Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Browns set to release Manziel in March.

BullsColtsFan1

1 minute ago, crazycolt1 said:

I guess you would....

Hey, this is pretty cool, I have my own personal stalker. Yes, I think RGIII can play. I think he needs help in some areas but, as I pointed out, Andrew Luck needs help too and he still can't find or hit a secondary receiver. Now, do I think RGIII will be a super star? I doubt it seriously but I think he can have a very good NFL career.  I am not sure Luck will be a super star either but he obviously has a better chance IF the gm puts some good linemen around him and they fix the defense. Luck is not the kind of player that will completely carry a team to great things like great Colts QBs in the past have done. This is only my opinion from years of observations.

Just now, Live and let live said:

Hey, this is pretty cool, I have my own personal stalker. Yes, I think RGIII can play. I think he needs help in some areas but, as I pointed out, Andrew Luck needs help too and he still can't find or hit a secondary receiver. Now, do I think RGIII will be a super star? I doubt it seriously but I think he can have a very good NFL career.  I am not sure Luck will be a super star either but he obviously has a better chance IF the gm puts some good linemen around him and they fix the defense. Luck is not the kind of player that will completely carry a team to great things like great Colts QBs in the past have done. This is only my opinion from years of observations.

It's a shame they got rid of your little blue dancing emoticon

On February 3, 2016 at 5:15 PM, Live and let live said:

"Luck is not the kind of player that will completely carry a team to great things like great Colts QBs in the past have done. That is only my opinion from years of observations."

Three consecutive 11-5 seasons before 2015, and escalating a game each in the Playoffs until the 2014 AFCCG?

If that's your opinion, Triple L, you're entitled to it. However, you may need to adjust your television or game seat before stating so. Because it's waaaaaay off base, my man. :scorebad: