Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Anyone else considering going to the London Colts game?

JPFolks

45 minutes ago, braveheartcolt said:

Well, I nearly missed my flight. At passport control at Toulouse airport, a lovely young lady just in front of me was summoned to go forword, The guy asked if I was with her. Not yet I said. Thought he was going to eject me...

haha  Try to behave.   I do remember all the fun you had at the last Colts game you attended and I am looking forward to a similar report from you.... and especially the good luck you bring the team. :cheer:  

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoy the game Euro folk!

I've been to Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany ans Switzerland, but not France, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, or England.

But I'll be watching this one in Florioda USA with my hot mug of freshly ground and brewed Dunkin Donuts coffee in the morning! 877c6722ddf6d48ac817e09ff57ca974.png

Go :coltslogo: 

Been to regent street today, had a blast in sea of fans.. Glad to say the colts fans outnumber the jags, which was on full display during both teams player appearences on main stage.. 

Colts players (and owner!) have so much more charisma.. And ofcourse, pat mcafee stole the show, bet he was writing his jokes for weeks! The audience loved him!

That's it for now, good luck tomorrow!