in front of him.  But seeing how big he is, I'm thinking T-Bone instead of carrot...

1 hour ago, stitches said:

I read somewhere that he slipped on his 3cone at the combine. Haven't seen it, don't know if true.

One 3 cone drill, for me, is about as relevant as his shoe size.... not very much.  

The film, the film and then more film should be what they based his performance abilities (or lack thereof) along with their face to face interview.  My biggest concern for a couple of these guys is health, because we know all of them will get beat up (and have gotten beat up in college) and how many of them miss games.  There's little question he can play well when healthy... but will he (and others) be?  That's what we'll have to learn.  At least he's not a thug or likely to miss due to lack of weed control like so many others.  At least I hope that's not in his makeup.  The old "avail-ABILITY" issue is the biggest concern with all these guys.