Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts-Denver 2016 season opener?

oldunclemark

It could happen....

NBC will want a season-opening blockbuster and this would be it. The Super champ opens the season on a Thursday night..

AFC West does play NFC South....so it could be Denver-Carolina...too.

Denver's 8 home games in 2016 are:  San Diego, KC and Oakland......plus Houston , Atlanta, New England,  Carolina and that other 'horse team'.

No, I think it will be NE vs Denver opening night. A rematch of the AFC Championship and the last two SB Champs would be plenty intriguing. They'll save Carolina vs Denver for a little later in the year. I don't think we'll get as many prime time games next year and besides, I would rather open the season at home against a bad team.

6 hours ago, ColtsBTM12 said:

No, I think it will be NE vs Denver opening night. A rematch of the AFC Championship and the last two SB Champs would be plenty intriguing. They'll save Carolina vs Denver for a little later in the year. I don't think we'll get as many prime time games next year and besides, I would rather open the season at home against a bad team.

NE-Denver could be another possibility..

....Hadn't thoght of that. Instead of a 'Super' rematch....an AFC title rematch..and a rematch of that Sunday night OT Denver win....

....Depending on who  Houston gets at QB, Houston-Denver could also have some shine on it

18 hours ago, oldunclemark said:

It could happen....

NBC will want a season-opening blockbuster and this would be it. The Super champ opens the season on a Thursday night..

AFC West does play NFC South....so it could be Denver-Carolina...too.

Denver's 8 home games in 2016 are:  San Diego, KC and Oakland......plus Houston , Atlanta, New England,  Carolina and that other 'horse team'.

Andrew Luck vs Brock Osweiler    & the Colts start there season with a win .