Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Would love Spence, but I expect him gone in the first 5 or 10 picks today.  (Hope I'm wrong!)  I'd ideally go: 2nd-Spence, 3rd-Justin Simmons, S, Boston College.  More realistically, I'll go:

2) Yannick Ngakoue, OLB, Maryland.

3) Sean Davis, S, Maryland.

A couple of Maryland boys!

Spence is without a doubt my #1 want and depending on where things fall, I'd be happy to move up a bit to get him.  

I don't like Jones or Drake at all. 

Guys I like in the 3rd are Scooby, Joshua Perry, Cyrus Jones, and Kyler Fackrell.

Just now, Surge89 said:

It would be a great opportunity to do so.

Future picks or 4th/5th picks will be the trade ammo?

That would only move us up like 3 spots. Would have to be a pick this year to move up to like 42ish.

Just now, Surge89 said:

I meant which do you think they use 4th/5th this year or future 1st/2nd/3rd 

Depends on who they want. If they want Miles Jack it's probably going to cost a 2nd and 3rd this year. If they want to trade up to get Ragland it'll probably be a 2nd and 4th this year. 

I don't really see them trading future picks unless they want someone in the later stages of the draft and only have to give up a future 6th or so. 

2) Spence\Correa\Fackrell -OLB

3) McGovern - RG

4) Yannick Ngakoue - OLB

5) Keith Marshall - RB

I like Ngakoue but I wouldn't take him before the 4th. I think we need a ilb and a safety but I'd go with these guys. We have 3 OLBs right now and all over 30 I believe. Gore is what 32? We need a rb behind him besides Varga. McGovern gives us another piece on the o line and potentially the last piece if Good works out at rt. This is just my opinion though and I have a good feeling about this draft. We have some holes to fill and we won't fill them all in this draft. 

Spence is light and has 31 inch arms.  Once a long armed NFL OT gets his hands on him it will be over, IMO.  I think Calhoun is the better option. 

I'll stick with my original mock.

2. Billings

3. Jenkins/or Calhoun if he's there.

Best case scenario for today, imo, would be one of Myles Jack, Noah Spence, or Andrew Billings in the second, then Darian Thompson, Kyler Fackrell, or Austin Johnson/Hassan Ridgeway in the third. I'm not sure how many of those guys will be available at our picks, but that's what I'm hoping for.

4 minutes ago, DougDew said:

Spence is light and has 31 inch arms.  Once a long armed NFL OT gets his hands on him it will be over, IMO.  I think Calhoun is the better option. 

2. Billings

33 inch arms and  251lbs, Neither short arms nor light http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/noah-spence?id=2555312

2 hours ago, DougDew said:

2. Billings

I respectfully disagree with your assessment on Spence, however, I really like the players you mocked to us