Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pat McAfee on Barstool Casting Couch

bababooey

"He's the smartest human I've ever talked to" [referring to QB Andrew Luck]. Understatement of the year.

"What job would you rather have than being a kicker?"

[The implication being that their job is overrated & they get way too much money for what they do. It's cool that Pat understands that his position isn't as violent as a LB though. He can keep his role on the team in perspective. It's a vital role sure, but not say the lynch pin role to victory in a lot of games.] 

"Denver's like Amsterdam now."

[No, not quite Holland & Colorado are not the same in terms of access to narcotics & the anti-stigma attached to it in Europe. Not even close.]

"I have a dad body. If we were by a pool & you didn't know who I was, & you said who here plays in the NFL? I'd be selected around 950 out of a thousand people." 

[haha I love Pat McAfee's ability to poke fun at himself. It humanizes him & makes him beloved among the NFL masses.]

"Dungy is a fraud" [[Are you serious? Just because a man is pious & a good man he's not authentic? Please.]

"I'm getting old. I'm 28." [What? That's crazy. Kickers don't take a beating physically year after year.]

"I'm not well known outside of INDY...I can't even get into the NFL Honors Show despite my nomination to receive a Salute To Service Award." [Come on Pat. Everybody loves you dude & you are well known across the league.]

"Bill Polian another guy I'm not a huge fan of" [Who dislikes a HOF GM with 3 different franchises? The person in the plaid shirt on the coach is an odd & misguided fellow.] 

5 hours ago, southwest1 said:

"He's the smartest human I've ever talked to" [referring to QB Andrew Luck]. Understatement of the year.

"What job would you rather have than being a kicker?"

[The implication being that their job is overrated & they get way too much money for what they do. It's cool that Pat understands that his position isn't as violent as a LB though. He can keep his role on the team in perspective. It's a vital role sure, but not say the lynch pin role to victory in a lot of games.] 

"Denver's like Amsterdam now."

[No, not quite Holland & Colorado are not the same in terms of access to narcotics & the anti-stigma attached to it in Europe. Not even close.]

"I have a dad body. If we were by a pool & you didn't know who I was, & you said who here plays in the NFL? I'd be selected around 950 out of a thousand people." 

[haha I love Pat McAfee's ability to poke fun at himself. It humanizes him & makes him beloved among the NFL masses.]

"Dungy is a fraud" [[Are you serious? Just because a man is pious & a good man he's not authentic? Please.]

"I'm getting old. I'm 28." [What? That's crazy. Kickers don't take a beating physically year after year.]

"I'm not well known outside of INDY...I can't even get into the NFL Honors Show despite my nomination to receive a Salute To Service Award." [Come on Pat. Everybody loves you dude & you are well known across the league.]

"Bill Polian another guy I'm not a huge fan of" [Who dislikes a HOF GM with 3 different franchises? The person in the plaid shirt on the coach is an odd & misguided fellow.] 

He's the biggest pats homer alive on the left. One of the clowns that got arrested for chaining himself to the NFL lobby in New York last year during deflate gate for publicity to his website. They got their press pass revoked so they have been conducting interviews from their bus all week.