Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Sign RG3 TO PLAY BACKUP NEXT YEAR "IF" HASSELBECK RETIRES?

jshipp23

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, TheGreatManning18Fan said:

I just choked on my coffee reading this. I do not want Rg3 nowhere near a horseshoe unless it's in a game getting sacked.

Sarcasm brother, I'd be good with Colt McCoy as backup I think he'd b perfect and we could still win if Luck goes down again..

20 minutes ago, TheGreatManning18Fan said:

I just choked on my coffee reading this. I do not want Rg3 nowhere near a horseshoe unless it's in a game getting sacked.

Sarcasm brother, I'd be good with Colt McCoy as backup I think he'd b perfect and we could still win if Luck goes down again..

2 minutes ago, ProblChld32 said:

I don't foresee Hasselbeck playing again i agree with you i believe he's done as well. I think they may bring back Freeman he played well enough in his short stint 

I wouldn't mind Freeman, rather have McCoy or a rehabilitated Manziel tho..

Just now, ProblChld32 said:

Wouldn't mint Colt, Manziel is too much of a cancer to even fathom having him on the team. 

I think.Colt would b perfect, just look at the name , and he can win if th e unfathomable happens again..Y we better sign Mack.even if we overpay for him. .

1 minute ago, krunk said:

How bout we just stick with Freeman and upgrade the interior of our line.

I'm good with Thornton he's on the rise, we HAVE to sign Mack or Wisniewski tho..We are a center away I love Thornton and Mewhort,  Goode was a steal, he is gonna be special and we have Reitz too...

7 minutes ago, jshipp23 said:

I'm good with Thornton he's on the rise, we HAVE to sign Mack or Wisniewski tho..We are a center away I love Thornton and Mewhort,  Goode was a steal, he is gonna be special and we have Reitz too...

I like Thornton too, but I still think he gets injured too much.  Ideally I'd like to see Mack and Osemele, although I'm not confident both things will happen.  If that happens I'm good with Thornton being an A plus backup along with one of the two quality young OL I think  we should draft.  If we don't get Osemele then the next best FA guard hopefully and whoever wins the competition between that guy and Thornton would be a quality A plus backup along with our the young guys we draft.

would rather have freeman and RL.  those guys are already signed anyway.

you have to design an offense to work with RG3 while freeman could run the same one as luck

he would also be an injury prone back up that wont be much help reading defenses.  doesnt make  sense

RGIII and Johnny Manziel both will look to try to resurrect their own respective careers. They will not sign to become backups at this point in their careers.

They will both try to go somewhere where there is an open QB competition or a starting QB job available we wont be having any of those here anytime soon.

Wont happen I'd rather have the Thrasher