Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Aren't we technically Super Bowl Champions?

bap1331

21 minutes ago, bap1331 said:

We are technically the only team that beat Peyton Manning and the Broncos. Grigson has built a good team, what are we all complaining about?

I get what you are saying because I thought along those lines last night.  But, we did not get the job done at all.  We do however, have reason to be optimistic I think and this is one of the reasons.

I couldn't figure this team out at all this year.  Hopefully next season we see their real identity CONSISTENTLY

We aren't the ONLY team to beat the Broncos while Peyton Manning was starting... Didn't Kansas City beat them right after us?

But, that was a great win; it's something to feel proud of in an otherwise disappointing season, and shows what the Colts are capable of.

14 minutes ago, Tsarquise said:

We aren't the ONLY team to beat the Broncos while Peyron Manning was starting... Didn't Kansas City beatbthem right after us?

But, that was a great winnand shows what the Colts are capable of.

Nope, Peyton left after the 1st quarter

2 hours ago, bap1331 said:

We are technically the only team that beat Peyton Manning and the Broncos. Grigson has built a good team, what are we all complaining about?

For some of the Manning bandwagon fans and water carriers, I'm sure seeing the Broncos win last night was as good as the Colts winning it. At what time is the parade in downtown Indy today?

Seriously, though, by your logic the Jaguars should have a banner for running for 375 on the Colts in 2006.

It doesn't work like that

I'd say my SB predict was so close

I said 24-13 broncos but graham gano missed

Entering the year I had it colts vs. Panthers same score obviously us winning, A former colts great qb won and another pair of horses did. My sb was close but no the colts didn't win but I appreciate peyton winning

4 hours ago, grmasterb said:

For some of the Manning bandwagon fans and water carriers, I'm sure seeing the Broncos win last night was as good as the Colts winning it. At what time is the parade in downtown Indy today?

Seriously, though, by your logic the Jaguars should have a banner for running for 375 on the Colts in 2006.

Gotta love the sarcastic comments from people who would begrudge Colts fans for being happy that the all time greatest Colt won a Super Bowl.