Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Delete One NFL Franchise

shakedownstreet

26 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Can the Ravens so the Colts can move back to Baltimore.

The Ravens were almost deleted before they started in 96, as Modell offered Jim Irsay 5 million for the Colts name. When Jimmy came back with 25- 50 million, the name Ravens sounded a whole lot better to Modell. 

On April 11, 2016 at 1:18 PM, Valpo2004 said:

The Browns . . . their incompetence has been unmatched.  

No one should have to live with being a Browns fan.  

This is really the only right answer. They are a joke of a sports franchise. Possibly one of the worst franchises of all time, if not the worst. Right up there with the Super Sonics.

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Myles said:

Cowboys.    Too much hype.   Too much coverage.  

This should have been a poll.

Exactly Myles, the way NFL Network covered the Cowboys during the draft you'd have thought they just won the SB instead of the Broncos man. Just sad IMO. 

On 5/3/2016 at 10:08 PM, Buck Showalter said:

Why would you want to delete a franchise 32 is the perfect number for divisions & scheduling...

Hoping the NFL doesn`t go international, but with an emphasis on games in London and Mexico, it could happen eventually. I know if the NFL can make money, they would most likely do it. 

Without bringing in my bias hatred for certaint teams, franchises I couldn't care less about if they were ever removed from the league.

SD

CLE

ATL

CAR

HOU

JAX

BUF

Even though some are older teams, the newer teams bother me like the NBA newer teams (Grizzlies, Raptors) do. 

I don't have much love for expansion teams.

I so wish they wouldn't have put us in the AFC South. 3 of the 4 teams are essentially new teams, regardless if Tenn technically isn't. And the 4th team (us) has a long storied past.