Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Marshawn Lynch retires

RockThatBlue

I find it ironic he announces his retirement during the Superbowl, whereas Peyton does the respectable thing and refuses to base his decision on emotion and knows the Superbowl is about his teammates. Peyton was confronted about the "last rodeo" question twice after the game and he said the exact same thing and wouldn't budge on his status.

4 minutes ago, ReMeDy said:

I find it ironic he announces his retirement during the Superbowl, whereas Peyton does the respectable thing and refuses to base his decision on emotion and knows the Superbowl is about his teammates. Peyton was confronted about the "last rodeo" question twice after the game and he said the exact same thing and wouldn't budge on his status.

They're different people. Marshawn expresses himself differently...so what? Not everyone is the perfectly scripted athlete. 

7 minutes ago, ReMeDy said:

Lol really?

Loved him on the field, not a fan of the way he handled the media.  I found it selfish and childish how he refused to answer media questions, then gave the excuse of getting anxious in front of cameras even though that's complete garbage.  I hope he doesn't retire though, because he's a great player on the field.  I'd love to see him play a few years in Oakland

2 hours ago, MTC said:

Marshawn had a great career. Not sure what his future holds.

Wouldn't it be ironic, if in a Marshawn Lynch fashion, he came out and says he's going to be an analyst. Getting Nfl players to give amazing interviews, till he receives a Pulitzer for his work getting them to talk!