Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IndyTrav

What Are You Listening To Right Now

1,800 posts in this topic

Cute Cartoon,

Warning 1 bad word

I married a Deadhead..

Jerry Garcia would probably laugh at this cartoon too Bayone. :thmup:

1 person likes this

Jerry Garcia would probably laugh at this cartoon too Bayone. :thmup:

I think u need to start a 2nd thread on this same topic, are so many pages of videos its now first starting to take longer to load or is it my computer ??

The final ferry flight of Space Shuttle Endeavour on its approach today at Edwards AFB, where I am very lucky to have worked starting back in 1980 when the program was at its beginning.

FinalFerryFlight_zps95fc658e.jpg

And a video tribute to the Space Shuttle program with the song "Countdown" by Rush.

2 people like this

My ultimate guilty pleasure in music, 80's new wave and synth pop

I have got to find this on vinyl one day, this song is absolutely amazing

Most people only know Gary Numan from 'Cars' and 'Down in the Park' and even 'Are Friends Electric' but here's one I absolutely love that not many people probably know of, the bass in this track is absolutely outstanding!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tjt1KBn4lU

1 person likes this

Does anyone remember that band Ministry in the 90's? They had that big hit 'Jesus Built My Hotrod' also some great head banging albums that are classics The Mind Is a Terrible Thing to Taste and Psalm 69.

Well, here's Ministry before they went Metal

I found the album 'With Sympathy' in a pawn shop as a teenager when Jesus Built My Hotrod was the big hit. Yeah, I was blown out of my mind this was the same band, but the album is my ultimate guilty pleasure, yes I can't hide it I love that song and this is an awesome remix of probably the best song on the album

I don't know why people hate Ministry's Synth Pop so much. It's not everyone's cup of tea but it don't take away the fact that Al totally nailed New Wave before he took the roots of Industrial Metal.

Something from long ago an LP of James Gang - Live In Concert.

Recorded May 1971 at Carnegie Hall. :cool:

Tegan and Sara "Closer" I can't explain why I like this song. It just grows on me like a fungus...

http://youtu.be/VPkUZdrV0b8

Shane Ludgate with Maroon 5's Drum Cover "Move Like Jagger" No, I have no idea why Shane is wearing a Halloween mask...

Since Glenn Campbell suffers from Alzheimer's disease & performed his last concert on stage. A tribute seemed mandatory to me.

Here is "Witchita Lineman"

http://youtu.be/QynK5IDalmA

Here is "By The Time I Get To Phoenix" LIVE...

LIV MOON "Amen!" This LIVE number just starts kickin' caboose & then it gets cut off IMO. I'd love to hear an extended version of this number myself...

Liv Moon "The Show must go on" [Queen Cover]

Epica "Safeguard to Paradise" LIVE Acoustic Fan performance...

Epica "Solitary Ground" LIVE Acoustic performance...

Akane Liv from the band LIV Moon sings "Here I Go Again" [Whitesnake Cover] at 3:18...You can't play this number without percussion though; It doesn't sound right otherwise IMO...

I love how the country of Japan embraces Metal, Rock-N-Roll & all forms of music & artistic expression. :thmup::worthy: :cool:

David Coverdale & guitar legend Jimmy Page "Waiting On You."

David Coverdale & Jimmy Page "Pride & Joy'

Coverdale/Page "Take Me For A Little While"

I've been doing some digging tonight, and found some of the best bootlegs I have ever heard of New Order. It's my pleasure to share these with you guys

This one is from the 'Technique' tour and has an AMAZING version of Round and Round and True Faith

New Order Live at Irvine Meadows Amphitheater, California

June 16th 1989

A super HQ of the Technique tour with a ton of great standouts; True Faith, Round and Round, Your Silent Face, Fine Time, and A Perfect Kiss.

1. Ceremony 0:00

2. True Faith 5:04

3. Age of Consent 9:53

4. Dream Attack 14:56

5. All The Way 19:47

6. Mr. Disco 23:13

7. Your Silent Face 28:06

8. Vanishing Point 34:28

9. Round And Round 39:46

10. Temptation 44:13

11. Bizarre Love Triangle 52:07

12. The Perfect Kiss 56:35

13. All Day Long 1:05:03

14. Fine Time 1:09:11

This one don't even sound like a bootleg, as it could easily pass for an official live album, the Hollywood show from 1986, a holy grail among bootlegs, since it has Thieves Like Us on it!

1. Shellshock

2. Everything's Gone Green 6:21

3. Ceremony 10:23

4. Every Little Counts 15:17

5. Leave Me Alone 19:28

6. Thieves Like Us 23:23

7. Way of Life 27:30

8. Face Up 32:11

9. Temptation 38:02

10. Confusion 43:53

11. Blue Monday 51:19

1 person likes this

MY STORY IS?????

I eat lemons with some Green Tambourine and then had to much to dream last night??? But all is fine now, after I took me some

Incense And Peppermints!! If you believe that I have some land to sell you want some????

Coltsince4

1 person likes this

OH, a little Crimson and Clover works also on the mind??????? YEA!!!!!

2 people like this

Talk about talent!!! And cute to boot!!!

"Now get back to the factory making iPhones!" (wrong country...but u get the idea)

Meytal Cohen "Chop Suey" by System Of A Down

Click on the blue Facebook link to watch the drum cover....

<object width="1280" height="720"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/10150165826557487"></param><embed'>http://www.facebook.com/v/10150165826557487"></param><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/10150165826557487" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="1" width="1280" height="720"></embed></object>

I know I posted this video previously quite awhile back, but the drummer Fumbie Abe is awesome with this "Waking The Demon" track. A Bullet For Valentine cover. :worthy: :cool: :thmup:

You've heard of dueling banjos? Yes? How bout dueling drums? In all seriousness, these 2 percussionists play very well together IMO...

Cobus "Come Together" [beatles Cover]

4 Rush Drum Covers in 1 seating....NIce! Starts at 3:30...ENJOY!!!

Myron Carlos performs "Fantasy" [Earth Wind and Fire Cover]

CurlyDrummerBoy18 with "September" [Earth Wind and Fire Cover]

The Nirvanaman with CCR's "Fortunate Son" I always think of Vietnam where I hear this song.

rhythmantic with ZZ Top's "LA Grange" Ah, How, How, How....

yigodiaz "Superstition/Superstitious" [stevie Wonder Drummer Cover]

yigodiaz "Rock With You" [Michael Jackson Drum Cover]

rhythmantic "Won't Back Down [Tom Petty Drum Cover] Rock On Dude!!! :rock:

rhythmanic Wheel In The Sky [Journey Drum Cover]

Fumie Abe Arch Enemy "Silent Wars" Ignore the poor vocalist & focus on her foot speed, wrist movement, & cymbal work. Very Impressive!!!

Meytal Cohen  "Two Weeks"  [All That Remains Drum Cover]

http://youtu.be/5-ckO3w7RNQ

"Last Christmas" by The Ready Set & Kina Grannis...Since it's December 16th, I'll be sentimental on this video holiday set...

"Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" by Christina Perri 

I was just thinking about QB's that have chocked a few of them in their days and I don't know why this one came to mind???

But it did????? I guess because of the second video???? Gotta go their coming to take me away gotta go hid......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGOn7S15fbg

Colt since I can't remember now??????