csmopar

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, TheRustonRifle#7 said:

The supposed * incident? This allegedly happened 20 years ago and while he played at Tennessee....not really sure why this is being brought up unless it is meant  to tarnish the Bronco's SB victory?

It's being stirred up by butthurt Cam Newton fans.

It will blow over like it did 20 years ago. Guy screwed up once at age 19 and paid for it w his reputation and money. How quickly people forget Ray Lewis may have killed people, Mike Vick murdered dogs, Tom Brady left his pregnant girlfriend for a supermodel, Big Ben had worse allegations yet they are still idols to their fans. Kobe is receiving standing ovations across the country this year. Just a * off white guy who thinks he's a black guy that wants to knock Peyton down a ledge because everyone ripped Cam after he lost the superbowl.

12 minutes ago, JlynRN said:

This is really old news. This happened, what, 20 years ago or so?  Makes me wonder why they are bringing it up now, especially since Denver won the SB.  Trying to tarnish Peyton's image is my guess :(

Because while everyone is bringing down Cam he is trying to defend Cam by bringing down Manning. The reporter is just trying to catch fire.

1 hour ago, pgt_rob said:

SUPER OLD NEWS. Wowsers. He's more mature since then, don't we all agree. Besides, if you search the girls name, it pulls up a ton of lawsuits that she has made on people over the years. Lawsuit crazy women with her phony doctoral degree.

A search of her name brings up stories connected just to this one for quite a few pages.... do you have an direct links to articles about other lawsuits and her "phony doctoral degree"?

1 hour ago, pgt_rob said:

SUPER OLD NEWS. Wowsers. He's more mature since then, don't we all agree. Besides, if you search the girls name, it pulls up a ton of lawsuits that she has made on people over the years. Lawsuit crazy women with her phony doctoral degree.

How many are tons ? Could you give us a credible source to how many lawsuits she's brought against other men ? Plus why is her education "phony?"

11 minutes ago, ColtsSouljah said:

A search of her name brings up stories connected just to this one for quite a few pages.... do you have an direct links to articles about other lawsuits and her "phony doctoral degree"?

She is or was a personal trainer for the most part I believe. She was suing a few people from an Urban Zen business. There's a lot into that but the internet is full of the incident with Peyton. Especially lately because he won a super bowl, or who knows why. 

This is old news. King is a hack as well. I have even seen posts on ESPN by Pats fans calling Peyton a rapist. That's how dumb a lot of that fanbase is. What he did is far from rape. Like I said old news and fans that are upset stirring the story even more because Peyton got another ring, mainly Pats and Cam fans stirring it up on other sites.

None of us know exactly what happened that many years ago in the Vols locker room. Do I think Peyton might have did something some considered bad? Maybe. Maybe not. Would it be the first time a male college player let his hormones take over for a minute? Does it make it right? No, but to use that as an excuse to degrade and try to make Peyton out a degenerate is sad. I am sure glad I am not put under the microscope for something I did when I was 18 or 19 and be judged today. I doubt there is a single one of us who did not have something they did in the past put of the front page of a media rag today. My only thoughts on this matter is if this woman was so violated why did money shut her up?

9 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

None of us know exactly what happened that many years ago in the Vols locker room. Do I think Peyton might have did something some considered bad? Maybe. Maybe not. Would it be the first time a male college player let his hormones take over for a minute? Does it make it right? No, but to use that as an excuse to degrade and try to make Peyton out a degenerate is sad. I am sure glad I am not put under the microscope for something I did when I was 18 or 19 and be judged today. I doubt there is a single one of us who did not have something they did in the past put of the front page of a media rag today. My only thoughts on this matter is if this woman was so violated why did money shut her up?

Well what he got accused of wasn't rape, if it had been I wouldn't defend him. What he did wasn't right but there are a lot of college kids that do dumb stuff because they are young. True story, when I was in college I was just walking to a class one day and I had a girl moon me haha I guess technically that is indecent exposure. I personally thought it was funny.

This woman was paid on two different occasions on this matter. Once from the University for $300,000. and  another time from the Manning's. While this is only my opinion it is what it is. I think this lady took this as an opportunity to get some money not only once, but twice. I think if she were truly offended that money wouldn't have made her shut up and go away. $300,000. was a lot of money 22 years ago and what the Manning's paid was undisclosed. It was more than likely a pretty good sum I would think if the university forked out the $300,000. Funny how a lot of money changes on the severity of being offended.

39 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

This woman was paid on two different occasions on this matter. Once from the University for $300,000. and  another time from the Manning's. While this is only my opinion it is what it is. I think this lady took this as an opportunity to get some money not only once, but twice. I think if she were truly offended that money wouldn't have made her shut up and go away. $300,000. was a lot of money 22 years ago and what the Manning's paid was undisclosed. It was more than likely a pretty good sum I would think if the university forked out the $300,000. Funny how a lot of money changes on the severity of being offended.

Either way the statute of limitations is far passed and Peyton ain't admitting bc it would be perjury so we will wait to see this come up again around his HoF induction 

3 hours ago, bababooey said:

Either way the statute of limitations is far passed and Peyton ain't admitting bc it would be perjury so we will wait to see this come up again around his HoF induction 

I don't even get why this is a story now? It happened 20 years ago when Peyton was in college and the woman got 100,000's of dollars by settling. It's over and has been for 2 decades. Everyone already knew about this years ago. The only reason why it is being brought up now is, Peyton won the SB again. All it takes is 1 writer or 1 media person to dislike you or be jealous and they can write/report whatever they want it seems.

10 hours ago, bababooey said:

It will blow over like it did 20 years ago. Guy screwed up once at age 19 and paid for it w his reputation and money. How quickly people forget Ray Lewis may have killed people, Mike Vick murdered dogs, Tom Brady left his pregnant girlfriend for a supermodel, Big Ben had worse allegations yet they are still idols to their fans. Kobe is receiving standing ovations across the country this year. Just a * off white guy who thinks he's a black guy that wants to knock Peyton down a ledge because everyone ripped Cam after he lost the superbowl.

Oh Shaun King wrote this?

ZfAGxfl.thumb.jpg.c0e6d13bf6760119adf852

10 hours ago, Live and let live said:

This is very old news indeed. The amount of Peyton hate on this site bewilders me at times.

If you're calling me a Peyton hater, you are greatly mistaken. You couldn't be farther from the truth.  I merely posted to see what others thought of the article and allegations, not to smear the GOAT.  

12 hours ago, TheRustonRifle#7 said:

The supposed * incident? This allegedly happened 20 years ago and while he played at Tennessee....not really sure why this is being brought up unless it is meant  to tarnish the Bronco's SB victory?

12 hours ago, Mrs. Misunderstood said:

Old News. 

Timing is "Suspect"  to say the least.

This thread will be like all the others and spiral out of control in no time.

11 hours ago, JlynRN said:

This is really old news. This happened, what, 20 years ago or so?  Makes me wonder why they are bringing it up now, especially since Denver won the SB.  Trying to tarnish Peyton's image is my guess :(

10 hours ago, oldunclemark said:

I wondered where this came from..............Thanks...

9 hours ago, Mrs. Misunderstood said:

3 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I don't even get why this is a story now? It happened 20 years ago when Peyton was in college and the woman got 100,000's of dollars by settling. It's over and has been for 2 decades. Everyone already knew about this years ago. The only reason why it is being brought up now is, Peyton won the SB again. All it takes is 1 writer or 1 media person to dislike you or be jealous and they can write/report whatever they want it seems.

its when I see crap like this that I know I made the right decision to limit comments in season so dont get side tracked and pulled into trolls bantering  but to  take care of my own health as priority and just post comments again now with a great mans SB win, and Next year when Luck gets it

Great look up of her other case & suit, I didnt find it so 

cudos to u 

If the Woman in ? didnt  come forward now there was no reason for  Shaun King, a New York Daily News columnist whose paper on Saturday published a story rehashing the events        to start this again without some self serving intent. ( sorry in all this writing lost link to above statement )

Shaun King's article is bellow

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/king-peyton-manning-squeaky-clean-image-built-lies-article-1.2530395

Lets Look at who is Shaun King, he  is / actualy  was part of the  the Black Lives Matter movement.- http://blacklivesmatter.com/about/     I dont know much about this group and have no opinion of them 1 way or the other but as a Jew I surely understand Jewish groups sticking up for Jews and thus the same is true for black groups - unless either group does it by underhanded means ( PS as far as my opinion of Blacks, it was a Black friend that came running to my aid when as a kid I was attacked by a white group for being Jewish, as some white acquaintances stood idly by )

However  I admit I dont have the knowledge to make an opinion on this group  as first heard  about them by looking up King and finding he belong through 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaun_King_(activist)

& then I find that his own organization well they

Black Lives Matter Leaders Just Excommunicated Shaun King

as he was was caught mysteriously deleting 70,000 tweets, was just thrown under the bus by Deray Mckesson and other prominent BLM activists in a series of tweets drawing attention to alleged mismanagement of funds.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/13/black-lives-matter-leaders-just-excommunicated-shaun-king/

I think that goes to tell about the authors own issues he may want to deflect

Wikipedia also notes King has elaborated before on what he said was an assault on him

High school assault

One of his experiences in high school was what he considered a hate crime assault.[11] King stated a "dozen rednecks" had beaten him and the injuries caused him to miss a portion of two years of high school due to multiple spinal surgeries.[6] The detective who investigated the case in 1995 described King's injuries as "minor". The associated police report noted that the incident revolved around a fight involving a student who defended his girlfriend after being allegedly threatened by King. The report did not indicate the incident was racially motivated. There is no mention of a "hate crime" either with local police or with the FBI

also his own race is at ? , again from wikipedia

Questions regarding race

In August 2015, Breitbart News Network writer Milo Yiannopoulos questioned King's biracial identity based on information from King's birth certificate which lists Naomi Fleming and Jeffrey Wayne King as Shaun King's parents, both of whom are white.[1] King said that the man listed on his birth certificate is not his biological father, and that his mother has told him his biological father is a light-skinned black man.

I am just saying as others had , but in my own often long winded manner, why bring it up now and the author of the article I cited himself has a checked past, that all leads to some underlying need to belittle a Giant

PS I dont always express my views  clearly, i apologize if any of my comments offended anyone, especially my black friends

Barry

I love My Peyton and take attacks against him personally so view my comments in that light too

@ViriLudant  you have not posted here in weeks.

You disappeared after the Pats were eliminated.  

You were no where to be found when the Broncos won the Super Bowl, even tho, time and time again you have openly admitted you have Nothing against Peyton (the person) in fact, numerous times you've suggested you'd like to have a beer or two with him.

Yet.... here you are relishing in this 20 year old news. :scratch:  clearly here to try to tarnish his image.  Excuse us if we're a little suspect.

[mod edit]

FACT- nothing u note as a faact is  a fact, simply a 1 sided allegation

its so obvious u didn't take the time to read  the links in the article or were incapable of understanding  from lack of   mental prowess  that this is simply a persons argument who made the suit and and all comments are 1 side in the document filed - the USA article is from 

11/4/2003

Dis u not understnd Mike florios point

"The 74-page document is not supposed to be objective. The 74-page document is not a court order or any other decision made by a neutral party. And, ultimately, the 74-page document is incomplete without comparing it to the corresponding “Facts of the Case” document submitted by the defendants in the case."

- taken from article links with Florios etc full article available if u bother to read

Oh thats write u ans AM once agreed a few years back  the point of commenting here was to rile up colt fans to comment back

So congrats u succeded, that's all i will respond to , off to do my PT now 

I have said enough and dont kneed to go back and forth with someone who has demonstrated he can only play his side of the argument

Edited by Superman

[mod edit]

Typical patriot fan haterism  after the 2006 Super Bowl win Patriot fans came out in droves to belittle Peyton Manning wishing to diminish his accomplishments .

The issue is a very serious one but the lady in questions accusations are 20 years old & her accussing others of wrong doing is documented not that they were corroborated or that they led to a determination of facts that I'm aware of  & the Aljazerra report IMO to satisfy the needs of a group of haters & a worthless news program trying to stir up a lil something off the back of Peyton Manning  trying to sell something that old is pitiful & I'm not buying ..

My point is if it has'nt proven it self to be true by now there is very lil truth in the story .

When the owner of the Patriots comes out of no wheres trolling  looking for attention we should not  be surprised when the fans jump on the bandwagon very classless & they wonder why the lack of respect for there New England Patriots ...

4 minutes ago, ViriLudant said:
3 minutes ago, ViriLudant said:

True or false :. Peyton paid her $300,000.

thats the action of an innocent man.

Should I also point to the posts on this board by Colt fans who knew about Peyton's apartment for extramarital activities?

its all coming together.  

False, the school paid her 300K. Peyton paid her an unspecified amount which is peanuts to him. The NE lawyer that teaches a course in deflategate makes it pretty clear many famous people settle to avoid pre trial discovery. http://on.si.com/1XqH2PF 

again, hope you enjoyed the boos at the superbowl and watching a manning beat your team again on their way to another SB. I pray your kids never get sick and have to be taken care of in Peyton Manning Children Hospital

13 hours ago, bababooey said:

Don't forget T.E's who shot people talking about old news on a slow off season day has the former NFL TE been convicted ?  

I hav'nt heard any only bring that up if old news is fair game lets take a ride in the way back machine ...

33 minutes ago, ViriLudant said:

Nice diversion attempt .  Peyton's character can be seen from his young adulthood.  

I love hearing how one mistake in his teens shows his character and not the millions of philanthropic and charitable acts during his 20 year career in the NFL. Btw Gisele was slim as ever when Brady's kid was born. Guess that speaks to his character too and that he's always been a cheater? *

19 minutes ago, ViriLudant said:

True or false :. Peyton paid her $300,000.

thats the action of an innocent man.

Should I also point to the posts on this board by Colt fans who knew about Peyton's apartment for extramarital activities?

its all coming together.  

Fact Many settle suits when 1 is innocent, just to avoid long drawn out issues to prove ones case where media takes control of what people hear &

whereby said issue is then repeatably brought up , one always wants to simply end things as fast as possible and somes $ if it is affordable is alot easier, if she had a true case she could of made so much more after he became an NFL qb as could of argued his future earnings be taken in consideration

the USA article from 2003 notes   settlement with the university related to the 1996 incident, , not with Peyton

Again, the entirety of the 74-page document published by the New York Daily Newswas prepared by the lawyers for Naughright in connection with an effort to win her lawsuit against Peyton and Archie Manning. It’s not apparent from Shaun King’s article ( I gave link in my first post ) that he sought comment or a response from Peyton or Archie Manning.  ( that's not unbiased journalism is it )

the author King already had a beef with Peyton after the SB win with this article

King: The racial double standard between Cam Newton and Peyton Manning is on full display after Super Bowl 50 

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/king-super-bowl-50-highlights-racial-double-standard-nfl-article-1.2524445

so u got your 2 rises from  me enjoy, u wont get another I assure u, your comments weren't even worth the time I already took , let alone any more