Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Which Colts game are YOU going to this year?

bap1331

I look forward to the game when they come to the black hole in Oakland. I've decided I will have to buy an Oakland Raiders jersey to get into the stadium but once the Colts score, I will take it off and show my Colts pride! It's been nice knowing you all though.

Which games will everyone be going to?

4 minutes ago, bap1331 said:

I look forward to the game when they come to the black hole in Oakland. I've decided I will have to buy an Oakland Raiders jersey to get into the stadium but once the Colts score, I will take it off and show my Colts pride! It's been nice knowing you all though.

Colts might lose that one. Oakland is tough for a change!

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Colts might lose that one. Oakland is tough for a change!

cant afford to lose that game considering the direction the AFC South is going and the biggest problem is the Raiders are always pushing for a last minute playoff spot since their division is so tough. Impact game for week 16.

3 hours ago, bap1331 said:

See you there bap lol I'll be decked out in Colts gear so hopefully I make to the stadium. haha 

1 minute ago, colts1993 said:

See you there bap lol I'll be decked out in Colts gear so hopefully I make to the stadium. haha 

LOL! Yea i dont care. Im gonna go in my Colts gear too. I was joking about the Raiders thing. Aint no way ima waste my money on that. But by experience at the Chargers game, the fans are so annoying and try to pick fights with you after the game. I can only imagine its what the Raider fans did to them. So the Raiders stadium will definitely be worse...

9 hours ago, bap1331 said:

LOL! Yea i dont care. Im gonna go in my Colts gear too. I was joking about the Raiders thing. Aint no way ima waste my money on that. But by experience at the Chargers game, the fans are so annoying and try to pick fights with you after the game. I can only imagine its what the Raider fans did to them. So the Raiders stadium will definitely be worse...

I went to the 2007 and 2010 games at Oakland. There were a couple crazies, but the majority of fans were very cool and welcoming. These are two QBs worth watching, and Carr is a stand-up guy like Luck. My neighbor is a die-hard Raider fan and season ticket holder, so I get more grief from him than others  :-) hoping to go this year, as he plans on taking his family.

If I do go to a game it will probably either be the Texans or Jags game here in Indy. I used to go to at least 1 or 2 year for years, I am talking since the late 80's up through until Peyton left but I don't go to hardly any now. I enjoy watching on my big screen and avoiding crowds anymore. Since 2002 I have seen the Texans and Jags so much live. I traveled once to Chicago to see the Colts back in 2004 that was interesting. The fans are diehard Bears all the way. Of course Peyton shredded them that game.

3 hours ago, jtcoltsfan said:

I went to the 2007 and 2010 games at Oakland. There were a couple crazies, but the majority of fans were very cool and welcoming. These are two QBs worth watching, and Carr is a stand-up guy like Luck. My neighbor is a die-hard Raider fan and season ticket holder, so I get more grief from him than others  :-) hoping to go this year, as he plans on taking his family.

Awesome! Good to know you survived twice. I think as long as you get the bottom level seats, it should be fine. Colts are a respectable team and I definitely got some love near Oakland wearing the Colts sweater. People would start conversations like, "Man, I wish Luck was our quarterback. Y'all are so lucky. I have nothing but respect for that man." LOL

1 hour ago, southwest1 said:

That makes perfect sense UKC13 given your username/call sign on the forum. 

I always wonder if American football is starting to gain a following with european futbol fans now. 

My dad is from Fort Wayne, I grew up with the horseshoe more than any soccer team.

It is getting much bigger over here

13 minutes ago, UKColt13 said:

My dad is from Fort Wayne, I grew up with the horseshoe more than any soccer team.

It is getting much bigger over here

Cool. I just figured must have spent sometime across the pound given your United Kingdom [UK] username that's all or maybe you graduated from the University of Kentucky I don't know. Yes, I know you said your father was from Fort Wayne, Indiana, but maybe you studied abroad as a student in London for 6 months to a yr. 

In any case, let's hope we get back on track in 2016. 

• 2 months later...