Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Delete One NFL Franchise

shakedownstreet

9 minutes ago, Gavin said:

Dallas Cowboys for 3 reasons:

"Americas Team"...It gets annoying. Past time to drop it

Not a fan of Jerry Jones

I'd like the Cowboys O Line

Agree. The Américas team don't win a playoff game in ... I not even remenber how many years. 

And for what I know USA is not a loser country.

1) Broncos-I have had enough of them. 

2) Browns-They don't really exist outside of just to torture their own fans and create jokes for non fans.

3) Falcons-Just soft, overrated, boring and annoying every season. Blah.

4) Texans-The AFC version of the Falcons but with the better defense instead of offense.

5) Bengals-Just seriously stop going to the playoffs every year.....now........

4 hours ago, ReMeDy said:

I'm glad we deleted the Baltimore Colts. Baltimore fans are still ticked off to this day about that one!

Not this guy! I remained a Die Hard Colts fan even when they moved to Indy. I was very disappointed, but never bitter!

4 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

Then you should delete the Titans.  They got rid of the oilers name

I`m aware the Oilers became the Titans. I just don`t understand why or if Houston could have become the Oilers again. i always like those helmets they had.

11 hours ago, MPStack said:

I`m aware the Oilers became the Titans. I just don`t understand why or if Houston could have become the Oilers again. i always like those helmets they had.

I think they would have had to pay the Titans owner to buy the rights to the oilers name and logos

10 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

I think they would have had to pay the Titans owner to buy the rights to the oilers name and logos

The 2 teams I don't like the most are the Patriots and Seahawks for many reasons but I love rooting against them so I cant have them deleted. I cant stand the Steelers either! The rest of the teams I am fine with. We have beat up on our Division for so long I cant even hate anyone in our Division not even the Texans. Texans only won the Division last season because Andrew was injured so they got a gift. With Andrew healthy we have won it twice, Texans once which was Andrew's rookie season.

21 hours ago, MPStack said:

I agree MPS. Plus, I loved the honesty of their corporate logo as an petroleum rig. 

In addition, HOF QB Warren Moon looked spectacular throwing touchdowns in that uniform IMO. 

Oakland. Long rich tradition, but before Reggie McKenzie stepped in as GM 2 years ago, they had rivaled the Browns for a decade.

The real reason though, any team which has to play in a stadium where the sewer backs up into the locker rooms should just be deleted. Oakland cannot support the team. Once they move, we can un delete them.

Personally, I would like to see one of the CA. teams go to St. Louis. LA is not a good market for the NFL and one team is plenty, especially when you have another team 45 minutes to the South who is not supported, and their stadium is only marginally better than Oakland's!

On April 10, 2016 at 7:18 PM, Jules said:

1) Broncos-I have had enough of them. 

2) Browns-They don't really exist outside of just to torture their own fans and create jokes for non fans.

3) Falcons-Just soft, overrated, boring and annoying every season. Blah.

4) Texans-The AFC version of the Falcons but with the better defense instead of offense.

5) Bengals-Just seriously stop going to the playoffs every year.....now........

The Broncos? Damn, that hurts me.

15 minutes ago, VDB said:

I don't think the Broncos have done anything to anybody!!! Except for make Tom Tom and Cam look like infants 

I agree. If I had my choice to delete any teams my list would go:

1. Patriots

2. Steelers

3. Seahawks

-I like the Broncos, they stopped the Patriots from winning the SB.

22 hours ago, shakedownstreet said:

if you could delete one person from NFL media, michael irvin & deion sanders would top my list

It's interesting that you say that SDS because I dislike both HOF players immensely. But, if you asked me which ex Cowboy annoys me more it's Irvin, because the guy never shuts up. I swear he'd make love to his own voice if he could.

Okay yes, my Dallas venom is rearing it's ugly head sure. However, Mike just never appreciates the mystique of glorious silence. He just doesn't. 

On April 11, 2016 at 9:15 PM, ReMeDy said:

I'm glad we deleted the Baltimore Colts. Baltimore fans are still ticked off to this day about that one!

By the way , you may have deleted the Baltimore Colts, but we deleted Bob Irsay and gave him to you, and then we invented the Baltimore Ravens. Now if we can both delete the Patriots !

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 9:15 PM, ReMeDy said:

Not too many of the haters left. Besides, a lot of heritage is still from the Baltimore days. You cant count a super bowl win without the Baltimore days.

On 4/12/2016 at 3:13 AM, VDB said:

The Broncos? Damn, that hurts me.

I don't feel bad for you ;). You get to bask in the glory of SB championship offseason fun. lmao  However you did lose your top two QBs which is a major ouch.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/40018124/source-bengals-pro-bowl-de-trey-hendrickson-requests-trade  
    • Final edition, call it a less penalty driven team draft.   The Colts trade up on Day 1.   Round 1 a)       WR Rome Odunze (Washington) – led all receivers in CFB in pass interference call draws with 9 in 2023. b)      LCB Quinyon Mitchell (Toledo) – Only had 3 penalties in the last two seasons. c)       WLB Edgerrin Cooper (Texas A&M)   Round 2  a)      OL Cooper Beebe (Kansas State) – Jack of all trades OL No matter where Cooper Beebe lines up, he produces elite play. At right tackle in 2020, he was a PFF honorable mention All-Big 12 honoree. As a left tackle in 2021, he was named first-team All-Big 12. In 2022 at left guard, Beebe was a second-team All-American.  Beebe's 94.0 pass-blocking grade over the past two seasons led all offensive linemen in college football. During that span, he didn’t allow a sack on 770 pass-blocking snaps.  Beebe is the only FBS guard who ranks in the top five in both PB (4th) and RB (2nd).  He still hasn’t allowed a sack since the 2020 season. 2023 earned college football midseason all-America First Team.   Very few penalties throughout his career. b)      FS/NCB Javon Bullard (Georgia) – only had 5 penalties in college. c)       SS Jaden Hicks (Washington State) – 2023 PFF TOW 2 honors. Leader on defense that off to a strong start for 2023 earning a 90.1 PFF grade in coverage with one interception after 3 weeks, dropped another but forced 4 incompletions.  Great field and anticipation skills along with ball production.  Versatile can align up in FS, SS, LB, or nickel.  Only had 3 penalties in 2023.   Round 3 a)       CB Khyree Jackson (Oregon) – 2023 PFF TOW 4 honors.  Jackson had a decent Senior Bowl Week and is best in Zone Coverage. Jackson’s got excellent height we covet at 6’3” with great weight at 203 pounds, with ideal arms 32” and the span of 78” and good 4.44s-Forty.  Only committed 4 penalties in 2023. b)       DB Dadrion Taylor-Demerson (Texas Tech) - only 7 career penalties with 200 tackles, 57 stops, 11 pressues, 3 sacks, 16 passes defended, and 10 interceptions. c)       LCB Kris Abrams-Draine (Missouri) - 2023 PFF TOW 4 honors.  After 6 games leads all FBS players with 8 PBUs (1.8 PDPG) while adding 3 INTs.   10 combined interceptions and (7) forced incompletions are the most among Power Five CBs while only allowing 11 catches all season. 2023 college football midseason all-America First Team.  His 86.8 coverage grade is 5th highest in the FBS allowing just 107 passing yards and 11 receptions on the season. d)      SWR Malik Washington (Virginia) – Josh Downs 2.0 and only committed 4 total penalties in five years (52 career games).   Round 4 a)      RG Zak Zinter (Michigan) 2022 PFF Week 5, 11, 12 TOW Honors. 2023 earned college football midseason all-America Second Team. Wasn’t called for a single penalty on 649 snaps. b)      FS Cole Bishop (Utah) junior if he declares – After 5 weeks in 2023, targeted 13 times, 4 catches allowed, 2 INTs, and 4.8 passer rating allowed.  Had a decent Senior Bowl week. Ejected for a targeting penalty.  In 3 years only allowed 7 penalties. c)       RB Isaac Guerendo (Louisville) – 9.97 RAS   Round 5 a)       WLB Michael Barrett (Michigan) PFF TOW 7 honors, round 5 projection had an outstanding year with an overall 90.6 defense grade only behind Edgerrin Cooper.  An 82.5 run defense grade, a 93.5 pass rush grade, and a 77.0 coverage grade.  Didn’t commit a defensive penalty in more than 1800 defensive snaps. b)      SS Malik Mustapha (Wake Forest) – Zero career penalties c)       SS Kitan Oladapo (Oregon St) – only 4 accepted penalties in final 30 games.   Round 6 a)       Edge Jalyx Hunt (Houston Christian) b)      WR Ryan Flournoy (SE Missouri St) c)       Edge Javontae Jean-Baptiste (ND)   Round 7 a)      LG/C Michael Jurgens (Wake Forest) – Only one of two guards in the Power Five with an 80.0 PB and RB grades.   After 10 weeks has an 86.5 PFF grade with his 90.0 run-blocking grade is nearly 5 points higher than the next-best guard.  2023 earned college football midseason all-America Second Team.  Only committed 3 penalties all season in 2023. b)      OC Matt Lee Miami (FL) 2023 earned college football midseason all-America Honorable Mention. PFF TOW 9 honors.  In 2022 he had an 82.5 overall grade with a 90.6 PB and 80.6 RB grade.  As of Oct 15th, Lee is the highest graded center in all FBS earning an 82.7 PFF grade.  Only allowed 2 penalties in 2022 on 1059 offensive snaps given up only four pressures and no sacks. c)       MLB Dallas Gant (Toledo) - 2023 college football midseason all-America Honorable Mention
    • Holy cow!     And then shows he should have been picked top 5 
    • This goes against everything Ballard would do, however it would be something that Irsay would love to do as he is a romantic. Probability is very very low though.
    • This would make us much better and talk about excitement, we really haven't been legit good since 2020 when Rivers surprisingly played good and Taylor was up and coming, + Leonard was a maniac back then. I have had tremendous patience with this team and Ballard. It's time to crap or get off the pot, being average gets old after a while. This fanbase is used to us making the playoffs every year, when it hasn't happened in 3 seasons, time to do something.
  • Members

• IndyD4U

IndyD4U 1,426

• Virtuoso80

Virtuoso80 433

• wig

wig 220

• Mr. Irrelevant

Mr. Irrelevant 939

• Aaron86

Aaron86 440

• Indyfan4life