Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Best Carolina Reaction video EVER- Elderly Man goes wild at loss, family cant stop him from destroying TV & Much More of home

bayone

MODERATORS please review, not sure if u consider DAMN  family friendly for this site

an Elderly man repeats Damn wildly as he goes wild  yelling at Cam

& destroys TV & much more after CJ 's securing TD

Carolina Panthers fan smashes up TV after

Super Bowl 50 loss - Damn you, Cam Newton

( believe me the TV is just the start of the destruction, Barry )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7reaG7g7rvk   

2.20 minute that seems so much longer

same version  set to music

Angry Grandpa Freaks out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_jXCciioOs

I am so glad you are posting again......Grandpa was 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think the Mods will allow it, could be wrong? This is funny. I seen this earlier today. That is one mad old fella haha 

Just been a weird week, am so happy for Peyton , said to self u can rest a week from PT

catch up later, this fairy tale ending is just so goooooood 

Doesn't mean I will continue much in the future, health comes first

17 minutes ago, TheRustonRifle#7 said:

I am so glad you are posting again......Grandpa was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy over the edge:dunno::dunno:

Just been a weird week, am so happy for Peyton , said to self u can rest a week from PT

Thanks for the Complement

It late for me , meant to multi quote elsewhere  to respond to u & 2006  so repeated all again

That is my definition of an *. He looks like he 75 yrs. old so his son should be 50 or so and calling him "dude". Maybe papa also beat his kid so his kid was afraid to stop him. That old fart should watch the games in a bar so someone could knock his butt out as soon as he runs his mouth..

I understand how frustrating it can be for your favorite team to lose a SB, but that was way over the top & totally unwarranted. Cursing, throwing a stuffed animal or team toy at your TV I can understand on an immediate emotional letdown level, but to demolish a TV that the grandpa might not even own is a tad bit excessive. 

Go into a separate room & scream into a pillow for a minute man. Not this. 

When I saw the Vikings miss that FG against Seattle in the playoffs, I understood why I saw a teenager on You Tube break a glass table with a surround sound speaker. He is a young kid & the odds of the Vikings playing in a SB & winning it are not what you would call an annual in season occurrence year in; year out. 

But, a grown man acting so childish is just insane & childish beyond belief. We all make mistakes & do dumb things in life, myself included, but not like that. There are no words to describe that foolishness...

1 hour ago, bayone said:

Thanks for the Complement

It late for me , meant to multi quote elsewhere  to respond to u & 2006  so repeated all again

All my best my Friend! 

22 minutes ago, MTC said:

It's fake... or in other words staged just to get a lot of viewers. He can easily get everything replaced by the amount of money YouTube will give him for having over one million views.

Even if that's true that this whole incident was staged MTC, why destroy a perfectly good TV to gain social media followers?

Clearly, I was born in a different generation & I was taught to respect property not destroy or demolish it. Thank God for that. If I started doing what that grandpa did, my parents will tell me to grow up, act like a civilized human being, & restrain me if necessary. 

I just don't find this outlandish outburst & violence funny. To each their own. [Not referring to you specifically MTC just those that find these antics appealing/good natured comedy etc. etc.]

52 minutes ago, King Colt said:

That is my definition of an *. He looks like he 75 yrs. old so his son should be 50 or so and calling him "dude". Maybe papa also beat his kid so his kid was afraid to stop him. That old fart should watch the games in a bar so someone could knock his butt out as soon as he runs his mouth..

It is kind of amazing that this elderly gentlemen hasn't been compelled to calm down before prior to his bombastic explosion by someone else in his life hasn't it? 

I would never call for anyone to be physically harmed on purpose, but clearly no one has ever told grandpa no before or to pipe down with authority before. I agree with you on that 100% KC. 

If I did that as young boy growing up, my dad would spank me so hard that I couldn't sit down for a week. 

51 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

Even if that's true that this whole incident was staged MTC, why destroy a perfectly good TV to gain social media followers?

Clearly, I was born in a different generation & I was taught to respect property not destroy or demolish it. Thank God for that. If I started doing what that grandpa did, my parents will tell me to grow up, act like a civilized human being, & restrain me if necessary. 

I just don't find this outlandish outburst & violence funny. To each their own. [Not referring to you specifically MTC just those that find these antics appealing/good natured comedy etc. etc.]

They fake it because they have millions of subscriber so when millions view youtube compensates for the TV and more.

And society today loves to see old people in a light that isn't respected in order to undermine age as "just a number" instead of respected as wisdom.

3 hours ago, RockThatBlue said:

I've watched other videos of this guy and he has serious issues. Staged or not nobody should act like that period. Its sad.

Can you imagine Thanksgiving or Christmas at that grandpa's place say if you ate the last piece of pumpkin pie his favorite snack for instance? Yikes. 

Well, on the plus side, if Mr. Suspenders decides to follow Carolina in 2016, see if Santa Claus & Rudolf can just set a flat screen TV under the tree every year or find a guy that can sell you big screen TVs at bargain basement prices. It's February again complete with Groundhogs Day, Valentine's Day, & smash your set after a SB loss day right?  

Hey, I just realized something. Why is the grandpa yelling "Darn you Cam Newton" but he's not wearing a #1 jersey? Fake outrage or not, this guy isn't exactly a diehard Panthers fan is he? Just saying...

Okay, maybe he's a Kelvin Benjamin fan which explains the #13 jersey, but the guy was on IR. Why blame Superman wearing another man's jersey who wasn't even playing in the SB? Strange. 

That would be like if I was rooting for the Broncos, they lost, I yelled darn you Peyton Manning wearing a Jacob Tamme #84 orange Denver jersey. haha

See that funny because Jacob Tamme plays for the Atlanta Falcons now & he's not on the Mile High roster anymore. 

6 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

Hey, I just realized something. Why is the grandpa yelling "Darn you Cam Newton" but he's not wearing a #1 jersey? Fake outrage or not, this guy isn't exactly a diehard Panthers fan is he? Just saying...

Okay, maybe he's a Kelvin Benjamin fan which explains the #13 jersey, but the guy was on IR. Why blame Superman wearing another man's jersey who wasn't even playing in the SB? Strange. 

I doubt he is a Panther fan at all. (maybe) This guy has made a bunch of these angry videos. He even has a show. Go to youtube and punch in angry grandpa and it will list them.

1 minute ago, crazycolt1 said:

I doubt he is a Panther fan at all. (maybe) This guy has made a bunch of these angry videos. He even has a show. Go to youtube and punch in angry grandpa and it will list them.

Yeah, you're right CC1. This guy is not a Carolina fan at all. He's just pretending to be a cranky old man yelling "Get off my lawn!" Point taken. 

I just enjoy finding creative ways in which to point out contradictions in grandpas shenanigan gimmicks I guess. 

7 hours ago, Buck Showalter said:

Bwahahaha did he call him Fig Newton?

Also love the suspenders over the tucked in jersey...

Wonder if there was another TV in the house? Would love to see the old timers reaction to the post game interview!!!!

The guy would have been so furious that he would have gone on destruction rampage destroying every house on his block. You know like Godzilla except without the fire breathing flames. 

I visualize this song playing in the background as volcanic grandpa blows his top leaving demolished debris & shattered glass along his war path...

3 hours ago, southwest1 said:

That would be like if I was rooting for the Broncos, they lost, I yelled darn you Peyton Manning wearing a Jacob Tamme #84 orange Denver jersey. haha

See that funny because Jacob Tamme plays for the Atlanta Falcons now & he's not on the Mile High roster anymore. 

What???

Fans can only be, mad/upset/in this case outraged, if they are wearing a particular players jersey???

Amazing...

Bwahaha...

4 hours ago, OffensivelyPC said:

I saw this a couple of days ago.  It was hilarious and then I saw that the guy has a dedicated website to him basically being a loose cannon.  It was funnier when I thought it was real.  

Ha, yeah I agree to an extent, but you never really know...

Maybe the guy really flies off the handle on the reg. & that is why his relatives or buddies record him & put his antics online...

I have a good friend whose father in law is a raging alcoholic, & you could follow the guy around with a video camera & get footage not unlike grumpy old man suspenders super bowl reaction...

I'm gonna imagine that, so that it at least stays funny!

22 hours ago, bayone said:

MODERATORS please review, not sure if u consider DAMN  family friendly for this site

an Elderly man repeats Damn wildly as he goes wild  yelling at Cam

& destroys TV & much more after CJ 's securing TD

Carolina Panthers fan smashes up TV after

Super Bowl 50 loss - Damn you, Cam Newton

( believe me the TV is just the start of the destruction, Barry )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7reaG7g7rvk   

2.20 minute that seems so much longer

same version  set to music

Angry Grandpa Freaks out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_jXCciioOs

The old dude should try decaf ..

9 hours ago, Buck Showalter said:

What???

Fans can only be, mad/upset/in this case outraged, if they are wearing a particular players jersey???

Amazing...

Bwahaha...

True, the jersey number itself doesn't really matter Buck you're right. I just found it funny that grandpa is screaming at Cam & not wearing Cam's #1 jersey number that's all. 

You disagree with my previous post on this page. I'm perfectly fine with point of view. It's cool. No problem. 

16 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

True, the jersey number itself doesn't really matter Buck you're right. I just found it funny that grandpa is screaming at Cam & not wearing Cam's #1 jersey number that's all. 

You disagree with my previous post on this page. I'm perfectly fine with point of view. It's cool. No problem. 

Just light hearted banter SW...

That grumpy, suspender-wearin', cam-hatin', Grandpa is pretty funny, in that post-modern, embrace of anti-elitism type of way...

hence the Snidely Whiplsh vaudevillian laughter at the end of my original post!

it's the off-season man...

gotta get our forum thrills it the oddest of places...

28 minutes ago, Buck Showalter said:

Just light hearted banter SW...

That grumpy, suspender-wearin', cam-hatin', Grandpa is pretty funny, in that post-modern, embrace of anti-elitism type of way...

hence the Snidely Whiplsh vaudevillian laughter at the end of my original post!

it's the off-season man...

gotta get our forum thrills it the oddest of places...

I read ya Buck. I like our loyal forum regulars on here because we can all dish it out & take a little hazing criticism banter & then just go about our business no worse for wear. You're alright in my book Buck. :D

On 2/11/2016 at 3:34 AM, southwest1 said:

haha  So this was a hoax after all. Ha!

I like the example you gave. Lol

On February 11, 2016 at 5:10 PM, MTC said:

It's fake... or in other words staged just to get a lot of viewers. He can easily get everything replaced by the amount of money YouTube will give him for having over one million views.

Yeah .. was thinking the same. Especially the son saying the game's not over bla bla bla.

On February 14, 2016 at 0:01 PM, NFLfan said:

haha  So this was a hoax after all. Ha!

I like the example you gave. Lol

I'm glad you got a kick out of my former Denver Broncos TE joke NF. I actually committed the cardinal sin in comedy. I tried to explain why a scenario was supposed to be hilarious. 

"See that funny because Jacob Tamme plays for the Atlanta Falcons now & he's not on the Mile High roster anymore." 

If you have to explain why a punchline is funny, you fell flat on your face. LOL! Oh well, it wouldn't be the 1st time SW1 laughed at my own incompetence at my own expense. It's all good. :thmup: