Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2016 NFL Draft Thread

I never understood why the top few picks always take so long.  You've been at that spot for many days and you traded up to get that pick, so you're not going to trade it away.  That pick should be in a couple mins into the draft, in my opinion

Just now, Pagano's Realtor said:

3) Mel Kiper is proof that you don't need to have talent to be successful in life.

rotflmao

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

I never understood why the top few picks always take so long.  You've been at that spot for many days and you traded up to get that pick, so you're not going to trade it away.  That pick should be in a couple mins into the draft, in my opinion

rotflmao

Just to build up suspense, make a good show, and give the broadcasters more time to talk and etc.

4 minutes ago, Pagano's Realtor said:

Draft Day Thoughts

1) Glad I'm not an Eagles or Rams fan.

2) I would actually be happy with the Colts picking Zeke Elliot at #18.

3) Mel Kiper is proof that you don't need to have talent to be successful in life.

4) I've already resigned myself to the fact that Grigson is picking Dak Prescott or Cardale Jones in the 1st Round.

Happy Draft Day, everyone.

4 would be better than 2

Hi NFL/Colts fans!

I am ready for a night of picks, trades, and chatter. How about you?

I am actually interested in seeing who the Jags take most of all right now. They have been building an impressive roster the past couple of years. gonna be scary!

Just now, Cynjin said:

Thats the truth.  I can't believe that the top three teams were not sure who they were going to draft weeks ago.

Yeah. It seems the NFL is getting ahead of the expectations from social media. Trying to control the whole thing from the inside. Can't blame them.