Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lavon Brazill

BigQandTheManiac

I'd like to hear some news on him too. I thought he had a bright future. He showed some flashes. I figured he's at least be a really good 4th receiver for us the next few years. But hopefully he gets everything straightened out and makes it back to the NFL next season.

19 minutes ago, COLTS449 said:

I'd like to hear some news on him too. I thought he had a bright future. He showed some flashes. I figured he's at least be a really good 4th receiver for us the next few years. But hopefully he gets everything straightened out and makes it back to the NFL next season.

I found it strange that he tried out for the Chiefs in Jan. of 2015 but nothing since. As thin at receivers as the Chiefs were he didn't get the gig. Maybe he will pop up at the beginning of next season?

30 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

I found it strange that he tried out for the Chiefs in Jan. of 2015 but nothing since. As thin at receivers as the Chiefs were he didn't get the gig. Maybe he will pop up at the beginning of next season?

What got me is Da'Rick Rogers didn't make the chiefs either. And I still think Rogers had the ability to be a star receiver if not for the mistakes he made off the field.

1 minute ago, \m/COLTS\m/ said:

Glad he recovered from being shot in the head, hope it was a wake up call for him!

oh it's no big deal. i was shot in the head just this morning and i'm fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine