Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

When do the Colts take a TE?

Hopefully we do not waste a pick on a te. We just paid allen big money. We still have needs at olb ( may need two of these), guard, safety. We also could use some dline, ilb, and corner depth. Te is one of the lowest needs on this team IMO 

If Henry is still there when the Colts pick in the 2nd round he would be hard to pass up.  A combination of Henry and Allen (assuming Allen gets back to playing football like his rookie year) would be a TE tandem at least equal to, if not better than Gronk/Hernandez combo.

1 hour ago, The Lucky Neck Beard said:

With Fleener drinking Hurricanes down in the Big Easy, when do the Colts take a stellar TE?  I have a feeling they take one tonight, but don't know squat about who's out there.  Anyone have any thoughts on TEs?

Not a good year for TE's.

I'd prefer to sign one in Free Agency in a month or two....

2 hours ago, The Lucky Neck Beard said:

With Fleener drinking Hurricanes down in the Big Easy, when do the Colts take a stellar TE?  I have a feeling they take one tonight, but don't know squat about who's out there.  Anyone have any thoughts on TEs?

Jerell Adams from South Carolina.

Is a willing blocker but I think he will also be a playmaker in the passing game. Has good speed and big catching radius. I doubt though he last til the 4th. I'm guessing 3rd or maybe even mid-late 2nd for some TE needy team.

Check him out. I would love if Griggs selects him but it may take too much of a high draft pick to get him,

1 minute ago, LJpalmbeacher said:

Jerell Adams from South Carolina.

Is a willing blocker but I think he will also be a playmaker in the passing game. Has good speed and big catching radius. I doubt though he last til the 4th. I'm guessing 3rd or maybe even mid-late 2nd for some TE needy team.

Check him out. I would love if Griggs selects him but it may take too much of a high draft pick to get him,

As an SC fan I like Adams but he's pretty inconsistent. Actually a lot like Fleener. I wouldn't be mad if we drafted him but I don't think we need him. 

26 minutes ago, SP_21 said:

As an SC fan I like Adams but he's pretty inconsistent. Actually a lot like Fleener. I wouldn't be mad if we drafted him but I don't think we need him. 

I trust you know more about him than I do. I've only seen youtube vids on him and he looked like alot of potential.

We do have plenty of other needs. There a lot of nice players we could use that are still out there. Darn, I wish we multiple 2nd, 3rd, and 4ths! Lol.

1 minute ago, LJpalmbeacher said:

I trust you know more about him than I do. I've only seen youtube vids on him and he looked like alot of potential.

We do have plenty of other needs. There a lot of nice players we could use that are still out there. Darn, I wish we multiple 2nd, 3rd, and 4ths! Lol.

Hahahaha don't we all! And if Adams puts it all together consistently he'll be very very good. Big if though